Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly is deranged ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ same old tit video uploads of look how great i am ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ honestly makes me cringe ๐Ÿ˜ก
She definitely needs some help with her mental health as clearly delusional ๐Ÿ™„
It won't be long before the non existant bf gives it feet ๐Ÿคฃ its so corny its ridiculous and plain to see he dont exist ๐Ÿคญ that woman has major major issues 100%
Anyway tash back to the charity dosh please ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
Would that be the same restraining order she has on her ex, the make believe kind๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
Well thats strange?!!

How do you get a restraining order UK?

In the UK a restraining order is a court order that can only be issued in combination with criminal proceedings. Therefore, to obtain one, you will need to report the individual to the police and take them to court for their crimes.29 Jan 2021

Flasha!!! Give it a rest ffs! Your mouth moves .. you lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
And just like herpes, she's back! Nothing has changed apart from the white t-shirt has been replaced with a long sleeved Primark top. Same tit coming from her large gob, "i'm a decent girl" " I don't bully anyone" we have all seen the video evidence Slasher so just be humble and apologise to all the people you've been vile to. I'm guessing she needs to pay her council tax as new payments start 1st April, last month's payment got declined so hopefully she'll shift more white label candles. I get the distinct feeling she was alone in the tin can, pretending some fella was with her.

Also she was banned for TT because someone here had a screenshot saying she to multiple violations she was banned.
She has had to change to long sleeves to hide the fact she doesnโ€™t have a tan from her Spanish holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also Sharon twitching the nets is just a figure of speech and you know exactly what it means, just like raining cats and dogs don't mean it's literally raining cats and dogs now does it lol We all know you was either at ya millionaire flat, jaywick villa or down the road at Jo's, either way you were at hers to grab ya delivery of stock yesterday. You most definitely was not in Lanzagrotty so please give it a rest you're just humiliating yourself more and more because we can see right thru all the BS ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ It's just getting beyond a joke now. Give up and be truthful for once in your sad deluded life will you. Jeeeez!!!

Also Sharon twitching the nets is just a figure of speech and you know exactly what it means, just like raining cats and dogs don't mean it's literally raining cats and dogs now does it lol We all know you was either at ya millionaire flat, jaywick villa or down the road at Jo's, either way you were at hers to grab ya delivery of stock yesterday. You most definitely was not in Lanzagrotty so please give it a rest you're just humiliating yourself more and more because we can see right thru all the BS ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ It's just getting beyond a joke now. Give up and be truthful for once in your sad deluded life will you. Jeeeez!!!
She can never tell the truth sheโ€™s mentally deranged hence sheโ€™s never made a nasty video on her best mates or anyone

Reactions: 10
Anyway is she not meant to be on holiday for 2 weeks again in Tunisia ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ at the luxury resort right about now she booked it when she came back the first time not more bull tit is it she donโ€™t tell lies only massive great big whoppers the woman that tells the truth
End of April she said she booked , 29th I think. To be a good liar you need to have good memory and she certainly hasn't.
Everything that comes out of her mouth is just bullshit.

Reactions: 13
Well I've just caught up with it all..for some reason here my Internet is a tad slow in catching up .I'm not in Clacton by the way ๐Ÿ˜
I think fact freak is doing things right..as he says people don't know her as well as we do and they need the background to it all.

I like that we at least here on Tattle are debunking all the myths that Tattle is just a gossip platform..it may be for others but for our particular subject it most certainly is about FACT and the TRUTH.

Now I see she has raised her arrogant head again..good..all the more evidence to come to back us up because we all know she can't keep her mouth shut ..she's already started with the imaginary boyfriend and the Lanzagrotty holiday that was 2 weeks long ..started last Tuesday and ended up Thursday. Sharon..do you not look back at your lies to at least try to align them? Clearly not.

Ask yourself why a woman would need cctv cameras around her home that old chestnut about a former stalker does not wear really does it? Could it be to do with the two failed business' that we definitely know of so far at least and the furlough money that was not received? What other monies does she owe people ๐Ÿค”

Well I am looking forward to part 2 of the Sasha Fairy Tales and as we said ..she's back so this may run and run ๐Ÿง

Well done to everyone who's providing evidence to FF .I applaud you and him.

Well I've just caught up with it all..for some reason here my Internet is a tad slow in catching up .I'm not in Clacton by the way ๐Ÿ˜
I think fact freak is doing things right..as he says people don't know her as well as we do and they need the background to it all.

I like that we at least here on Tattle are debunking all the myths that Tattle is just a gossip platform..it may be for others but for our particular subject it most certainly is about FACT and the TRUTH.

Now I see she has raised her arrogant head again..good..all the more evidence to come to back us up because we all know she can't keep her mouth shut ..she's already started with the imaginary boyfriend and the Lanzagrotty holiday that was 2 weeks long ..started last Tuesday and ended up Thursday. Sharon..do you not look back at your lies to at least try to align them? Clearly not.

