Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma doesn’t come in the shape of taking animals or loved ones, it’s not how she works slosha, karma unlike you doesn’t make the innocent suffer, rabbits die, it happens.
Now karma will call on you Sharon, mark my words, and when she comes you had better hope you’re strong enough.
Be careful what you put out, for it shall come back three fold. The clue is in my name 😉
100% agree watch the old ticker there Sharon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
KARMA seems to only apply to everyone that has stood up to SB.....

RIP 🐇🐰 ❤❤
How absolutely vile to laugh at the loss of a pet.

I believe SB is experiencing her own KARMA, how devastating must it be to live without the validation of the 🐑🐑

What a sad, pathetic life she leads. How childish & immature to take pleasure in others misery.
She so desperately needs professional help...
She’s beyond help she just needs locking up for life

That women ( thing ) seriously makes me sick. She is the lowest of the low and believe me I've met some horrible people in my time but she is just something else.
She is a narcissistic sociopath and only place for her is to be taken away in a straight jacket.

Reactions: 10
KARMA seems to only apply to everyone that has stood up to SB.....

RIP 🐇🐰 ❤❤
How absolutely vile to laugh at the loss of a pet.

I believe SB is experiencing her own KARMA, how devastating must it be to live without the validation of the 🐑🐑

What a sad, pathetic life she leads. How childish & immature to take pleasure in others misery.
She so desperately needs professional help...
Her playground has been taken away from her where she preyed on the vulnerable to buy her hugely overpriced products, she’s got no real friends just cling ons who just there for the drama, her own family can’t stand her, no man wants her, who is that has the karma Sharon we are all still here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The other laugh is the scumbag shitcunts yes you Sharon brotherton and Sam midlands mafia midget try and make false accusations against the fact freak a sexual predator now you take the piss about a poor defenceless rabbit his upset about what about his poor kids they be even more upset you scumbag cunts

The other laugh is the scumbag shitcunts yes you Sharon brotherton and Sam midlands mafia midget try and make false accusations against the fact freak a sexual predator now you take the piss about a poor defenceless rabbit his upset about what about his poor kids they be even more upset you scumbag cunts
Hope your proud of her Ruth you total moron your wonderful best fiend

I’ve reported the video for bullying. I’m enraged. Losing a pet is heartbreaking and the fact that FF was so upset over that little rabbit tells me everything I need to know about his character ❤. And her behaviour just underlines everything we already knew about her’s 👿. She wouldn’t know how it feels to grieve for a pet because she’s a sick, sick woman with no empathy. She’s got the life she deserves and it’ll only get worse for her. Enough rope and all that…….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember back last summer when Shazza was complaining that the gypsy fortune teller on clacton pier wouldn't read her fortune ?
Obviously the gypsy woman could sense the evil oozing out of her and didn't want to give herself back luck.... Good judge of character !

Reactions: 19
Well that ugly old flappy fannied bleep has laughed at the loss of FF's pet . It's ironic that that rabbit was probably more loved than you will ever be you absolute thundercunt .People like you and that fuckin horrible sidekick of yours always get taken down eventually ..I only hope its in the way you deserve .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's soooo funny.......
This is exactly what is happening to you, you absolutely idiot🤡🤡🤡🤡
She is the one hurting ( I use that term loosely) because she hasn’t got tik tock to sell her over price products on and also because Mrs BBC has gained loads of support, and all this lashing out is a symptom of how she is feeling inside, for someone who wasn’t going anywhere, where are you now Sharon???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like the posts are either deleted or she’s changed the settings. Once again too late you vile POS. The posts are out there. I hope FF tears her a new hole for this 😡

And it’s likely karma won’t come in the form of a heart attack theirs duck all wrong with gonzo savile more total bull tit with what tit that throws down its neck in the day must of had about 1000 McDonald’s since lockdown and gallons of pink gin

Looks like the posts are either deleted or she’s changed the settings. Once again too late you vile POS. The posts are out there. I hope FF tears her a new hole for this 😡
Yeah bottle ends probably on here reading up and reporting back to its leader gonzo savile yes Sam you midget your leader is on par with a certain Jimmy savile it’s in the end of the name vile like you two scumbags

And it’s likely karma won’t come in the form of a heart attack theirs duck all wrong with gonzo savile more total bull tit with what tit that throws down its neck in the day must of had about 1000 McDonald’s since lockdown and gallons of pink gin
Her karma will be she ends up lonely with no one to love or to love her because that is what she craves really . No one will want her and she will be sad old lady living her flat with no body ( she is half way there already )
She is going to hell that one and when that time comes there will be no crying at her funeral. I don't like to wish anything bad on anyone but some people in this world deserves it and she is one of them!

Reactions: 7
Her karma will be she ends up lonely with no one to love or to love her because that is what she craves really . No one will want her and she will be sad old lady living her flat with no body ( she is half way there already )
She is going to hell that one and when that time comes there will be no crying at her funeral. I don't like to wish anything bad on anyone but some people in this world deserves it and she is one of them!
Ding dong the witch is dead will heard across the land 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I’ve reported the video for bullying. I’m enraged. Losing a pet is heartbreaking and the fact that FF was so upset over that little rabbit tells me everything I need to know about his character ❤. And her behaviour just underlines everything we already knew about her’s 👿. She wouldn’t know how it feels to grieve for a pet because she’s a sick, sick woman with no empathy. She’s got the life she deserves and it’ll only get worse for her. Enough rope and all that…….
To be honest her body and soul must be really struggling with all the hate, bitterness, and vileness it produces, spews out, and shares, It seriously does have an effect on our physical body after a time. Being off social media in any meaningful way will be crippling to her because she needs it like a fire needs oxygen! It’s all she has in her life, sadly. She is now like an animal backed into a corner, scared to go back on TikTok. Her source of income ie: selling her products and skimming of the charity work she does, is drying up. Her only defence is offence. The friends she chooses are there for a need she has. Then she discards them in the most cruel and appalling way. She is one sad and lonely woman although she will never admit it. To think I used to look at her and see a successful, strong, attractive Woman, that is till she directed me to tattle and I watched some of her live feeds. You can‘t hide your true nature in a live. And my eyes have been truly opened by T and FF.

Reactions: 16
I wonder why she is still talking to Sam after she messaged FF, did Sam apologise, did she beg for her forgiveness or was SF in on it all along? 🤔 I'd love to know lol considering Nikki was more of a friend than SP as they'd met on several occasions yet thru her under the bus... I find it bizarre that SF is still giving SP time of day 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she is still talking to Sam after she messaged FF, did Sam apologise, did she beg for her forgiveness or was SF in on it all along? 🤔 I'd love to know lol considering Nikki was more of a friend than SP as they'd met on several occasions yet thru her under the bus... I find it bizarre that SF is still giving SP time of day 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔
Because SP can play games that SF likes. Nicky stood up for herself and didn’t want to join in, And tbh women SFs age have probably got better things to do. But as we know , She hasn’t.
Bullshit weekend in Bournemouth, even forgot where she was when she posted😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.