Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comes back 2 days early from the holiday at the caravan, (yes you were there because the sales team confirm you arrived on site the week before.)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, And announces that no more videos about drama or trollsโ€ฆ. Until today, lost count of the amount of old uploads in the last hourโ€ฆ.OR IS IT APRILS FOOLS DAY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I love this. You knew โ€ฆ you had proof. Woop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
26 posts & counting, 1 on the unhinged side, seriously, professional help is required

As friendship goes, if i publicly supported a friend, I would expect that friend to support me back.
Twice Ruth you have supported her, you received the backlash not her, out of 26 uploads not 1 mentions you, not once has she supported you.
To clarify Ruth's Fringe, it was a comment on tt not here, she suits the thick, heavy cut of it, do I make reference to another FRINGE, NO I CAN'T BE ARSED๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Reactions: 5
Omg the โ€˜snowโ€™ TT. Omg it wasnโ€™t the โ€˜jokeโ€™ that was weird, it was the beginning. The huge look away and swing back to camera. Weird!!! What is that ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great big fat lump jumping around like a fat kid in a sweet shop, didn't she has a macdonalds last night and another one for breakfast?๐Ÿ˜ณ.. the 2 stone weightless is going great ๐Ÿคฃ fat ugly pig ๐Ÿ–

Reactions: 6
Well isn't she manic today๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃtrying so desperately to prove she's a happy carefree bunny๐Ÿ˜ if it weren't so funny it would be tragic. You crack on you swampdonkey churning out the happy gash..no one believes you ..as always if someone has to self proclaim they are beautiful ..successful and happy ..they aren't ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 9
Cue the dive into the archive of videos needed for the 'I'm not bovvered' persona ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder which one is her biggest album .. her video collection which is on a constant 'post repeat' loop, or her collection of screenshots from conversations with friends ready to be used at a later stage to humiliate them :unsure:
Something tells me the manic uploads could also be a way of burying the ๐Ÿฟ post in the long grass which has now proved to be a total cringe after FFโ€™s dissection ๐Ÿ˜

Just catching up with everything.... I watched SF's comeback videos and I actually do believe there was someone else with her in that caravan. Reason being is you do hear a scrape of a glass or bottle in the background when she is talking about pink gin ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Anyway I see that she is back to her usual arrogant self during lives. Isn't it nice to have the vile rompford trollop back on tiktok as it was getting a bit boring in here lol. I see shes spitting her usual venom and playing the 'I'm a nice person' routine to all her sheep ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ all the while spouting hatred concerning tattle, BBC and talking about the popo even tho the ROYAL WE (whoever WE are ive no idea?) have signed papers that theyre not allowed to talk about it anymore๐Ÿคฅ however, she's done nothing but talk about it since she's come back on. So much for NO MORE DRAMA!!
I see SP's boring tiktok trying to educate on bullying and fake profiles... I'm guessing bullying is only allowed by SF and her VIP sheep ๐Ÿ™„ the popular saying is 'Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you'... hmmm Practice what you Preach coz i distinctly recall SP saying that she was gonna drag someone out their car, we're all lazy, jobless and fat coz we're sitting around on our sofas all day, commented on our mental health, I also recall she made various bullish videos and comments under a pseudonym which is bein full of double standards So like I said practice what you preach!
Anyhooo.... SF needs to be made accountable for her wrong doings and we're only giving back what she dishes out as all our claims are backed up with receipts. Every bit of proof is in black and white and video evidence against old sloshpot has been provided by HRH herself because she is incapable of keeping that big gob of hers shut and unable to keep a lid on that foul temper when she gets called out. Every time it opens its gob vile bullshit gushes out she just cant help herself. I've never met anyone who's every pore just oozes so much hatred, bitterness and jealousy. She is definitely the gift that keeps on giving so carry on Sharon coz i cannot wait for you to get your karma.... I have every faith that its coming... hundred percent!!
I just Re- watched listened to it. I heard that too now but actually, you hear the TV in the background. I actually wonder if itโ€™s what is on the TV playing. Hmmm see what you think???

