Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s back with a new name and pic, this time with hubby Wayne-ker😂
Now jumped on the # that is bekind.😂😂😂
Does she think that after the last 8 weeks of watching her trying to control Tashas lives by being mod, that it’s all ok now…. I mean she’s blocked Trasha so she doesn’t see what she writes and slags her off, so that must be ok right…??? WRONG.!!!!
Picking on a tattler saying “Why would you let her breed” and “I bet half those on tattle are bald”…. When her own family member is having tests for various things… sad comebacks
Even saying she was mortified when she mocked someone for having cancer… but didn’t pull her up on it or delete… she stayed cos it was “only a joke”
NO… you’re the joke…!!!
Dont worry, this isn’t going away, I’ve got a Whole load of screenshots…If it’s ok for Trash to keep stuff then it’s ok for everyone else… by the way, screenshots are not illegal on A PUBLIC DOMAIN🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bollox do you! Ffs you are the most evil, twisted old Trout I have ever know . Forgive??? Nahh what you do with all that hate that eats you away, is act like a total psycho! Revenge is all that is in your twisted mind , so much so you save every bit of info about your “ friends” to use against them at a later date.When they see your true colours & dare to not want to play your crazy games no more . Forgive??? LMFAO .. you really do need help! Before you internally combust 😂🤣😂 Crazyyyyyyy Fruit Loop!
She wouldn’t know forgiveness if it hit her in her face ….

Reactions: 6
I missed most of her live yesterday 

Did anyone happen to screen record it?

Reactions: 3
I seriously think she needs to take a look at Ruths mental state during this video, and hold herself accountable for her actions.
Ruth looks downtrodden and tit scared of what might happen if she doesn’t do as she’s told.!!
Ruth for your own mental health, if not your job, along with a NMC code that you have to follow, remove yourself from this so called “Friendship”
Coercive controlling ‘friendship’

Bbc has gone again

Wasn't sharon supposed to be going live at 8 or 9 ? Maybe she's nodded off
Probably the long flight home 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
It's Friday!!! it's a game of roulette today (but only 3 options) Will the popo be coming to put us on the bus or serve us injunctions? Or the same as every Friday so far...big fat zero will happen. Nobody knows where the ball is going to fall 🤣

• Haha
So the attention seeker is back. Pulling at the heartstrings of her followers who haven't seen the light yet because they don't have the inclination, or capability, to find out who the aggressor has ALWAYS been. Then there is Sam, the wannabe Rocky who has only been on the scene a few weeks. Yaps like a chihuahua puppy and comments like she's reading out a nursery storybook. Her account far from shows she's popular. She's just a bot magnet, and also grown her account from 'follow you, follow me'. Awkward.

It's April fools day, but this is just the same old day in Sharryn's life, except many people aren't easily fooled. It's not bullying, it's just so many people now (way above the alleged 20) have seen through her and her lies, and just don't like fake people and bullies. That's life when you put it out there on social media. The fact she persistently reacts rather than just ignore speaks volumes. She doesn't even do it by correcting what people are saying, just deflects or growls. Oh my .. people need to wake up 🤦‍♀️.

Imagine having a life where the only means to get attention is to gaslight and lie, and still continue to be gobsmacked that anyone would spend money on overpriced white label goods sold through a dodgy website. That same website which was used to collect charity donations. Guess it would be easier to hide money if you were to run it through your business :unsure:. A general thought, not an accusation.

'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive'

Reactions: 12
Ffsake the dollops going to the lodge for the weekend ain’t the maggot just come back from its tin hut hope the heating packs up and then the car won’t start when it gets their bloody gonzo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same old tit different day god does she think she’s special bloody special needs gonzo needs locking up in a mental institution

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cue the dive into the archive of videos needed for the 'I'm not bovvered' persona 😂

Wonder which one is her biggest album .. her video collection which is on a constant 'post repeat' loop, or her collection of screenshots from conversations with friends ready to be used at a later stage to humiliate them :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Comes back 2 days early from the holiday at the caravan, (yes you were there because the sales team confirm you arrived on site the week before.)😂😂😂, And announces that no more videos about drama or trolls…. Until today, lost count of the amount of old uploads in the last hour….OR IS IT APRILS FOOLS DAY😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ffsake macdonalds and pink gin later that bleeping heart ❤ of hers the one that’s wonky that she ain’t got how is gonzos diet going looks fatter than ever you are what you eat a lump of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comes back 2 days early from the holiday at the caravan, (yes you were there because the sales team confirm you arrived on site the week before.)😂😂😂, And announces that no more videos about drama or trolls…. Until today, lost count of the amount of old uploads in the last hour….OR IS IT APRILS FOOLS DAY😂😂😂😂
She is on a mad one today that’s for sure and it isn’t even 10am, she has to rally the troops before Saturday and FF part 2

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.