Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Not Sarah saying there’s only photos of Kurt and the boys when Kurt literally takes 100s of photos of her with them.
Babe, the people those stats refer to are us mums who have BARELY ANY, IF ANY PHOTOS AT ALL!
The way she is so out of touch 🙃
The way she has so many beautiful photos of her and the boys 🙄🙄 she always finds something to complain about!

Reactions: 17

hehheh

I was in Hawaii last week and my MIL caught covid.
Took her to urgent care when she became quite delirious with the heat, not knowing yet that she had covid.
For basic obs, bsl finger prick, B12 shot, a bag of IV and the RAT test was $1,700USD ($2,500AUD).
Luckily we took our travel insurance so she will claim back all except the $250 excess.
I travelled at 32 weeks pregnant but drew the line there as I was still covered by insurance at that gestation.

• Wow
  • Sad

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!
International flights are 32 weeks in Australia?! And she’d be at 32 weeks at the end of August…

• Haha

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I would be genuinely shocked if Sarah herself didn’t have ADHD. She has so many traits just from what we see. There’s no way she is organising Kurt’s life for him. They probably have things they each manage in their house (like any long term couple living together) but she is NOT doing all the drivel she lied about.

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Honestly, I think Sarah just liked the name Fox when she named him, but then she decided she was going to push more content that included her abysmal attempt at being a Christian. She decided to give baby #2 a biblical-style name so I wouldn’t be shocked if baby #3 has a name of the same manner. Either that or also an animal name lol.
Perhaps MM#3 will be Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter...or just straight up "Season". We all know how much she loves sprucing which ever "Season of life" she is in

• Haha

recoveryqueen

Her gender reveal for M was just a grid post on insta. She could do the same again if it wasn't for engagement!

prettylittleinfluencer

My 2.5 yr old had this lunch box and we recently upgraded it because it was too small. Fox is 5 and eats fuck all because of his mum. I feel for him
I bet the teachers make him a sandwich every day. My kids school has a designated place to go if they don’t have enough lunch and they get a sandwich and sometimes some fruit or a museli bar.

• Heart

cumglaze

Anyone else find it wanky how she put "Fox Ocean Tilse" on his lunchbox? Like, just put Fox Tilse? Why the need for the middle name? Not as if there's several "Fox Tilse"s in the same class :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The fact I know another “Fox” who lives in the same area and will probably end up at the same school someday makes me laugh. Pretty sure the kid I know is older too (friend of a friend)
So original Sezzy

• Haha

Someone44

She said in the vlog her friends were just going to drop the cake at the door so she can't see their faces - cos if she sees their faces they'll give it away. Sounds like they were going to be happy if it was a girl & sad if it was a boy?!

• Haha

cumglaze

When I was 7, I really just knew I wanted rollerblades, not 3 sons. 🤯
---
What?! He’s, what, 5 or something? He doesn’t value “women” he just thinks having a sister would be fun. Jesus.

View attachment 2992892
I said it on reddit and I’ll say it again here -
that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. What a stretch. He probably wanted a sister because Sez wanted a girl and she’s put that idea in his head OR one of his friends has a sister so it sounds like a fun time. A literal 5 year old shouldn’t and wouldn’t know that women are often less valued - and if he does - that’s terrible parenting tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

recoveryqueen

According to Statistics Queen Svessel, with each baby she has, the higher likelihood of having a boy. Love the irony that she’s the rule and not the exception. You’re not special Svessel 😂
Where did Svessel get that 70% statistic from anyway?? I can't find it online anywhere except for people debunking it as an old wives tale 😅 I feel like she heard it somewhere and held on to it to soften the blow of finding out it was a boy... Like it was inevitable and she's not just unlucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16