SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely a “different” sort of set up, they’ve both posted pics of Jay with her kid since last year. Maybe it has all happened super quick, the pair of them seem to have been at Soho farmhouse for the past couple of days together & he’s at her house every weekend. Can’t really see her husband being too keen on that if he lives there too. Where did you see the interview with her husband?

No I can't see any husband putting up with that. Give it a while, it will all end in tears.

View attachment 534574
Another weekend together. I think you are right Tinksby99
They’ve had a proper little getaway together! A couple of days at Soho Farmhouse & now there. Do other media managers (or whatever she is) spend that much time one on one with their clients?!! I need to see this apparent interview her husband did back in November that another poster said they’d seen. I reckon first week of half term she has her daughter, second week the husband/ex-husband had her so Kate is free to go away with Jay & his awful jacket!

That jacket is screaming chav isn't it! It just shows even if you have a pretty face, your clothes choice will always let you down she must dress him too!

Reactions: 1
https://www.lbbonline.com/news/5-minutes-with-nick-lawton. Google nick lawton 5 minutes with

Just a shame he could have done a lot more than a photo shoot for a alcoholic beverage for a bloke who hates the normal life he’s certainly either changed his tune or will get bored of 2 kids and a ex husband to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her husband/ex husband is pretty fit. Don't get me wrong, so is Jay but I wouldn't of jumped ship to be honest. Give it a few years, Jay will be in the rear view mirror as his popularity will dwindle. He join all the other 'alternative living' idiots struggling to pay their rent....I reckon we will see him on I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2023

Reactions: 3
Why so many sob stories?

Anyone watch this tonight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How are we enjoying the current series? Last one this Sunday.
Who do we think will take over from Ant for the UK one?