Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing at the β€œ he’s pouring me a pink gin”…. Only to be handed a vodka and coke, which miraculously gets placed on the counter by the invisible man, or should I say Sharon’s arm out of screen shot.
She’s like a teenager pretending she’s got a boyfriend to all her mates 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning campers 🀭
I've laughed so much this morning brilliant start to the day mrs BBC πŸ‘
Spot on with the imaginative man that dont exist πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Cant even get the dates days right headcase tash you really are 3 weeks ago 😳 10 days 😳 🀣🀣 braincell alert πŸ“’ now where did I leave it πŸ€”πŸ§ πŸ€£ deluded deluded deluded πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely unrelated but why is roof turning into buffalo bill I just had a snoop and it made me cringe

• Haha
Well my goodness. I was under the weather yesterday so just catching up and if I didn’t laugh enough at Gashbag’s bad acting then I’ve just died watching BBC’s parody. Oh my god it was brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Gutted the old spunk bucket is back mind you. Pretending she doesn’t know what’s happened but then tries to immediately rip into Fact Freak πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. She’s keeping TikTok out of her new relationship but then supposedly is recording TikToks in front of the new man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If there was an honour for stupidness she’d have medals coming out her arse!

oh and the new man is three weeks old? Christ that’s a bit young Gash! You usually go for old, rich baldies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Morning campers 🀭
I've laughed so much this morning brilliant start to the day mrs BBC πŸ‘
Spot on with the imaginative man that dont exist πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Cant even get the dates days right headcase tash you really are 3 weeks ago 😳 10 days 😳 🀣🀣 braincell alert πŸ“’ now where did I leave it πŸ€”πŸ§ πŸ€£ deluded deluded deluded πŸ™„
She’s so funny isn’t she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone remember when Gash was driving and Tiktokking and was pretending to talk to one of the gewwws in the car??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this was worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m sorry but it’s made my absolute day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Anyone remember when Gash was driving and Tiktokking and was pretending to talk to one of the gewwws in the car??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this was worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m sorry but it’s made my absolute day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mine as well ive had to watch it a few times its brilliant πŸ‘ well done mrs BBC made my day πŸ‘πŸ‘β€

• Heart
  • Haha
Well Mrs BBC has put a spring in my step today…fantastic mimicking of ole Shazza.

I may be wrong, but…just took a look at her posts and couldn’t see any reflection in her display unit or the cheap bottle of spray of the invisible man being there. Also, did she not get her nails redone for Spain? The growth on them looks like they’re the same as what she had done before Teeeewnisia.

Just saying πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm glad she's back. Work has not been completed, we still don't have the answers about the paypal money, I think the more she's online the more she trips herself up. We just got to sit back and let the truth unfold. I want her online to see it all.

Reactions: 12
Morning all nice to see Mrs BBC back, I see that Sharon is regurgitating some of her old content, she really is trying hard to convince herself that she is a really nice person, I really can’t believe that someone can be that delusional that they can’t see what they do to the people around them or the lies they tell

I’m still laughing at the β€œ he’s pouring me a pink gin”…. Only to be handed a vodka and coke, which miraculously gets placed on the counter by the invisible man, or should I say Sharon’s arm out of screen shot.
She’s like a teenager pretending she’s got a boyfriend to all her mates 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Another comedy gold moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad she's back. Work has not been completed, we still don't have the answers about the paypal money, I think the more she's online the more she trips herself up. We just got to sit back and let the truth unfold. I want her online to see it all.
Yes give her more rope πŸ˜„

Well Mrs BBC has put a spring in my step today…fantastic mimicking of ole Shazza.

I may be wrong, but…just took a look at her posts and couldn’t see any reflection in her display unit or the cheap bottle of spray of the invisible man being there. Also, did she not get her nails redone for Spain? The growth on them looks like they’re the same as what she had done before Teeeewnisia.

Just saying πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I know right? Spain my ass. She’s been in the tin can eating her feelings by looks of it. Either that or there was an emergency landing in the sea and she’s forgot to take her life ring off. Spare tyre much?

Oh I’m just going to have to go and have another watch of the pink gin vid. Who’d have thought Sasha Fontain would ever make me laugh this much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've thought about doin this but there is so much to read lol. You are right tho that everything we predicted has come true. Sharon really does class herself as the victim and she can do no wrong. Well we can't ALL be wrong about her. Eod if there weren't any inconsistencies then we wouldn't have noticed them and there wouldn't be these threads about her
I am still reading them - only up to thread 3! It is just so weird how much of it is the same - she said the same things over and over again. Interesting to see the "mods/friends" come and go over the time as well. Nothing changes!

Reactions: 4
I am still reading them - only up to thread 3! It is just so weird how much of it is the same - she said the same things over and over again. Interesting to see the "mods/friends" come and go over the time as well. Nothing changes!
I think I might start from thread 1 too ..I came in later so be interesting to see how she's managed to be such a lying rat in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.