Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a mother and I know every mother/pregnancy/experience is different. But I’ve been following Chloe szep and her pregnancy/birth a bit and it seems just so much more relaxed and realistic than Sarah’s. She is also in the fitness space but her approach to fitness post parfum seems so much less judgmental.
I had a little look back and Sarah was starting a project comeback like a month-ish after birth, talking about all the things she missed about her old body, taking long walks and talking about a no fuss approach w going to the gym with a newborn... I mean, you do you, but also... it just felt so unrealistic and stressful.
And I guess with Chloe, I mean you can see for yourself, but she has such a relaxed outlook on food (ie- she tries to eat in the best way for breastfeeding but she admits to having chocolate and takeaway - without shame) and has no stress about returning to formal exercise.

Yes, everyone is different. But I kind of feel for Sarah spending so much energy worrying about her body and exercise when she’d just had a long labour and somewhat (?) difficult birth and has a newborn (that was apparently difficult too... ). It’s a shame and I hope her stans don’t think that it’s the standard way to go about it and that it’s ok to not be back at the gym a month after birth...

Reactions: 15
It’s funny to me how she would always say that their apartment was so messy because it was so small and they had outgrown that space, but now in their new big house it’s just as disgusting

If I had just built my dream home I would be so happy and take such good care of it....

And if her excuse for the mess is because the house is still a construction site then wtf is the point of rushing to move in??? Why not just wait until it’s fully finished and then enjoy it...

Her attitude is so gross. Even her talking about her plant. Everything is disposable, yet she is so materialistic. Ugh. It’s just gross.
This! I get kids are messy and having a family causes mess but the level of clutter and disgustingness already is mind blowing. I am only renting and just moved in a very nice new apartment and I’m so appreciative, I am always tidying up and making sure the place looks lovely!
If I had bought a house and renovated it exactly how I wanted it I’d be scrubbing that bish everyday 😂

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for her hairdresser having to read all of these comments...
Sarah talking about her magic muffin recipe like she knows anything about flavour profiles and like she makes the recipes more than once. I think someone like a nutritionist is developing recipes for her. I seriously hope they get credited
Yeah, I'm thinking the kind of blonde she is just doesn't mesh well with the "peach" but Sarah must have demanded to keep her hair this tone and so the hairdresser would've had to work around it. I looked at her other posts (the hair dresser Georgia?) and everything else looks pretty good

Reactions: 9
I’m not a mother and I know every mother/pregnancy/experience is different. But I’ve been following Chloe szep and her pregnancy/birth a bit and it seems just so much more relaxed and realistic than Sarah’s. She is also in the fitness space but her approach to fitness post parfum seems so much less judgmental.
I had a little look back and Sarah was starting a project comeback like a month-ish after birth, talking about all the things she missed about her old body, taking long walks and talking about a no fuss approach w going to the gym with a newborn... I mean, you do you, but also... it just felt so unrealistic and stressful.
And I guess with Chloe, I mean you can see for yourself, but she has such a relaxed outlook on food (ie- she tries to eat in the best way for breastfeeding but she admits to having chocolate and takeaway - without shame) and has no stress about returning to formal exercise.

Yes, everyone is different. But I kind of feel for Sarah spending so much energy worrying about her body and exercise when she’d just had a long labour and somewhat (?) difficult birth and has a newborn (that was apparently difficult too... ). It’s a shame and I hope her stans don’t think that it’s the standard way to go about it and that it’s ok to not be back at the gym a month after birth...
I totally agree with this! As soon as possible Sarah was body checking or doing body updates 'for us' in the mirror and counting down for project comeback, as if viewers care and judge or even ask for that? It actually is quite sad. I understand health and fitness is her world and 'career' (despite the non-qualifications), but how IMAGE was such an overarching priority the day she gave birth, is quite alarming. Being smaller does not equal health.

Chloe's approach is commendable, and I believe her kindness to her body and focus on stress/rest is where she is now reaping the rewards. Emily Skye is another who recently gave birth again, that does not resent her body and actually communicates how she appreciates it more, for housing and birthing a damn human. She knows she will progress back to what she was, and isn't rushing it and couldn't care what she looks like - but wants to FEEL good.

