SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they got all misfit contestants this year. I wish they would have just one person who said they had a happy childhood, they're happily married and enjoy their job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoop dee do- another lame season of Celebrity SAS WDW is about to start. Need to come of with a drinking game for this nonsense- perhaps a shot for every time Fruity Rudy shows off his pHySiQuE, or shotgun a beer every time someone says how hot Foxy is (easy on the eyes, heard lots of stories about him to be turned off).

So turns out I was wrong about the whole Jay & his manager being together, turns out he’s with Lou Teasdale. Had to Google who she is, was makeup artist for One Direction. I was late to the party, seems they’ve been together for a while ☹
I’m not surprised- they both love to socialize and seem to get on well. I know he’s helping her with a renovation project that she’s been working on.

Last edited:
Not a patch on the first few series. Too PC and woke now. But I hope Fatima wins!

Reactions: 6
Can't be arsed with that american instructor, the series has nosedived.

I don't even know who most of these 'celebs' are 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whoop dee do- another lame season of Celebrity SAS WDW is about to start. Need to come of with a drinking game for this nonsense- perhaps a shot for every time Fruity Rudy shows off his pHySiQuE, or shotgun a beer every time someone says how hot Foxy is (easy on the eyes, heard lots of stories about him to be turned off).

I’m not surprised- they both love to socialize and seem to get on well. I know he’s helping her with a renovation project that she’s been working on.
ooh lets hear the stories you've got on foxy? I always thought he was the one least likely to be an hole, especially compared to Ant!

ooh lets hear the stories you've got on foxy? I always thought he was the one least likely to be an hole, especially compared to Ant!
Lately, he’s been in his feelings, deleting posts on his IG talking about how awful the series is with the two Americans on the show. At any rate, his ex-wife’s best friends, at one point (or it could be her), would post about how he’s abandoned his middle child and would never call or wish her a Happy Birthday. Apparently, it became an ugly custody battle when it was discovered that he had cheated on her with several people.

Then, there is this comment that was posted from someone about three weeks ago about that incident that happened between his friends and this woman (it’s the photo of him and his wife at Crete in IG). From what a friend’s wife told me about his past, it checks out.

I sincerely hope that he’s cleaned up his act when it comes to the women in his life; he’s had quite a lot of trauma in his life.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Interesting info about foxy, I knew he had a difficult life after he left the army, from reading his book. Knew he didn’t really have anything to do with his 1st child didn’t know he had more.

Interesting info about foxy, I knew he had a difficult life after he left the army, from reading his book. Knew he didn’t really have anything to do with his 1st child didn’t know he had more.
It’s so ugly that ex-wife #2 even changed her daughter’s last name from Fox to her maiden name.

Reactions: 1
It’s so ugly that ex-wife #2 even changed her daughter’s last name from Fox to her maiden name.
God that is bad. From the book I get the impression his 1st child has a disability of some sort didn’t go into details but walked away or something.

God that is bad. From the book I get the impression his 1st child has a disability of some sort didn’t go into details but walked away or something.
From what I know, he’s regained a relationship with his first wife and child; it’s the second wife and their child where it gets interesting.

Lately, he’s been in his feelings, deleting posts on his IG talking about how awful the series is with the two Americans on the show. At any rate, his ex-wife’s best friends, at one point (or it could be her), would post about how he’s abandoned his middle child and would never call or wish her a Happy Birthday. Apparently, it became an ugly custody battle when it was discovered that he had cheated on her with several people.

Then, there is this comment that was posted from someone about three weeks ago about that incident that happened between his friends and this woman (it’s the photo of him and his wife at Crete in IG). From what a friend’s wife told me about his past, it checks out.

I sincerely hope that he’s cleaned up his act when it comes to the women in his life; he’s had quite a lot of trauma in his life.
I was thinking about this watching last night’s episode where that boxer was talking about how her dad abandoned her when she was young and how it had such a detrimental effect on her mental health etc. I wonder what’s going through his mind when he’s sitting listening to that given the situation with his own kids?

Reactions: 3
Will you put under a spoiler who went last night please. I watched it and couldn't tell who the second name was and it is not on catch up yet.

When I put up a pic of the cast there is one young man between AJ Pritchard and Fearne McCann who I can honestly say I did not know was in the programme, some getting lots more screen time than others.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t really watched this before but binge watched a few episodes. If I didn’t know better I’d think there was only Fern McCann there. How much airtime does she get?! There are some like Maisie Smith that you don’t even see in a shot when they’re panning across. Not sure I’ll stick with it

Reactions: 4
Haven’t really watched this before but binge watched a few episodes. If I didn’t know better I’d think there was only Fern McCann there. How much airtime does she get?! There are some like Maisie Smith that you don’t even see in a shot when they’re panning across. Not sure I’ll stick with it
Also why have they bought her in to see them twice? or am I imagining it?

Will you put under a spoiler who went last night please. I watched it and couldn't tell who the second name was and it is not on catch up yet.

When I put up a pic of the cast there is one young man between AJ Pritchard and Fearne McCann who I can honestly say I did not know was in the programme, some getting lots more screen time than others.
I haven’t watched last nights but Wikipedia says it was
Curtis Pritchard and Dwain Chambers

After last week I was hoping the second one would reach the end