Reactions: 2
Morning June ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Please do me next Lisa๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Ruth Please don't do anymore posts supporting her, I believe your in a no win situation, best stay quiet, I did a post supporting you, you replied with tattle cattle moo.

Lisa & Sam
The pen pal friends
Tattle are bullying your friend
According to the both of you sharryn is retaliating to what is done to her, im leaving aside all the ex friends

1 QUESTION TO THE BOTH OF YOU

WHAT DID THE DISABLED CHILD DO TO YOUR FRIEND TO WARRANT BEEN CALLED A SPACKA

You'll not answer because the 2 of you are cowards. You pick & choose what to call tattle out on but never ever have you addressed any serious issues, your all accountable by supporting her.

You address our children
LISA you have kids, your kids will have kids, lets hope none are born DISABLED, your mother is ill, let's hope she never has to PISS THROUGH A STICK, ask yourself how all these people feel been ridiculed by the great SHARRYN

SAM PAIN, I'm not interested in you, your insignificant, your couch on the other hand does look comfy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– Sam
I agree! Sam Pain is indeed that, a pain! Sheโ€™s like those annoying fruit flies!!! Or ๐Ÿ’ฉ fly!

• Haha
Her videos were coming up on my FYP but when I clicked her profile they wasnโ€™t showing and the comments disappeared. Tada like magic and theyโ€™ve gone ๐Ÿ˜‚ She does look like sheโ€™s running scared thoughโ€ฆI wonder what Pussy Galore has on her?

Good work Agent Gatekeeper ๐Ÿ‘
Maybe her family don't appreciate her putting their personal business on social media especially the son's diagnosis, S.F definitely has some hold in her,the photo with her other friends look more natural,she looks genuinely happy unlike the forced laughter with that witch S.F.

Something tells me the manic uploads could also be a way of burying the ๐Ÿฟ post in the long grass which has now proved to be a total cringe after FFโ€™s dissection ๐Ÿ˜
I wonder ๐Ÿฟ will still be in on the in crowd in the onesided friendship?

Reactions: 2
26 posts & counting, 1 on the unhinged side, seriously, professional help is required

As friendship goes, if i publicly supported a friend, I would expect that friend to support me back.
Twice Ruth you have supported her, you received the backlash not her, out of 26 uploads not 1 mentions you, not once has she supported you.
To clarify Ruth's Fringe, it was a comment on tt not here, she suits the thick, heavy cut of it, do I make reference to another FRINGE, NO I CAN'T BE ARSED๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Most post have tried to make Ruth see the light ๐Ÿ’ก
As for ๐Ÿฟ she stole Ol Sloshers thunder last night ๐Ÿ˜‰... And as they say on Dragons den ... I'm out to .. She's so insufficient.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate to call you all out, but I think we all know that if you Google the name Poola, you will find it is old world gibberish for the name June ;)

#wearejune #strongertogether #womensupportingwomen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate to call you all out, but I think we all know that if you Google the name Poola, you will find it is old world gibberish for the name June ;)

#wearejune #strongertogether #womensupportingwomen
April Fool ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning campers โœŒ
Good lord mc ds yet again & pink gin later god the timber is piling on by looking at the gut yesterday ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Out yet again for lunch not got a job to go to like us then ๐Ÿค”
Wonder what pile ๐Ÿ’ฉ it will come out with later ๐Ÿค”
Uploads of old videos of how wonderful it is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ strange for a 52 year old to act like shazza does very bizarre ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ™„
Trying to pull in new sheep with the vids they are just as deluded with the ive missed you tit glad you're back ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ fruitloop alert ๐Ÿ“ข

I introduced our @poola to the phrase sheโ€™s โ€˜pissed on her chipsโ€™ with the Fact Freak! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Poola loved it and I realised there is an actual definition of it. So thought Iโ€™d share.
If Sharon had just kept her gob shut with the FF initial reaction video sheโ€™d still be sat on his list. However, she threatened him and made such a drama she pissed on her chips as now heโ€™s already started a Deep Dive series and exposing her lies and inconsistencies and ridiculousness ie SP last night.
Sharon learn to keep quiet!
I hope that makes sense!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.