Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, asking the imbeciles in the live to tell her what’s in her own ‘hampers’ as she can’t get onto her own website - she doesn’t even know what’s in her own ‘hampers’ - Quality Brand 🤣🤣🤣 do me a favour you fcuking 🤡🤣
Several asking about where their orders are… placed 23rd March etc.. what a tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ, asking the imbeciles in the live to tell her what’s in her own ‘hampers’ as she can’t get onto her own website - she doesn’t even know what’s in her own ‘hampers’ - Quality Brand 🤣🤣🤣 do me a favour you fcuking 🤡🤣
Several asking about where their orders are… placed 23rd March etc.. what a tit show 🤣
Well she's been none stop for the last 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are these people buying her tit ! I’m bewildered.
Beggars belief …
Whoevers watching a reporting back to Madam Gasha … make it a positive report back and suggest she might want to label her candles so she doesn’t have to keep opening the boxes and sticking her huge beak in to work out what it is 🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't help but run her vile mouth. I'd love someone to punch her in it !
Hopefully she'll run out of data soon and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggars belief …
Whoevers watching a reporting back to Madam Gasha … make it a positive report back and suggest she might want to label her candles so she doesn’t have to keep opening the boxes and sticking her huge beak in to work out what it is 🤣🤣🤡
Omg is it me or does it annoy anyone else that she does that every single time. But also when someone asks to see one she gets a new one out to show. ‘ oooh can’t touch the glass’ FFS. They all look exactly the same. Just get one out as a demo/tester one. No need to get one out every time. So annoying! It’s not like mocha looks any different to cherry. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
And Mother’s Day has come and gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.