Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Whilst I don't doubt he is diagnosed, I'm sure Sarah is just trying to jump on the current trend because she has nothing else.

("Trend" as in the trend of making ADHD content, not that ADHD is trendy).

Reactions: 21

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
What a shame. No wonder she’s been so snarky in the comments at everyone!

Predicting an “unplanned” “surprise” baby in the future.
I predict Kurt will be "working away" from home quite alot in a couple of years. Or will be booking a sneaky little ✂✂

• Haha
  • Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
she has enough bedrooms, she will just have to give up her Pilates room or office that she doesn’t need. It’s a 5 bedroom house.

Downstairs -
Main bedroom
Nursery that currently has bunk beds.
upstairs -
Fox’s “big Boy” room that he never sleeps in
Pilates room
Office

Also, the brand they’re working with - is Hyro. They do sachets of flavouring to add to your water.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve met to try and contract house of groms and it’s not her specifically at all.
She’ll have all three boys in one room before she gives up her Pilates room that she never uses lol

• Haha

Steel Raspberries

I feel so sorry for Fox having that moment on the internet forever. I have two brothers and for both of them I was gutted, always wanted a sister. Having that moment shown to them and to me now I’m a grown up would have been horrible. Just give the kids some fucking privacy makes me so upset.
Kids are mean, too. I really hope he will not be taunted at school for things like this. Not that Sarah gives a shit.

peridoe

VIP Member
If I were Kurt I'd be booking a vasectomy ASAP. The way she keeps saying it's the last 'planned' baby is super weird. Like, it's a given that if they are both still fertile there is a non-zero chance (depending on contraception etc) of another, but for her to say it out loud definitely makes me think she's hoping for it/might try to engineer it. Can you imagine a 4th baby, the 'oopsie' and it's another boy 😂
According to Sarah on the Sleep Deprived podcast Kurt won't touch her again after this pregnancy and if she wants a 4th baby it won't be with him 🤣

I do expect her to sneakily try for a 4th though. There's no way she won't. She wants a girl too much not to try again. Kurt should seriously consider the snip.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20

cumglaze

Didn’t she say all her friends got involved and it was all fun etc?
I’m not watching the video, but by the sounds of the recap above they just made the cake? Groundbreaking..

• Haha

Steel Raspberries

She's a breastfeeding mum, breastfeeding on demand, i love breastfeeding
it comes so naturally to me, and my boobs are normally like A now their like a C cup i gets big milky titties.. did you hear I'm breastfeeding her baby.. ??? 5 million stories later.. still rambling on..

I've watched her too many times.. 😂😂😂😂 brace yourself it's her whole personality..
LMAOOOO this is what my username is from. Her saying her nipples were like raspberries made from steel! They were MADE for breastfeeding.

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Is she actually dense? Going on about being cold this pregnancy… both her other kids were born in March so most of her pregnancies before would have been during the warmer months. She’s now going to be pregnant through Autumn / Winter… obviously she’s going to be cold (and it’s freezing in Sydney atm, it’s been 4 degrees for the past few mornings).

• Haha
Her stories. Complaining about how cold she is (lives in a mansion with ducted heating, and whinging she has nothing to wear (again probably definitely a millionaire and could buy WHATEVER she needed 🙃 she’s insufferable

Kitty90

If I needed an excuse to dislike her even more. What is this?? This is not a representation of ADHD. My partner has been diagnosed basically his entire life and myself recently diagnosed at the age of 33, she clearly has no idea. Why is she glamourising it to be a fun quirky thing?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

cumcustard

VIP Member
I just feel bad that sarah commented on her video at all 😅 so unnecessary. Idk why she's upset that it's being spoken about here though - Sarah's the one who brought attention to this random woman on the internet because she's so thin skinned.
Yeah and this girl needs to understand that tattle is one of Sarah’s favourite places to be. It’s a full time hobbie of hers. Actually reading here is what she does most when it’s her work hour. She gets most of her advice and ideas from us.
I noticed that she’s suddenly used a bigger lunch box tonight for 🦊… sorry King 🦊 and he even gets an actual wrap cut into six small pieces to make it look bigger. Hi Sarah. 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

colossalad

people can be hyperactive in nature, or, have particular personality traits than can align with ADHD but that doesn’t mean they have ADHD. she’s an idiot throwing around terms she doesn’t understand, as per usual
and honestly, so are most of the general public because they tend to get all their info from these morons and just regurgitate it as if it’s bible

Reactions: 19