Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, I thought it was discovered that she doesn't own the lodge she is just the cleaner?
Yes, apparently she is the cleaner ... I guess she lied saying he could have a weekend away with Dee dee to make herself look good to her followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, apparently she is the cleaner ... I guess she lied saying he could have a weekend away with Dee dee to make herself look good to her followers.
but those screenshots are her talking about site fees and damage, if it wasnt hers why would she be asking/venting?

Reactions: 2
That memory of hers is playing havoc again.
I only repeated what came from her mouth, nobody on here has slated the nephew or her sister, she does a good job of that all by herself

Reactions: 8
That memory of hers is playing havoc again.
I only repeated what came from her mouth, nobody on here has slated the nephew or her sister, she does a good job of that all by herself
Doesn’t she just, she is a pathological liar, her body language is awful, she says “everyone falls out with family”. NO SHAZZA not like you, you fall out with everyone.

Reactions: 10
She is really running scared if she had nothing to hide there would be nothing for her to worry about she is really desperate to discredit all those who have spoken out against her drawing even more attention to herself in the process only a complete imbecile and somebody who has everything to lose does that not the innocent

Reactions: 7
Ffsake we are being watched who by the sp police 👮‍♀️ who gives a monkeys about her family fall outs she falls out with anyone that don’t do what leader gonzo says in her cult she is an absolute joke 11 years she’s not spoken to the sister in more bloody lies Which we well know party during lock down at the silly bitchs flat picture put up by fact freak last week 2019 they was together she makes herself look a total lying Shitcunt moron and I thought it was block and delete where’s sisters number come from lol

Reactions: 6
but those screenshots are her talking about site fees and damage, if it wasnt hers why would she be asking/venting?
I was more pointing out the month of flood ... Which says September ... John & Dee dee were offered a weekend away in October if I remember rightly.
To be honest just because she says on there she bought it & has to pay site fees .. with her compulsive habit of lying .. Who knows !

I'm confused, I thought it was discovered that she doesn't own the lodge she is just the cleaner?
If memory serves me she got the Balmoral in 2020 and took bookings for the Ambelside for someone else, she then traded the Balmoral in part payment towards the Meridian however the extra finance was in someone else's name. Well that's what I was lead to believe. So even tho she is just the cleaner for the Ambelside she is part owner of the Meridian.... as she deals with bookings for both 🤷🏽‍♀️ altho that said I'm guessing she doesn't even do the bookings for the Ambelside anymore just deals with her own 🤯

No wonder she’s getting fatter by the day. Shovelling it down, her heart (if she had one) must be clogging as I type.

So she’s out stuffing her face with a mate, she’ll have a heart attack with the shite she eats, I’ve honestly never known anyone to eat as she does. The tablets she takes is for blood pressure cause my husband takes the same, not a heart condition. Hopefully she’ll go “pop” and disappear lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought when you buy a caravan you get a year or 2 free site fees 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I couldn't give a flying funk about her falling out with her family. I pity them being related to her. What I do care about and it seems to be forgotten in the tit show that is sasha fontain is the charity money. I want to know that it went to the charity and not spent on her spa weekends or her hair extensions. I want everyone to see what a nasty sorry excuse of a human sharon is.

Reactions: 13
And soppy sp the troll midlands mafia badass go duck yourself with that lamppost like I told you to do early with gonzo under your low bridge where you live you scumbag only ones likely under old gonzos bus is you and silly thick as you like roof

I couldn't give a flying funk about her falling out with her family. I pity them being related to her. What I do care about and it seems to be forgotten in the tit show that is sasha fontain is the charity money. I want to know that it went to the charity and not spent on her spa weekends or her hair extensions. I want everyone to see what a nasty sorry excuse of a human sharon is.
Exactly this, I’m assuming to convict a thief the investigation will take a while, evidence gathered etc. I’m sure Wibblewobble will see that through to the bitter end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good god she shovels grub in her mighty mouth like she's never eaten for days..she's definitely put on some timber. No wonder .never seen her eat anything remotely healthy ..all junk food and carbs.

So the truthishere perpetrator wasn't SP and it wasn't an April fools joke is was indeed her nephew.... so why say it was Sam? Jeez I can't keep up with the silly games them 2 play. SF and SP are as bad as each other and if you're reading this Sam you're an enabler. You should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 8
I think with everything going on, we must not lose sight of the big thing, the charity money.
She still hasn’t proven anything, she’s a twisted bitter old sow, who looks very on edge currently.
I think she’s doing damage limitation right now, if she wasn’t bothered by FF why say it’s lies and even mention it, trying to tell her cronies that what they hear is lies.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.