Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m off to the retail park today so do a spot of sightseeing… or celeb spotting, Anyone have any recommendations on eateries.?
Not fussed on what it is, Not a fan of Indian, rice gets in the hair🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh
It certainly wouldn't be a restraining order unless 20 people had been arrested & prosecuted.
It is indeed a mon molestation order, unfortunately for sharryn she'd need to pay for this, it would also need the power to arrest applied to it.
Solicitors bill was £1500 a few years ago, (friend & an ex), there's 20 people so a bill of £30,000 🤣🤣🤣
A bigger problem is you need people's actual names🤫🤫

In these 10 days she's been away, has anyone been arrested, I'd love to know if the ex was arrested 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️ after the performance of the 101 📞
😂🤣😂
judge; ” give me one of their names & address’s”

Flasha; “spongebobsquarepants .. lives in a pineapple, under the sea”!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I’m off to the retail park today so do a spot of sightseeing… or celeb spotting, Anyone have any recommendations on eateries.?
Not fussed on what it is, Not a fan of Indian, rice gets in the hair🤢🤢
Why about Maccy Do’s lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she is bib n bracing ready for a live? She's got tit to sell.

Reactions: 3
It seems that the DWP inspector of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) isn’t that great at remembering the little #bekind.
Writing on someone’s post that “People like her shouldn’t breed” and trolls are “Fat lazy bastards” are not good. But only 2 days ago stating that tattle go on about body shaming… BUT HERE YOU ARE stating that you “ Bet half of them are bald”
Wow, just wow!!! What an ignorant statement to make considering you have ABSOLUTELY no idea who anyone is, or their circumstances.!!
But it’s ok, She won’t see this as she doesn’t come on here, And Trasha won’t read it because nor does she…!! she might not even see what Welsh one wrote because the Welsh one blocked her so she couldn’t see what she was writing on tiktok her when they fell out 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
Benidorm ... Couldn't think of nothing worse than being stuck abroad
It seems that the DWP inspector of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) isn’t that great at remembering the little #bekind.
Writing on someone’s post that “People like her shouldn’t breed” and trolls are “Fat lazy bastards” are not good. But only 2 days ago stating that tattle go on about body shaming… BUT HERE YOU ARE stating that you “ Bet half of them are bald”
Wow, just wow!!! What an ignorant statement to make considering you have ABSOLUTELY no idea who anyone is, or their circumstances.!!
But it’s ok, She won’t see this as she doesn’t come on here, And Trasha won’t read it because nor does she…!! she might not even see what Welsh one wrote because the Welsh one blocked her so she couldn’t see what she was writing on tiktok her when they fell out 😏

I’m as hard as rocks🤦🏼‍♀️
Ol Ruthy says she's blocked from tattle 🤔
I think your find your not ! ... but I don't blame you for not wanting to do all Sloshers dirty work screenshotting bundles of messages knowing dam well Sloshers on here anyway ... Hi 👋

Reactions: 8
Can see that SF has had a change of attire NOT lol no doubt she'll be wearing it again tomoro 🤢 what is it and white tops with her 🤣🤣

I think your find your not ! ... but I don't blame you for not wanting to do all Sloshers dirty work screenshotting bundles of messages knowing dam well Sloshers on here anyway ... Hi 👋
Maybe she means that SF has banned her from looking on here coz I see no reason why she is blocked at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

I do believe old Hairy Toes Sash the slash herself mentioned my knickers comment too! Seemingly it was screenshotted to her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well I never! My flabber is well and truly fucken gasted!

Declares, however, she doesn't wear knickers......there's a fucken surprise 🤣 fur coat no knickers right enough 🤣

Direct from Hairy Toes' own pie hole.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So as per SF was talking a load of tit again in her toks last night when she made a reference to WE are not allowed to talk about it anymore and that WE have signed papers???? Judging by BBC toks its not the ROYAL WE is it lol and its just the make believe WE in sloshpots head 🤡🤦‍♀️

I'm heading to benidorm on Monday, I'd would have loved to have met into her....be mighty craic, 😅

Reactions: 5
If you happen to bump into Shazza at the 'all you can stuff in your gob' buffet can you ask her if SP (oops I mean the cyber crime unit) still want my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) as I'm happy to pass it over - well the one I'm signing in from this week at least ;)
I would hate to think that the police are wasting time trying to find someone who makes a few snarky comments on Tattle whilst they could otherwise be using their skills solving real crimes. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️
Gutted, she left, back in her villa wearing a Tiara🤦🏼‍♀️

How is roof blocked from tattle

Without that filter on she's looking much older .. Is it my 👀 or does she need that tash waxing
Take it from me she needs a lip wax defentily a shadow there . With the size of her mouth you'll need a full pot of wax to get around that gob...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.