I think the funny thing is, is that Sarah's body would of naturally gotten back to what it was without all her added stress, efforts and pressure. She is a NAChUrAllY SmaLL human afterall. Kidding, but truly - her sisters have a similar build, her mum is quite short - it's her body type and it will remain the same if she just gave herself a break and removed some of her orthoxic tendencies and rules. She is just wasting energy on something so superficial.

Unfortunately it isn't just Sarah either, there does seem to be an influencer trend to flaunt the post-partum body/bounce back which creates all sorts of alarm bells about the impression that is giving viewers. I don't think anyone is asking for one, two, three week post-partum body pics - correct me if I am wrong. It just seems like its become a competition to be the smallest, soonest.

Yeah, I'm thinking the kind of blonde she is just doesn't mesh well with the "peach" but Sarah must have demanded to keep her hair this tone and so the hairdresser would've had to work around it. I looked at her other posts (the hair dresser Georgia?) and everything else looks pretty good
I agree, Edwards & Co does do great work especially with blondes. I think it must of been Sarah's demands that resulting in her look - she must of added criteria about it being not permanent, or contradicting information about the colour, or only using childish adjectives for Georgia to decipher, like a Peaches n Cream Pie Unicorn Princess.

Did she bleach her hair prior to applying the colour? So when it washes out she will be super white blonde? Maybe that was her plan.

Also strongly agree and lol with everyone else's comments haha - she just needs some ugg boots and denim mini skirt and her bogan look will be complete.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree with this! As soon as possible Sarah was body checking or doing body updates 'for us' in the mirror and counting down for project comeback, as if viewers care and judge or even ask for that? It actually is quite sad. I understand health and fitness is her world and 'career' (despite the non-qualifications), but how IMAGE was such an overarching priority the day she gave birth, is quite alarming. Being smaller does not equal health.

Chloe's approach is commendable, and I believe her kindness to her body and focus on stress/rest is where she is now reaping the rewards. Emily Skye is another who recently gave birth again, that does not resent her body and actually communicates how she appreciates it more, for housing and birthing a damn human. She knows she will progress back to what she was, and isn't rushing it and couldn't care what she looks like - but wants to FEEL good.

I think the funny thing is, is that Sarah's body would of naturally gotten back to what it was without all her added stress, efforts and pressure. She is a NAChUrAllY SmaLL human afterall. Kidding, but truly - her sisters have a similar build, her mum is quite short - it's her body type and it will remain the same if she just gave herself a break and removed some of her orthoxic tendencies and rules. She is just wasting energy on something so superficial.

Unfortunately it isn't just Sarah either, there does seem to be an influencer trend to flaunt the post-partum body/bounce back which creates all sorts of alarm bells about the impression that is giving viewers. I don't think anyone is asking for one, two, three week post-partum body pics - correct me if I am wrong. It just seems like its become a competition to be the smallest, soonest.
Even though I don’t believe a single follower has been asking her to do “body updates” let’s pretend for a second she is getting 100’s of them.
If I were an influencer and I was getting 100’s of messages of people asking me to do a ‘body update’ I would get on my stories and be like, if you guys are this obsessed with how another persons body looks constantly than I would highly encourage you to reach out to someone who can help you if you are suffering from body image issues as it is not healthy to be asking someone to show their ‘body update’ constantly and it can also be extremely triggering to people who suffer from eating disorders and body image issues.
But we all know no one is asking for that crap, Sarah is doing for herself and to brag about herself. The way her brain works is incredible to me, I think she likes to trigger other people because she gets off on being better than others

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is the main reason I started disliking SD. I had a baby a couple of months before her and was proud of my recovering body doing it’s thing, I didn’t feel any pressure to “comeback”. Whenever I went on to Instagram she was promoting her body and post partum journey in such an unhealthy way, it made me feel like I was doing the wrong thing. She was pushing her unhealthy mindset on to me. It was so damaging. I can’t deal with how unrealistic she portrays herself to be. Imagine what she is doing to the mindset of the young girls that follow her. She is so misleading and fake and it seems to be getting worse.

