SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with Jay?? Now that he’s not in the SAS channel 4 programme, my only way of ogling him are his Instagram stories/posts but he’s not been as active lately. I’m predicting he’s loved up ☹ & judging from the few stories they’ve both done recently, I still say it’s with his media manager. There goes my dream of us surfing off into the sunset together!!

Reactions: 3
What is going on with Jay?? Now that he’s not in the SAS channel 4 programme, my only way of ogling him are his Instagram stories/posts but he’s not been as active lately. I’m predicting he’s loved up ☹ & judging from the few stories they’ve both done recently, I still say it’s with his media manager. There goes my dream of us surfing off into the sunset together!!
And he has a cat!! Makes me him more appealing 😻😻😻
He seems to have stepped away from the sas lads.

And he has a cat!! Makes me him more appealing 😻😻😻
He seems to have stepped away from the sas lads.
Ha, I know what you mean 😻.He said he’s looking after the cat but I think it’s Kate’s cat. It’s gone with him on this road trip & I think she’s with him too. I was bored on my break so looked through both their old posts, over the past couple of months there’s been a few 🔥🔥 & 🖤 messages between them. Will we ever find out?! This detective work is tiring!🤣

Reactions: 1
Ha, I know what you mean 😻.He said he’s looking after the cat but I think it’s Kate’s cat. It’s gone with him on this road trip & I think she’s with him too. I was bored on my break so looked through both their old posts, over the past couple of months there’s been a few 🔥🔥 & 🖤 messages between them. Will we ever find out?! This detective work is tiring!🤣
i know..:: sas is making 🤣🤣 I click on any account he tags n have a good noisy haha

I’ve started to watch the series from the start as I never watched it back then, husband didn’t think it was my cup of tea! Hahah
I enjoy this format better in away.

I don’t know what it is, but I find foxys voice so calming.....definitely gonna download his book even tho I’ve read it 🥰🥰.

Same with ants voice too, husband says it’s hasn’t got a very Authority Voice. I’m
Listening to his first book. And reading ollies book!

Reactions: 2
450B4C6C-E5C9-46DE-9DB6-B83FBBF8CF61.png

So I’d say this confirms that Jay & his manager are together (cliche), a nice little family day out. Bet her husband/ex husband regrets the day she signed him 💔
897214D3-140F-4135-B337-61B9003AAFFE.png

I wonder as his Manager/Agent how much influence she had over him not doing another SAS series?

I’m not sure. I think it’s more likely the producers weren’t that fussed about having him back. He was nice to look at but he didn’t really bring anything to the show, he barely got any screen time & hardly said much.

The Australian series begins on Monday 19th, does anyone know how we can watch over here?
I’ve seen people ask on their Instagram/ Facebook posts and they have said not sure if it’s gonna be aired over here. My guess YouTube ? Hope we get to see it will be good.

I’ve started to rewatch the old series I never watched it back then.

Just been reading through this post (newbie). Nice to meet you guys! I used to like Jay as he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Is it me or has he turned into a bit of a d**k recently? Such a shame.

Just been reading through this post (newbie). Nice to meet you guys! I used to like Jay as he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Is it me or has he turned into a bit of a d**k recently? Such a shame.
He fucked off to Bali before Christmas and seems to still be there. Not a great look during a global pandemic, especially as he rarely seems to social distance or wear a mask. I lost a lot of respect for him with that.

Just read that C4 have axed Ant Middleton from any further SAS series over his personal conduct, reporting that their views and values are not aligned. He got into hot water last year over comments made about Coronavirus and also Black Lives Matter protestors and that apparently was his undoing.

I hope the show continues to be a success, without him, and hopefully Foxy sticks with it....I don't think I'd bother watching if he wasn't there!

Just read that C4 have axed Ant Middleton from any further SAS series over his personal conduct, reporting that their views and values are not aligned. He got into hot water last year over comments made about Coronavirus and also Black Lives Matter protestors and that apparently was his undoing.

I hope the show continues without him and hopefully Foxy sticks with it....I don't think I'd bother watching if he wasn't there!
Completely agree. Foxy seems to be a rounded character and is much more likable. Not to mention completely hot of course.

I enjoyed how Ant's statement on Instagram was that "after 5 incredible years I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS Who Dares Wins UK." You decided? I don't think you did. He went really down in my estimation over his comments around BLM and coronavirus. I hope the show is still a success without him at the helm. Wonder if Foxy will be the main man now?