Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care how many screenshots she shows, NOTHING is adding up. A full reconciliation of what was raised and what was paid to Haven is needed.
She is just not getting it is she ...your bleeping math is shite SF...!!!

Just because I can .. I'm going to grab a coffee spend a few minutes to share all FF's videos to FYP again and all the others that are battling to expose her ..fyp going to be flooded ...you're welcome you execrator!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So apparently the £1460 ‘dead on’ was the raffle money now???

a few weeks ago it was the £1100 Easter money that grew to £1460.

Come on Sharon Brotherton, find a story and stick to it. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦 anyone else confused???
Exactly the moron just can’t remember what it says the biggest joke is her trying to drop that Steve and ang diamond in it it’s all about the PayPal money gonzo you dollop

The 20 grand she raised in a year only exists in its sick twisted one brain cell mind I got no thanks you ole dollop you shouldn’t expect thanks your reward should be helping people and kids who are less fortunate

And the same old tit this video is being handed over to the police 👮‍♀️ Ffsake how can so many people be making videos on someone as nice as lady gonzo savile

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep that's her, she's uploading last night's tiktoks on there now 🤦‍♀️

Ladysashafontain51 account was banned at 1:30 this morning 😂😂😂

She's now on @glamourqueenessex

#notglamorous #notaqueen #oneoutofthreeaintbad
Report report report

Reactions: 1
Scuzzy me, Are we awaiting bus today or not.. .?Have a weekend in London planned, no fish restaurants involved as I think this weeks events have scared me for life🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
64 followers 🙈🤣 a bit different to the account she had last year with 29,000 .cant even go live 🤣
Slowly people are realising what a sick, twisted, lonely human she is..

Reactions: 10
64 followers 🙈🤣 a bit different to the account she had last year with 29,000 .cant even go live 🤣
Slowly people are realising what a sick, twisted, lonely human she is..
And those 64 followers are probably her own fake accounts so she’s following herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scuzzy me, Are we awaiting bus today or not.. .?Have a weekend in London planned, no fish restaurants involved as I think this weeks events have scared me for life🤢🤢
I’m a bit busy today too so I’m undecided if I should wait or not.
Maybe one of you lovely’s could give me a shout if the bus turns up save me hanging around!!
Have a lovely time in London @rocksolidcrew i suggest no kebabs either 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit busy today too so I’m undecided if I should wait or not.
Maybe one of you lovely’s could give me a shout if the bus turns up save me hanging around!!
Have a lovely time in London @rocksolidcrew i suggest no kebabs either 🤮
We are not on the hit list at the moment it’s Marisa Kelly she’s up for gonzos latest arrest Ffsake the police 👮‍♀️ must be stupid what with gonzo trying to get barrelcakes nicked and everyone else that’s done a video outing the vile evil 👿 witch

Reactions: 4
Thread #18 Skanky pics and candle dicks. 12 days in bed and thongs on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.