SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why have they bought her in to see them twice? or am I imagining it?
They definitely have. Caught a glimpse of Maisie Smith at the end and it looks like she’s had a black eye. No mention of that either 🤷🏻‍♀️I’d be more interested seeing people who don’t go on every reality show going

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched last nights but Wikipedia says it was
Curtis Pritchard and Dwain Chambers

After last week I was hoping the second one would reach the end
Thank you. I really thought that 2nd one would go further than that.
The only shot I remember of Maisie was in her thong which was published in the press the following day and Fearn MC was in that.

I’m finding it extremely boring to watch the Irish version is on at the minute and is 100 times better.
Is that available on C4? I’m the same. Was hoping there’d be a bit more to it than the usual. There’s a Paralympic athlete who hasn’t really featured either. I’m sure his back story is a bit more interesting!

Haven’t really watched this before but binge watched a few episodes. If I didn’t know better I’d think there was only Fern McCann there. How much airtime does she get?! There are some like Maisie Smith that you don’t even see in a shot when they’re panning across. Not sure I’ll stick with it
The airtime some get compared to others is so wierd. Fearne McCann and Jennifer Ellison get loads for some reason.
One episode (last week?), I don't think I saw Maisie at all. Or Fatima Whitbread.
Is it if they cry they get more attention? I can imagine Fatima just gets on with it with no fuss - not enough of a 'journey'.

Reactions: 4
Is that available on C4? I’m the same. Was hoping there’d be a bit more to it than the usual. There’s a Paralympic athlete who hasn’t really featured either. I’m sure his back story is a bit more interesting!
Try the RTE player it should be on there hth.

The airtime some get compared to others is so wierd. Fearne McCann and Jennifer Ellison get loads for some reason.
One episode (last week?), I don't think I saw Maisie at all. Or Fatima Whitbread.
Is it if they cry they get more attention? I can imagine Fatima just gets on with it with no fuss - not enough of a 'journey'.
i wandered if they focused in different people for each episode but it doesnt seem that's the case.
I imagine Fatima just takes it al in her stride ..shes super fit still but shes 60 so it must be hard for her. Shes really down to earth to she probably doesnt create much drama for tv. I'd like to see a bit more of all the other contestants

Reactions: 2
They definitely have. Caught a glimpse of Maisie Smith at the end and it looks like she’s had a black eye. No mention of that either 🤷🏻‍♀️I’d be more interested seeing people who don’t go on every reality show going
Just read that Maisie had 2 black eyes after her drop into the sea from the tower. Fatima had a good first episode then her brilliant performance in the gas chamber for all of 2 mins and that was it. I can't even remember seeing Johnathan Broom-Edwards in any of the tasks or a mention of his name.

Last nights episode was really boring I thought. Half of the celebs I feel like haven’t really been shown and I think oh who’s that 🤷‍♀️
Exactly and only 2 episodes left. I don’t understand why they sent Curtis home over the likes of Ferne and Jennifer

Baffled as to why we haven't seen half of them doing their talks to their camera before the course when we've seen Ferne about 20 times. Are they leaving Cashley Cain until the end or something. I'm not a fan of his but I expected them to feature him a bit more.

Do they normally not show people this much? There’s a lady there and I don’t think I’ve seen her once but her name’s in the cast list
The olympian Jade Jones

Reactions: 5
When I have watched other series and havn't know who some of them are usually by about 3 in I know who they are and what they do. This time I had no idea who Ashley Cain and Johnathon Broome Edwards were until I googled them last night - know Jade as she is local to us. Lots of complaints online about Fearne and Jennifer getting all the TV time.

Jennifer Ellison is such a whinge. She’s always looking for pity.

I’ve clearly been living under a rock but who is Ashley Caine? The story about his daughter is very sad.

Jennifer Ellison is such a whinge. She’s always looking for pity.

I’ve clearly been living under a rock but who is Ashley Caine? The story about his daughter is very sad.
Reality tv star
He has a thread on here.
Not a nice man

Did anyone stick it until the end of the Fern McCann show?! No idea who made in until the end. What a waste of some of the celebs taking part. She must have a damned good agent. I just don’t see what makes her a shoo in for these things 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone stick it until the end of the Fern McCann show?! No idea who made in until the end. What a waste of some of the celebs taking part. She must have a damned good agent. I just don’t see what makes her a shoo in for these things 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ferne, Calum, AJ and Maisie passed

An absolute crap shoot. A lot of the time the stakes didn’t even feel that high. I liked maisie and maybe callum. The rest were meh.

I've literally binge watched this the last 2 days, all Callum does is bring up who his dad is 🤣🤣 his claim to fame for sure.