Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthamartyr

My entire reaction to her having a third boy: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Honestly 3 boys are my dream, but the satisfaction of her not having a girl content baby is pretty good 😂 there’s nothing wrong with three boys, but when you monetise your kids I’m glad she didn’t get a girl to have a whole new level of exploitation she hasn’t done
---
"It's not in my character to defend myself..."
* Tells infertile women to 'get a better hobby if TTC is so upsetting' *
Karma is a b*tch Sarah!! Shame.
---

Yeah I found that really, really sad. To film that and put it online too, the poor boy doesn't want the world watching him cry! She just used him as an excuse to sob over it herself and blamed 'felling bad for F'. Poor kid.
His face was covered, so did he actually cry or was it her allowing herself to cry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

android_x

Going into the office to handle “life admin.” She is beyond cooked.

Edit to add: omg, did she go in to film the bit about vacation planning because the photo album company expects a husband-wife duo for this ad and the office is the only place she can get enough time to film with Kurt?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

lurk111

um her last post. husband had ADHD … like do they all have fake diagnosis’s 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

TickledPink

Chatty Member
She is proving the theory that she likes her rings too big so she looks smol. To her, if her rings don’t come off then she’s had a good “foodie” day. Or eaten like a normal person because she’s with other people so she can’t starve herself.
This confused me so much. What is a „foodie“ day and how does it change your ring size? Like surely you don’t gain weight in your hands if you eaten more than usual in one day. She said it like it’s normal and everyone can relate.

judgymcjudgeface

I have a theory that sezzle doesn’t actually cook worthwhile food for her family very often at all and that’s why she get this whole performance when she actually does.

Sashafierce

Paaaaahahhaaa, the fireplace will be so out of place in her weird house
What’s the bet she:
A) never uses the fireplace
B) complains about its upkeep
C) use it twice then lets it rot (like her sauna, outdoor gym, and Pilates room)
D) makes it her temporary personality….OoOoH I looooove being I fireplace owner, the kids enjoy watching it more than TV; here’s my FaMouS smores recipe that no one asked for!
It’s a gas fire apparently so less upkeep.
I don’t understand why they don’t find a more suitable home for them. Three kids in the picture soon and their home is so disconnect. Random bedrooms upstairs that are unused, no backyard for the kids to play or dog, tiny lounge downstairs with minimal seating, huge dining area. It’s so weird!

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Kurt says “i think its a boy. I want to say ‘girl’ tho because i want it to be a girl”. i guess hes disappointed too.
I just watched some of the video now, so yeah, he confessed he wanted girl before hand.

And her doing that balloon thing, knowing Focks was going to be upset is just horrible. They should have sat the boys down and had a private family chat over some icecream or something. But no sez, she needs that content!+

BUT the most exciting part of the while video.. Abby makes an appearance!! #justiceforAbby

cumglaze

She's been shilling that cookbook hard lately.
Probably did the 2nd print run and overestimated how many Stan’s she could fool into thinking it’s a worthwhile investment.
In this economy I can’t imagine anyone buying a cookbook when any recipe you want is available online for free.

Reactions: 21

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Whilst I don't doubt he is diagnosed, I'm sure Sarah is just trying to jump on the current trend because she has nothing else.

("Trend" as in the trend of making ADHD content, not that ADHD is trendy).

team dudmum

Wow, a boy, I'm so surprised...pause...NOOOOOT!

My 3yo at the time cried when we did a gender reveal, not because he was getting a brother but because his big sister popped the balloon before he did haha

I've always been a bit blunt in how I feel about gender disappointment, all I've ever cared about is having healthy babies (although apparently we aren't allowed to say this anymore either...) but I do respect that everyone is entitled to their own feelings. What is actually worse than being disappointed with whatever sexual organs your child is born with, is pretending that you aren't! Just say that you're sad it's not a girl. Or stop bloody harping on about how you always knew. Or maybe just STFU altogether.

• Heart