Ask yourself why a woman would need cctv cameras around her home that old chestnut about a former stalker does not wear really does it? Could it be to do with the two failed business' that we definitely know of so far at least and the furlough money that was not received? What other monies does she owe people ๐Ÿค”

Well I am looking forward to part 2 of the Sasha Fairy Tales and as we said ..she's back so this may run and run ๐Ÿง

Well done to everyone who's providing evidence to FF .I applaud you and him.
And the dope still says sheโ€™s back Friday on fb how thick are you gonzo itโ€™s pathetic no let me guess someone has hacked her Facebook book lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Well thats strange?!!

How do you get a restraining order UK?

In the UK a restraining order is a court order that can only be issued in combination with criminal proceedings. Therefore, to obtain one, you will need to report the individual to the police and take them to court for their crimes.29 Jan 2021

Flasha!!! Give it a rest ffs! Your mouth moves .. you lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
It certainly wouldn't be a restraining order unless 20 people had been arrested & prosecuted.
It is indeed a mon molestation order, unfortunately for sharryn she'd need to pay for this, it would also need the power to arrest applied to it.
Solicitors bill was ยฃ1500 a few years ago, (friend & an ex), there's 20 people so a bill of ยฃ30,000 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
A bigger problem is you need people's actual names๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ

In these 10 days she's been away, has anyone been arrested, I'd love to know if the ex was arrested ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ after the performance of the 101 ๐Ÿ“ž

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm actually howling at her pretending there's a man there ..oh come on Sharon...you cannot seriously think that that is believable๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its childish and silly..just stop it now. You're embarrassing yourself . Cue a couple of weeks and the fake romance will be no more because then she doesn't have to answer questions about him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ..stick to your day job because acting is definitely not your forte sugartits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is full of self importance, she actually makes me feel sick just looking at her cos everytime she opens her mouth the bigger hole she digs. A nearly 52 year old women who plays her whole life out on social media and needs to pretend she has a boyfriend of 3 weeks, when less then 2 weeks ago she was playing voice notes on a live of a bloke she was hoping to date....it's what you would do as a teenager not a fully grown women but she has to make it look like her life is more interesting.
On serious note take account for what you have done wrong and own up to it instead of playing the victim and blaming others.
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

In a cold tin can, in the deepest darkest part of Jaywick, an old hag is awakening, her new victim sorry boyfriend looks across wondering what happened to that beauty he first saw in her profile picture๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Both lying browsing the Internet, the man looking for ๐Ÿ‘“(invisible man lol) the hag searching POF.

Dear Dear me, the lies, what a joke she is, what a weapon ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It certainly wouldn't be a restraining order unless 20 people had been arrested & prosecuted.
It is indeed a mon molestation order, unfortunately for sharryn she'd need to pay for this, it would also need the power to arrest applied to it.
Solicitors bill was ยฃ1500 a few years ago, (friend & an ex), there's 20 people so a bill of ยฃ30,000 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

In these 10 days she's been away, has anyone been arrested, I'd love to know if the ex was arrested ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ after the performance of the 101 ๐Ÿ“ž
Itโ€™s all utter bullshit just like the 3pm arrests. No one was ever arrested. One person asked to take a video down and thatโ€™s all. She is no further forward with trying to stop Tattle uncovering her scams and lies. What she needs to remember is that there are ongoing investigations regarding her NOT US. Glad you are back old Shazza as the more you open your mouth the bigger hole you are digging. CHAT ON LOVE ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 9
It reminds me of the story of The Kings New Clothes, all her followers going along with her fantasy show. She knows she can lie and they carry on supporting her. Thatโ€™s some sick cult.

In a cold tin can, in the deepest darkest part of Jaywick, an old hag is awakening, her new victim sorry boyfriend looks across wondering what happened to that beauty he first saw in her profile picture๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Both lying browsing the Internet, the man looking for ๐Ÿ‘“(invisible man lol) the hag searching POF.

Maybe he also had a filter on lol

It reminds me of the story of The Kings New Clothes, all her followers going along with her fantasy show. She knows she can lie and they carry on supporting her. Thatโ€™s some sick cult.

Maybe he also had a filter on lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

No is the answer to has he been arrested ... In his own words 2 mins ago ... " I'm still here lol "

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Iโ€™m sure the invisible man is delighted to see that โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up and Iโ€™m absolutely cringing at her attempts to make out somebody else is there! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Its not as easy as you think. You need to have evidence that you are in danger, a judge will decide to give or not. Only people in a domestic situation will get legal aid for this. everyone else has to pay. Seeing as she went on holiday with 90 quid I doubt she could afford the fee.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.