Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Brilliant deep dive by Fact Freak, isn't he great? Slasher must be spitting feathers 😂 I did get upset seeing Mrs BBC explaining about her cancer. Slasher tried to humiliate her and it's backfired massively. The Haven Hospice piece was just the icing on the cake, she will be held accountable one day and we will all be waiting to watch her worm her way out.
So pleased he covered Haven House! He was just excellent tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Salale

VIP Member
Well that ugly old flappy fannied cunt has laughed at the loss of FF's pet . It's ironic that that rabbit was probably more loved than you will ever be you absolute thundercunt .People like you and that fuckin horrible sidekick of yours always get taken down eventually ..I only hope its in the way you deserve .

• Heart
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
If its fake MK purses that take your fancy then you can't do better than a couple of very very lightly used copies from the qween of trash herself, sharryn 'haven't got a pot to piss in' b....

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Covid hit and rendered Flasha horizontal for a while (no change there). The particular strain she had seemed to have symptoms not seen in previous versions, indeed this newly evolved cantwashicron variant meant that Trasha had to avoid going anywhere near a bath or shower for at least a week.
Luckily the sex hotline was seemingly unaffected by unwashed nether regions and who knows, such filth may even command a higher premium!

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I think she’d be better selling the following fragrances:

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
Shit cunt
Presteeeeege
Eighties
Christeeeeen loubouteeeeeeen

MrsBBC is choosing fragrances that relate to her life/interests. I think the above candle fragrances would sum old Slosher up perfectly 👌🏼
Bailiff
CCJ
Repo
2nd hand
Vinted
Adultwork
Socials only
What’s my name
Family -Not

• Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
I have heard back from the lady this morning whose photo it is. She is taking action. She works very hard at her own small business, and scum like this make her company suffer. Please everyone keep reporting her pic on fb, It’s not hers to use. It’s a property infringement 🤬🤬🤬

She has explained that she is no way connected or dealing with Sharryn/Sasha/Tasha/Lisa
Great work 👏

poola

VIP Member
Oh I remember that live she was like a snarling chihuahua;going round there to kick her butt because no one threatens her friends 😆
I never even saw the live (even though WW seems to think I have watched everything that SF has ever said or done - wrong again!!! 😂) so quite why she 'name-checked' me in those messages I don't know 🤷‍♀️
It's odd but ever since I didn't accept her offer to cosy up and 'chat' via dm with her she seems to be hell-bent on mentioning me in a negative way 🤡🤡🤡

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Shall we have a bit of fun and all add a bit each for the TLDR ..
I'll start & then someone carry on .

Just when we thought the evil ole dog had been laid to TikTok rest ⚰ Tash with the flashing gash is back with another personality to add to her repertoire. .. As an old magicians assistant ...
One minute you see her the next thing she's gone ....
But not for long .............

Last edited:
  • Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
Being as she’s one of gonzo savile piles that’s probably right you only have to look at the midlands mafia troll to she what an absolute moron that is too
Do you find that SP is very unemotional, like a serial killer she doesn't show any facial expressions at all...

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Bailiff
CCJ
Repo
2nd hand
Vinted
Adultwork
Socials only
What’s my name
Family -Not
Boeing747
Warden’s office
Maccy’s breakfast
Sammidges
Sweeeedies
Week old PJs
Piles
Art attack
Shit 80s dating nights

possibilities are endless. Anyways let’s stop giving her ideas 😂😂😂

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
KARMA seems to only apply to everyone that has stood up to SB.....

RIP 🐇🐰 ❤❤
How absolutely vile to laugh at the loss of a pet.

I believe SB is experiencing her own KARMA, how devastating must it be to live without the validation of the 🐑🐑

What a sad, pathetic life she leads. How childish & immature to take pleasure in others misery.
She so desperately needs professional help...
Her playground has been taken away from her where she preyed on the vulnerable to buy her hugely overpriced products, she’s got no real friends just cling ons who just there for the drama, her own family can’t stand her, no man wants her, who is that has the karma Sharon we are all still here

• Heart
Reactions: 12

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Do you think she’s removed posts because she knows she’s overstepped? Or because she thinks she can just delete things away.
Doesn’t work like that slosh, once on the internet always on the internet.

Salale

VIP Member
Just been on factfreaks live ..so much support for him I'm pleased to say ! I'm sure there were supporters of the bitch in there ..digest every word you absolute morons because you're as bad as her

slosher7777

VIP Member
The other laugh is the scumbag shitcunts yes you Sharon brotherton and Sam midlands mafia midget try and make false accusations against the fact freak a sexual predator now you take the piss about a poor defenceless rabbit his upset about what about his poor kids they be even more upset you scumbag cunts

The other laugh is the scumbag shitcunts yes you Sharon brotherton and Sam midlands mafia midget try and make false accusations against the fact freak a sexual predator now you take the piss about a poor defenceless rabbit his upset about what about his poor kids they be even more upset you scumbag cunts
Hope your proud of her Ruth you total moron your wonderful best fiend