Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colossalad

yuck, why would you post that with your kid crying like that? it just felt so deliberate and baiting sympathy? like she knew he’d be upset?? ‘Real and Raw’ cunt you plan everything, you PLANNED that and then filmed it when it happened? Kurt looked so awkward in that moment because he wasn’t shocked at all that fox was upset, but confused why she kept filming. she’s AWFUL.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

savefloss

VIP Member
I knew it had to be a boy when the reveal was just a shitty home made cake. Y’all know it would have been something epic with full glam hair/make up if it was a girl..

I am so happy she won’t be a mother of a girl. I can only imagine the toxic body image and self esteem problems she would raise a girl to have, the eating disorders and body dysmorphia/ shaming would be wild. I’m hopeful she won’t push that onto boys as much, but time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

mmmmunknown

The way she sobbed while consoling 🦊
She seemed just as upset as he was. So much for being happy no matter what the gender 🤥

Agree with everyone. She should’ve cut the part where he gets upset from the vlog, or not had the boys in it at all.

Reactions: 31

Steel Raspberries

I watched the video so you don’t have to. 🫡

- Goes on and on about how this is her last baby.
- Her 3 friends (1 of them is Beth) made her gender reveal cake.
- All her family and friends “except 2” guessed boy.
- She said she’s always felt she will be a mum of 3 boys (wtf lol)
- “I need to find the footage of me saying that, but even since I was little, in primary school, I’ve just said I just feel like I’m gonna have 3 boys”.
- “There are people really close to me in my life at the moment who are struggling with infertility and would give anything, would give ANYTHING, to just have a healthy baby in their family so that’s been a very humbling and eye-opening experience”
- Kurt and Scuz cut into the cake with the glasses, it’s blue, Scuz says “I called this since I was 7”
- They tell F and M the next day with a balloon, F is sad because he wanted a sister
- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is fucking strange
- She knew in her soul she’d have 3 boys

• Haha
  • Sick
What a shame. No wonder she’s been so snarky in the comments at everyone!

Predicting an “unplanned” “surprise” baby in the future.

cumcustard

VIP Member
Svessel over explaining her house temperature after reading here. No, you don’t have “someone” who reads the threads. It’s you! For someone who is soo busy, too busy for an outro to your gender reveal, you have a lot of time to read every word we say on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
ITS A BOY

Shes already starting the boy mum schtick and the big open conversations about never having a daughter etc.

IMG_8903.png

IMG_8904.png

• Haha
  • Sick
"It's not in my character to defend myself..."
* Tells infertile women to 'get a better hobby if TTC is so upsetting' *
Karma is a b*tch Sarah!! Shame.
---
what i can't understand is if she knew that fox so badly wanted a sister, why on earth did she think that having him pop a balloon with blue confetti would be a good way to tell him? the kid is obviously going to be upset!! and then to also film it and act like mother of the year for helping him "navigate these emotions" wowww
Yeah I found that really, really sad. To film that and put it online too, the poor boy doesn't want the world watching him cry! She just used him as an excuse to sob over it herself and blamed 'felling bad for F'. Poor kid.

Last edited:
She says in her latest reel that her and Kurt always knew they’d call their first son Fox. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought she said Fox’s name came to her in a dream? Or was that just his middle name

kmartplate

VIP Member
Does she understand people are hounding her because she said she would post it this week; early this week in fact. There is creating intrigue and engagement and then there is just annoying your followers.

Reactions: 29

annieray

VIP Member
The thing is, she could literally just jump on stories and say, “it’s a boy!! in about three seconds. She’s dragging it out for engagement and to make money from YouTube views. I know it’s her business and she can do what she likes, but stans in the comments shouldn’t pretend it’s because she’s just so busy and overwhelmed and couldn’t possibly find time to announce the gender.
I’ve been thinking this since she got knocked up! It’s literally a 1 word answer. Are Sarah’s followers that dense that they think saying ‘boy’ or ‘girl’ requires any ounce of effort?!

I guess we’re talking about the girl who never finished her studies; took 3 years to make an app only to have it bottom out (and equally as long to self publish (lol) a ‘cook book’ riddled with design flaws and grammatical errors); and has spent nearly 5 years promising a ‘HoUse tOuR’ (as if anyone cared) that’s never coming.

So of course, it is a uuuuuuge ask to reveal a single word answer to a question that is not that interesting anyway…Like is anyone else genuinely completely disinterested in what she’s having? Cos I am 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

cumglaze

- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is fucking strange
I’d love to be a fly on the wall during whatever this ridiculous conversation entailed.

Please Sezzy, tell us all about how different the dynamic would have been if this was a girl?! How did you explain this major, dramatic wild difference to the wild boys?! (One of whom is not wild and is a gentle flow baby - make it make sense Sez)
Imagine it would have been - A girl would be sweet and quiet and play with dolls and flowers and would be no fun for you boys, the boy will be chaotic and surfy and into jujitsu and you’ll be able to tackle them.

Reactions: 28

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Why go to Hawaii when your 36 weeks pregnant 🥴 that sounds like a horrible idea she'll be so hot and uncomfortable, she will non stop be complaining, i don't understand why she wouldn't just go now when she's not so big.

Reactions: 27

annieray

VIP Member
“I uTiLiSe lists and Siri reminder for him a lot. I also don't overload him with tasks or things I need done that I can't do myself. I try to ask him one thing at a time.”

What a crock of SHIT. Not only do you not do this Sarah (your planners are constantly empty so I highly doubt your playing Kurt’s PA with lists; and I’ve never seen someone overload their husband more especially with things you can do yourself); but you paint yourself as a paragon of virtue for pretending that you do?

Not overwhelming your husband (ADD or not), creating lists to manage tasks, and asking one thing at a time are beyond the most basic and bare minimums of courtesy. And you fail abysmally at that soooooo 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27

savefloss

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be exposing myself or my family to the ghastly germs of an international flight that close to delivering…but I guess she loved the drama and content of M being re-hospitalised so soon after birth with RSV last time. Probs hoping for a repeat.

Wonder if this baby will be screened for any genetic issues…obviously hasn’t revealed what was actually wrong with M…I’m going to bet it was all made up for the engagement

Reactions: 26