Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is proving the theory that she likes her rings too big so she looks smol. To her, if her rings don’t come off then she’s had a good “foodie” day. Or eaten like a normal person because she’s with other people so she can’t starve herself.

Reactions: 13
She is proving the theory that she likes her rings too big so she looks smol. To her, if her rings don’t come off then she’s had a good “foodie” day. Or eaten like a normal person because she’s with other people so she can’t starve herself.
Came here to say the same thing.
That's a pretty alarming mindset.
Anyone else get finger bloat when they ate like a normal person? 🙃

Reactions: 12
This confused me so much. What is a „foodie“ day and how does it change your ring size? Like surely you don’t gain weight in your hands if you eaten more than usual in one day. She said it like it’s normal and everyone can relate.

Reactions: 22
This confused me so much. What is a „foodie“ day and how does it change your ring size? Like surely you don’t gain weight in your hands if you eaten more than usual in one day. She said it like it’s normal and everyone can relate.
It’s most likely a water retention thing. She probably starves herself and is dehydrated, her veins often pop too which is a sign of dehydration.

Reactions: 15
Right like maybe if you were consuming a lot of sodium you’d retain water and be a bit more bloated but otherwise this makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 6
Secretly so glad one of her mummy friends has a kid with our kids name so it’s unlikely (but not impossible, it is Sezzy) that she would choose it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the rings being snug on her fingers comment reminded me of the old days when she would say “sodi bloat”
like sodium bloat after having thai or something 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 13
It's strange to see scuzzy in photos where she's not in the middle and not the centre of attention. She seems more like an outsider in the group photos. And I'm surprised she has other mummy friends than Beth and the other woman they went on holidays with.

Reactions: 16