Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve reported the video for bullying. I’m enraged. Losing a pet is heartbreaking and the fact that FF was so upset over that little rabbit tells me everything I need to know about his character ❤. And her behaviour just underlines everything we already knew about her’s 👿. She wouldn’t know how it feels to grieve for a pet because she’s a sick, sick woman with no empathy. She’s got the life she deserves and it’ll only get worse for her. Enough rope and all that…….
To be honest her body and soul must be really struggling with all the hate, bitterness, and vileness it produces, spews out, and shares, It seriously does have an effect on our physical body after a time. Being off social media in any meaningful way will be crippling to her because she needs it like a fire needs oxygen! It’s all she has in her life, sadly. She is now like an animal backed into a corner, scared to go back on TikTok. Her source of income ie: selling her products and skimming of the charity work she does, is drying up. Her only defence is offence. The friends she chooses are there for a need she has. Then she discards them in the most cruel and appalling way. She is one sad and lonely woman although she will never admit it. To think I used to look at her and see a successful, strong, attractive Woman, that is till she directed me to tattle and I watched some of her live feeds. You can‘t hide your true nature in a live. And my eyes have been truly opened by T and FF.

Reactions: 16

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So SP admits she’s scared he will put it on TT, And so she should be. She spoke dangerous words about him, She said he wasn’t liked in his own town by many, she spread rumours about him, that could’ve cost him his job had they been true.
I hope every single person reading this will find out exactly who you are SP, and how you conduct yourself while online.🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 15

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I don't think iv ever come across a vile evil ugly dog in my entire life. And iv not been sheltered. She's just on another level. It would make my year if this thing gets what's coming to her. Thank god she hasn't reproduced. At least she's not been able to spread her ugliness on to some innocent child.

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Amazing Deep Dive, well done FF. I’ve just had a nosey at SB Facebook page, think it’s all kicking off behind the scenes as all SP comments have been removed regarding the geewls Spa Weekend. KARMA is a biatch, it’s gets them in the end. Even if SB does come back on TT, she’s done, she’ll never have the platform she had, go back to flashing ya gash only SB, that’s all you are fit for you nasty vile turd

• Heart

Boowoowoo

The message is definitely spreading more & more. This just popped up on my fyp.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

saddove

dont worry sasha the real world knows your a thieving cunt prolific liar and self absorbed

• Heart

Herself71

VIP Member
Tattlers , I nearly threw up me weetabix

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Karma doesn’t come in the shape of taking animals or loved ones, it’s not how she works slosha, karma unlike you doesn’t make the innocent suffer, rabbits die, it happens.
Now karma will call on you Sharon, mark my words, and when she comes you had better hope you’re strong enough.
Be careful what you put out, for it shall come back three fold. The clue is in my name 😉

• Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
The factfreaks was right ... He owes nothing to that Sam Payne... What a nasty spiteful old granny she is ...

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just an update, The lady who’s photo she has used from America also isn’t best pleased and looking at further action.
Do people not realise that this is illegal.?? I know the thing herself doesn’t give a shit, because her actions speak volumes.!
These aren’t the sort of businesses that use Options and just pretend to draw a logo while on the phone trying to pay the council tax, they put lots of man hours in, Create their logo, their website (not just a bog standard template one) their packaging. They aren’t the sort of people to Chuck it in a manky box and coat it with saliva🤢
They care, Their feedback shows they care.

• Angry

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
So what I’m hearing is there’s no more people to rip off😂😂😂
Yes I

HEY SHARRYN yes your social media life is over but don’t act like it’s your choice 😂😂😂

Decent respectful people took a stand against you

Your name is now forever mud online

Everyone who crosses your path will know what a nasty cow you are to strangers friends and family and will avoid you like the plague

😂👏🏼 well done guys

• Heart

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Just read sharons facebook status. So all her faithful sheep can go fuke themselves now huh. No tiktok no tattle. So all the loyal minions can't add her she's in the real world now. Wouldn't get to comfy in the real world though. Your names spread far and wide as a con woman, a racist, the vile woman who ripped of charity money, the woman who sells cheap products at inflated prices and makes out she designed them. The woman who kept her staffs wages and was taken to court. A vile pig with lipstick on....

Salale

VIP Member
I don’t care how many screenshots she shows, NOTHING is adding up. A full reconciliation of what was raised and what was paid to Haven is needed.
She is just not getting it is she ...your fucking math is shite SF...!!!

Just because I can .. I'm going to grab a coffee spend a few minutes to share all FF's videos to FYP again and all the others that are battling to expose her ..fyp going to be flooded ...you're welcome you execrator!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
He excelled tonight. It was factual and well done.
The only dark spot was seeing Kerry on his FF4 having to go through shit because of Sharon. However I do believe in the good always wins, and Kerry will come out of this ok, she’s going places, and going to get opportunities. Real ones, unlike Sharon’s delusions. If anyone is jealous its Sharon of Kerry.

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
WOW!!!!! Well done FactFreak that was just amazing. I feel proud of him and everyone on this thread. We all knew didn’t we. She’s scum she really is.

• Heart