Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4346D750-7E9B-495C-A19E-1646A6007AB5.png

No shade to the hairdresser because they did exactly what sezzo asked. But those roots 😩 image how they will look in a few weeks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I looked at her dads Instagram and it looks like her parents are currently away on holidays..
but interesting that they don’t follow Kurt 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just can’t even begin to imagine having a life that is as relaxed and carefree as hers, it’s so unrelatable. It kinda goes to show that the few days of the month where she is genuinely “busy”, she makes a whole song and dance about how stressful and hard it is being a Bo$$ bAbe aNd a MuM. She has no idea how good she has it.

Most of us are dealing with Monday morning dread at 6am, because it’s the start of yet ANOTHER full week of work. She just gets her parents and in-laws to look after Focks so she can go to two Pilates classes and brunch 🙄 But she’s not privileged guys!!!!

Reactions: 27
I've finally unfollowed Sarah. Final straw was her complaing about 'the way the world is now' means online shopping is taking ages. I'm so sorry that a global pandemic is making things tricky for you Sarah, maybe now it'll stop so you can carry on as normal.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
OMFG 🤬 here is a list of what I need to buy? That is so tactless. Firstly, who the duck cares about those intricate, irrelevant and pointless details? Even diehard desperate stans, surely they don’t care about shopping lists. Secondly, how lazy and obvious can she be that she wants #gifted or #partnerships. Tightass can’t even do her own research and reach out to brands herself. Or shop like a normal person.
I am disgusted. Literally daily by this toxic mess.

edited to add - she looks like an oompa loompa with her orange shirt, hair and tan with ANOTHER filter on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd say not pregnant.
Unless she just blatantly lied about getting her period today.

And Sarah, ffs, put focks in childcare 1 or 2 days a week so you can "work".
He will probably benefit from the interaction with other kids.
Or, at least use some of your money to pay for a nanny during work hours.
Its actually not a fail if you work full time and need to use childcare.

Reactions: 26
I'd say not pregnant.
Unless she just blatantly lied about getting her period today.

And Sarah, ffs, put focks in childcare 1 or 2 days a week so you can "work".
He will probably benefit from the interaction with other kids.
Or, at least use some of your money to pay for a nanny during work hours.
Its actually not a fail if you work full time and need to use childcare.
That is a great idea on principle, however he will be unable to enrol as he is unvaccinated

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I've finally unfollowed Sarah. Final straw was her complaing about 'the way the world is now' means online shopping is taking ages. I'm so sorry that a global pandemic is making things tricky for you Sarah, maybe now it'll stop so you can carry on as normal.
And on top of that complaining about living in an unfinished house when she has a vacant $1M+ apartment that she could have stayed in while she waited for the house to be done

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Imagine having someone (especially family member) looking after your kid so you can work but you are still not able to get your fake work done so you come to Instagram and complain about your privileged life and that you have to sleep probably on a very expensive comfy mattress when there is so much going on in the real world. 😤 and then being present and mum to fox tomorrow. Yeah right.. will see how much she will be on insta tomorrow.
She makes me angry!!!

Reactions: 24
Oh, poor Sezzy. Feeling demotivated to buy 'bougee' custom furniture because she has to sleep on a mattress on the floor after she didn't order a bed base after she insisted that they move into their newly renovated million dollar property for her birthday rather than wait for it to be finished and furnished. Totally warrants a b*tch on Instagram and a fish for more free stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Imagine if Instagram banned filters on live stories. She’d be fucked. They all would be. They all live behind filters.

Hahaha! Look what I found. Elsa selling Sarah’s new activewear line on Depop. Lol 😂 making money off a PR.
Gross. I can’t stand the rich influencers making money off tit they got for free. Massive slap in the face and full on disgusting behaviour. But Ellie also charges $40 or something for what Sarah calls ‘content spoons’

Reactions: 22
Hahaha! Look what I found. Elsa selling Sarah’s new activewear line on Depop. Lol 😂 making money off a PR.
I’ve always had an off feeling about those twins. The Wholesome Store is just an exploitation of Balinese products, that they put a ridiculous mark up on. Now, making money off PR? Proof is in the pudding.

Reactions: 28
I’ve always had an off feeling about those twins. The Wholesome Store is just an exploitation of Balinese products, that they put a ridiculous mark up on. Now, making money off PR? Proof is in the pudding.
Yes. I was eventually going to say this also.
Then I saw the stories today and they were all naked in the ocean I was just, ok, I’m bored now. These people are seem to be the same.

Edit : topless not completely nude (not Elsa), apologies. Just bored of the tits and ass I see all day long and the boring things they talk about and the pushing of rubbish at ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but first post!

Someone should send in the photos from Sarah’s hairdresser and her own selfie to celebspellcheck... I feel like they’d love it LOL. It’s just such a stark contrast and truly shows she’s all fake.

Reactions: 19
I agree. Gypsea lust chick in Prada the other day struggling to decide which colour Prada bag to buy while the country is in a recession.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.