Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she flown out again lol to come back Friday thought she’d be desperate to knock her two bob tit out as she’s announced her arrival gonzo the dollop

Reactions: 5
Nobody's threatened her and she doesn't have restraining orders it takes time to get one of those and a hefty amount of evidence to get one unless its an emergency. She's saying nothing because she knows she's gone too far this time and if she comments its more evidence from those who do have pending cases against her.

Reactions: 10
Nobody's threatened her and she doesn't have restraining orders it takes time to get one of those and a hefty amount of evidence to get one unless its an emergency. She's saying nothing because she knows she's gone too far this time and if she comments its more evidence from those who do have pending cases against her.
The trouble with her is she can’t keep her mouth shut, and so she will over the coming days let more and more of that vile persona out, the only filters she has are the ones she uses on her face, all we have to do is sit back and wait it’s not in her nature to carry on with the inspirational quotes for long as that doesn’t pull in the comments or the likes it’s only her vicious mouth that does that and that is what she thrives on, she doesn’t care about any of her followers all she cares about is that she has an audience if all of them went tomorrow and was replaced with a new audience she wouldn’t care it’s not the people it’s just the numbers and they don’t get it, they are just a number to her Anne Marie, Ruth, all of them just numbers

Reactions: 12
Sounds fun
watching part deux of the Sasha Fontain downfall by looks of things 😂😂

The trouble with her is she can’t keep her mouth shut, and so she will over the coming days let more and more of that vile persona out, the only filters she has are the ones she uses on her face, all we have to do is sit back and wait it’s not in her nature to carry on with the inspirational quotes for long as that doesn’t pull in the comments or the likes it’s only her vicious mouth that does that and that is what she thrives on, she doesn’t care about any of her followers all she cares about is that she has an audience if all of them went tomorrow and was replaced with a new audience she wouldn’t care it’s not the people it’s just the numbers and they don’t get it, they are just a number to her Anne Marie, Ruth, all of them just numbers
exactly, motor mouth will be effing and jeffing by Sunday, it's a given 😂

Reactions: 6
Thought she was classy,? Going to Benidorm😅😆
Think she’s reliving her younger years when she was loving life as a successful business woman and missed out….Can you just imagine Roof in a nightclub… please remove that image from my head🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Silly old Trout isn’t going anywhere apart from Jaywick on sea 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Anyway, back to my warm cosy lodge I’m renting with a friend. Might pop to the Sailor later too.🍷
If you happen to bump into Shazza at the 'all you can stuff in your gob' buffet can you ask her if SP (oops I mean the cyber crime unit) still want my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) as I'm happy to pass it over - well the one I'm signing in from this week at least ;)
I would hate to think that the police are wasting time trying to find someone who makes a few snarky comments on Tattle whilst they could otherwise be using their skills solving real crimes. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

• Haha
I love mrs BBC she after doing a very funny tt about the scumbag..its hilarious , go watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.