Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just say it was cheaper than taking all the grandkids zoo at least they will have a swimming pool and kids play. I'm not going for the scenery lol
they could spend an afternoon at a freak show watching slagger scrubbing the vans, no might be to frightening for them. She must do well Halloween time.

Reactions: 3
Ha ha…..Didn’t Trasha know about reverse image, being a professional and all that, I think the funeral picnic was a great example…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyone wanna buy a cafe, I’ll start the offer at £3…..😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well factfreak just done it again, his demolished scumbag about her businesses and how she never paid her staff, oh I can her her screaming from her ...he was brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rock solids in the tit Ffsake slosher piss off your a mug police police police duck off and grow up silly little girl

Reactions: 9
Oh dear she's making threats to the fact freak in the latest upload, I hope someone reports that to 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

Well factfreak just done it again, his demolished scumbag about her businesses and how she never paid her staff, oh I can her her screaming from her ...he was brilliant
He also proved that she was 500 and 600 % over priced her products that she doesnt own like she says she foes . and to anybody who buys them to think twice before buying , he shows how much she pays against what she charges fior them ...

Reactions: 7
Rocksolid is in the tit for taking pictures of her car 🤣🤣🤣 and she's gonna find FF address 🤣🤣 you couldn't make this tit up🤣🤣 yet tattle doesn't get to her 😁😁

• Haha
Look at dollops latest videos she’s making more threats about rock solid crew and factfreak

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.