Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh I picked the right day to be working from home ... listening to her in the background loosing the plot and throwing people under the bus one by one :oops:

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the offer Sash but I really don't wanna know what it smells like :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She slipped up, she said I ain’t going back on there, I mean tattle and then said TikTok. 🤣
And yet? Here she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have NO MAN🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
Shazza is so manic today she's forgetting dave 🤥🤥🤥🤷‍♀️
He must be so pissed off 🤣🤣🤣 womans a fruitloop today's actions are clear to see good god 😳
section alert 📢
She's losing it big time dig that hole tash dig that hole🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to get a big mirror and put it in front of her. Literally one contradiction after another. What sort of breed of people even believe all this and support her 🤯

I shouldn't laugh because she has hurt people, but this is comedy gold 😂. No jealousy Ms Fontain .. pure entertainment and knocked Heart FM right out the window today. Thank you.

Well i was about to say is chickending the new man but she says she has no man
The boeing comment i SCREAMED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey I'm worn out just watching 🤣🤣 I'm glad my life just involves me sitting on the sofa being a lazy cnut 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t take long for the real Sharon to appear again, she doesn’t see the fans are egging her on not supporting her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same old tit more lies holiday she just flown into day pmsfl When she said she was made up boyfriend why would I cause your a bleeping liar 🤥 gonzo that’s why

I’m in my studio working, listening to her mouth, honestly you couldn’t make that tit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Didn’t take long for the real Sharon to appear again, she doesn’t see the fans are egging her on not supporting her🤣🤣
She knows that being “nice” doesn’t get the views or the followers and it takes too much effort on her part she has to use the lonely dormant brain cell she has, we knew that she wasn’t going to be all sweetness and light couldn’t and wouldn’t last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.