SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the the Australian version? Actually think it’s better than the uk one!
Their missions seem harder. I messaged foxy n he said it’s the same but edited differently

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched the the Australian version? Actually think it’s better than the uk one!
Their missions seem harder. I messaged foxy n he said it’s the same but edited differently
We are watching it at the moment on youtube and like you say is ar better.

I haven't seen it but follow Dan Ewig a former Home and Away actor who was on it, before the show he was interacting with all SAS staff and even during show sharing lots of stuff they were all commenting on it. Then apparently he was edited bad in the last episode and seemed to change his view on show. Surely you know how these things work, I've not seen it but did wonder how bad it portrayed him

I haven't seen it but follow Dan Ewig a former Home and Away actor who was on it, before the show he was interacting with all SAS staff and even during show sharing lots of stuff they were all commenting on it. Then apparently he was edited bad in the last episode and seemed to change his view on show. Surely you know how these things work, I've not seen it but did wonder how bad it portrayed him
We are half way through this series, not sure about him yet, he seems to be doing ok but goes off into his own world n mind. He was meditating whilst waiting to do a task n foxy (😍) went up to him n said “ are you bleeping meditating” made us laugh.

Their tasks are a lot more intense, and your seein them more in the camp base doing chores etc

Is anyone watching the new series?
Not sure about the Americans? Wish foxy was Chief instructor!

Reactions: 11
Sick of all the back stories. Never had this in the first series. Also noticed how the instructors go easier on the females

Reactions: 5
Yeah bored of all the stories. I've started fast forwarding the little chats. Close to giving up on this series.

Reactions: 2
It's been disappointing this series, the new instructors are tit.
I think ch4 have killed it now

If they think this is going to appeal to American audiences, they are sorely mistaken. This is trash

I prefer the Irish version (which started last Thursday) so much better and I like all the instructors. I can take or leave the new series on channel 4, not loving one of the new American instructors with the jet black hair either :rolleyes:

I prefer the Irish version (which started last Thursday) so much better and I like all the instructors. I can take or leave the new series on channel 4, not loving one of the new American instructors with the jet black hair either :rolleyes:
He is full on! Ant was full on but he is a different level! My husband can’t stand him!

Ah he’s too much I honestly don’t get why they had to bring him on it. If he was a bar of chocolate he’d eat himself.
He would! They should of left it with foxy 😍 n billy. When foxy is doing the interviews im not listening to them Im lookin at foxy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where can i watch the irish one?🥰