SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Ant Middleton but I think he just got a bit too big for his boots and parts of the show sometime came across like the Ant Show.. I think the show will still be a success with the other DS, I love them all haha :love:

Reactions: 7
Saw Ant on GMB this morning saying he already decided to leave the show so C4 are trying to get in there first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw Ant on GMB this morning saying he already decided to leave the show so C4 are trying to get in there first 🙄
hahaha, he's such a sad little man. He's weird as, even if he was just standing on his own with no people or anything to judge his height, you can just tell he's a little short arse. A nasty little angry short arse.

Reactions: 3
Remember when he went to prison for assaulting an emergency worker? C4 had no issues with that

He's a muppet

Reactions: 1
hahaha, he's such a sad little man. He's weird as, even if he was just standing on his own with no people or anything to judge his height, you can just tell he's a little short arse. A nasty little angry short arse.
We have always called him the little shouty man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t think Jay is with his manager seems to be in Bali a long time without her and isn’t she married with 2 kids ? I think they are in business together though company called house of boo

Don’t think Jay is with his manager seems to be in Bali a long time without her and isn’t she married with 2 kids ? I think they are in business together though company called house of boo
Maybe they have had a lovers tiff 🤣 I think she is married so I doubt they are together. Anyway from his previous stories on Instagram it looks like he prefers young women..

I take it back looks like Jay is with his manager just posted on Instagram a story with him skateboarding with what looks like her daughter #cliche bet her husband eyes the day she signed him hahahha

I read his first book and always got the vibe he was an arse, same vibe from the show tbh. Although admittedly I think it'll be crap without him.

I take it back looks like Jay is with his manager just posted on Instagram a story with him skateboarding with what looks like her daughter #cliche bet her husband eyes the day she signed him hahahha
It does seem like they are shagging doesn't it? He seems to be rounds hers all the time. If I was her husband or ex husband I would be passed too. I used to like Jay, but he is just an insta influencer now. Just like all the others. Ollie is my fav now. He is so funny!

I know, saw his stories before. I was thinking maybe they’re just REALLY good pals, even after seeing stuff like his comments on one of her holiday posts where he said - come back here please, & she did a story a bit ago with a pic of him saying - he’s here again, can anyone take him off my hands. It’s all been a big tease. It was only the end of 2019 where she posted a pic of her sort of Jay lookalike husband saying something about even when the skies are grey, 5 months later she’s representing Jay & I don’t think it’s just his social media interests that’s she’s handling now!! Surely someone on here knows or has seen them being more then agent & client?!

I know, saw his stories before. I was thinking maybe they’re just REALLY good pals, even after seeing stuff like his comments on one of her holiday posts where he said - come back here please, & she did a story a bit ago with a pic of him saying - he’s here again, can anyone take him off my hands. It’s all been a big tease. It was only the end of 2019 where she posted a pic of her sort of Jay lookalike husband saying something about even when the skies are grey, 5 months later she’s representing Jay & I don’t think it’s just his social media interests that’s she’s handling now!! Surely someone on here knows or has seen them being more then agent & client?!
I reckon you are right. They are even in business together. He dropped Thrudark and now has a company with her. One thing I do know is that you should never mix business with pleasure....it doesn't work long term. They seem to spend all their weekends with each other. Would definitely be interesting to know if anyone had some juicy info!

Has anyone watched inside the real
Narcos with foxy? It’s on Netflix. A Intresting show husband was more into it than me, hahaha
And then we watch a league of their own roadtrip
On sky one where foxy was a guest, that was funny.

well I saw a interview her husband gave in November last year saying how he respects his wife and how she has coped with the pandemic ect really gushing about her. He was in Bali till March but he’s posting pictures of him with what looks like her daughter. So if they are together it’s been really quick or they been messing on behind her husbands back because it’s only April. But to post pictures of your new fella with ya kids so soon is a bit of a slap in the face for ya husband.

It does seem like they are shagging doesn't it? He seems to be rounds hers all the time. If I was her husband or ex husband I would be passed too. I used to like Jay, but he is just an insta influencer now. Just like all the others. Ollie is my fav now. He is so funny!
He don’t seem to be influencing much ... not got many brands on his books a drink and that’s about it ... he’s going to end up being one of those who attends the opening of a crisp packet. Shame cause he could have done something big had he been managed well. But seems work has dried up for him and she’s trying to get him some photo shoots but nothing big or worth while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
well I saw a interview her husband gave in November last year saying how he respects his wife and how she has coped with the pandemic ect really gushing about her. He was in Bali till March but he’s posting pictures of him with what looks like her daughter. So if they are together it’s been really quick or they been messing on behind her husbands back because it’s only April. But to post pictures of your new fella with ya kids so soon is a bit of a slap in the face for ya husband.

He don’t seem to be influencing much ... not got many brands on his books a drink and that’s about it ... he’s going to end up being one of those who attends the opening of a crisp packet. Shame cause he could have done something big had he been managed well. But seems work has dried up for him and she’s trying to get him some photo shoots but nothing big or worth while.
He should of stuck with mountaineering. Nims has his own company and looks to be doing really well. Jay is a nice looking guy but at the end if the day he is nearly 40 dressing like he is 20 and dare I say it....turning into a bit of a Dandy? Shame really as he seemed so nice and different from the rest.....he is now just like all the others. Give it 5 years and he will be forgotten about and would of missed his opportunity to have a successful and viable business.