Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always miss the good parts where she's manic on a live, unfortunately i was driving so couldnt watch. So judging by what everyone has said about todays live earlier I'm guessing we're in for a right treat and goin to have a repeat of her infamous mad weekend πŸ˜‚ ill make sure I've got my🍿 at the ready πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I always miss the good parts where she's manic on a live, unfortunately i was driving so couldnt watch. So judging by what everyone has said about todays live earlier I'm guessing we're in for a right treat and goin to have a repeat of her infamous mad weekend πŸ˜‚ ill make sure I've got my🍿 at the ready πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I missed it as well, I've also missed the bus to the cop shop 😐

Reactions: 3
Just shadow watched from the luxury of the lodge, she’s still not hereπŸ˜‚
She just stated that she’s single, hasn’t got a man, showed the messages he sent… she’s actually called him a prick 😱 Was this the same bloke who just took her to Lanzagrotty/st Osyths.?…you know, the one she didn’t go to.?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I actually think she’s told herself so many lies that believes them herselfβ€¦πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Omg working this afternoon. So just reading to catch up. I’m so confused now. #comebackdave #allisforgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed it as well, I've also missed the bus to the cop shop 😐
I have a bit but its too big to upload. It from where she is ranting theres 6 folk against her and she has nobody at her back so they can all come to her door to fight her. She might not need anyone at her back cause she has the hotline to Romford nick and the local courthouse. If she sees 6 folk coming to her door in her cameras, she'll have you reported and court papers signed before you've even rung the doorbell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs taking up the vets and putting down it’s got mad cows disease the old dollop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
slosher bingo tomorrow night. Every time she says cnut we all take a drink 🍻 wrecked within 10 mins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute classic big Hairy Toes this morning, Absolute classic I tell ya!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 she's honestly off her fucken trolley! πŸ€ͺ🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been busy here, getting all the cleaning done today πŸ§ΉπŸ›πŸ›
Does anyone else find that when you've finished, your housework isn't actually done until you light a candle? πŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been busy here, getting all the cleaning done today πŸ§ΉπŸ›πŸ›
Does anyone else find that when you've finished, your housework isn't actually done until you light a candle? πŸ€”
Just waiting for Dave to light mine after he's passed me a pink gin πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a bit but its too big to upload. It from where she is ranting theres 6 folk against her and she has nobody at her back so they can all come to her door to fight her. She might not need anyone at her back cause she has the hotline to Romford nick and the local courthouse. If she sees 6 folk coming to her door in her cameras, she'll have you reported and court papers signed before you've even rung the doorbell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Only 6 people?? I would have thought there would be more than that πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.