Reactions: 28
Even though I don’t believe a single follower has been asking her to do “body updates” let’s pretend for a second she is getting 100’s of them.
If I were an influencer and I was getting 100’s of messages of people asking me to do a ‘body update’ I would get on my stories and be like, if you guys are this obsessed with how another persons body looks constantly than I would highly encourage you to reach out to someone who can help you if you are suffering from body image issues as it is not healthy to be asking someone to show their ‘body update’ constantly and it can also be extremely triggering to people who suffer from eating disorders and body image issues.
But we all know no one is asking for that crap, Sarah is doing for herself and to brag about herself. The way her brain works is incredible to me, I think she likes to trigger other people because she gets off on being better than others
This. Excellent comment and observation. But Sarah is neither mature enough nor in a healthy place to not do them. She wants the head pats. This is why influencers like Natasha Oceane and Sami Rose are so much more appealing to follow

Reactions: 22
C21210B6-0363-46EC-85C1-A585FE6B857E.png
This is just bizarre. What late 20s woman talks like this? Clearly she’s got that teenage mentality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
They have time between fake work and getting Fox, now's your time to throw down with Kurtle, give the poor man some action. Those pair act like brother and sister ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s about 30 degrees today in Sydney and she’s got a blanket over her. Probably blasting the air con because she’s so eco friendly.

her hair is 100% bogan.

Dear Diary: How many times can I humble brag in two sentences?

Also about how filthy/messy Sarah and Kurt are: They clearly are "those" people who have cleaners*. Normal people, who can't afford a cleaner, go through their day doing mini-cleaning tasks as they go to save time later. But Sarah and Kurt clearly have become accustomed to letting the staff (and before that, spoilt princess Sez had her parents) deal with their messes; they don't have to clean as they go, because it's someone else's problem. How they're not embarrassed when the cleaner comes and sees the huge mess the house has become in a week is mind-boggling.

*not saying everyone who has cleaners is like that. My parents get one every two weeks and they're the kind of neat-freak people who clean up before the cleaner is due to come lol

Really freaking over her talking about how time poor she is when she has on multiple occasions recently mentioned she’s decided she’s not doing any more work that particular day cos she just wants to play with Fox...

She really needs to spend a day in the real world where people either make the monetary sacrifice to stay at home with their kids or have to juggle work with raising a family. Even friends of mine with kids that work from home full time are required to have child care during work hours (pre covid).

Reactions: 18
I've done it guys - I've unfollowed all accounts associated with Sarah, included Princess Sezzy herself. I'm done with her toxic behaviour and negativity.

Which obviously means unfollowing here as well. I just need to break free from her bs 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They carried that painting upstairs to film a 2 second ad and other stuff that is due in two days and still has to be edited after they did some more "work meetings" at a cafe again... What a life. How do they still find new sponsors? They just tit out their content at the last possible minute and all their stuff revolves around ads, not the other way round. We only get a new podcast if there is a new sponsor and a new video if there is some product to promote

Reactions: 28
They carried that painting upstairs to film a 2 second ad and other stuff that is due in two days and still has to be edited after they did some more "work meetings" at a cafe again...
Gotta get those tax write offs...she’s not dumb with her money in that department that’s for sure.

Reactions: 13
Off topic:

It's Monday but Fox is being looked after by Kurt's mum, not Sarah's mum. Sarah hasn't mentioned her parents in ages, nor has Fox gone to them (that she's said). Has she interacted with any of her family at all recently (apart from saying she spoke to Tahlia about copying her hair)? It's all been Kurt's family.

Just feels noticable when her family used to be around every single day. I can't imagine they've cut her off but something feels off to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I went snooping on her family's instagram and found that Kurt isn't following her mom. I don't know if he ever followed her, it just seems strange. I wonder what they think of Kurt, maybe they aren't accepting him into the family yet as he made a child out of wedlock?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.