Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uboys

what i can't understand is if she knew that fox so badly wanted a sister, why on earth did she think that having him pop a balloon with blue confetti would be a good way to tell him? the kid is obviously going to be upset!! and then to also film it and act like mother of the year for helping him "navigate these emotions" wowww

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Steel Raspberries

It’s a boy.

She is clearly devastated and this explains why she’s been such an asshole to people about the gender reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

kmartplate

VIP Member
Yeah for sure she would have shared sooner if it was a girl. She might have always said that about having three boys but honestly the fact the boys supposedly wanted a sister tells me that she did too. Even if just for the gram. But thankfully a girl has been spared a lifetime of body dysmorphia and disordered eating. And yes I realise this can affect boys as well, but it would be so much more prominent in a daughter of Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

peridoe

VIP Member
Hawaii again 🙄 Who can forget the first trip when:

• Hawaiian Airlines "ruined" her holiday because they cancelled their flight
• then Kurt stayed all night at the airport to "find answers" despite the fact Sydney Airport shuts at 10pm and they were told to go home
• cried because she couldn't breastfeed F at the airport and got her dad to pick her up and take her home to do it
• had her stans flood HA socials to demand they give her a free holiday
• complained she couldn't do the White Fox pj photoshoot she'd planned to do ON THE PLANE while people slept
• got sick and sulked around the hotel for days
• and then had the totally not staged marriage proposal they had gone out there for

Can't wait for round two 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
I watched the video so you don’t have to. 🫡

- Goes on and on about how this is her last baby.
- Her 3 friends (1 of them is Beth) made her gender reveal cake.
- All her family and friends “except 2” guessed boy.
- She said she’s always felt she will be a mum of 3 boys (wtf lol)
- “I need to find the footage of me saying that, but even since I was little, in primary school, I’ve just said I just feel like I’m gonna have 3 boys”.
- “There are people really close to me in my life at the moment who are struggling with infertility and would give anything, would give ANYTHING, to just have a healthy baby in their family so that’s been a very humbling and eye-opening experience”
- Kurt and Scuz cut into the cake with the glasses, it’s blue, Scuz says “I called this since I was 7”
- They tell F and M the next day with a balloon, F is sad because he wanted a sister
- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is fucking strange
- She knew in her soul she’d have 3 boys
When I was 7, I really just knew I wanted rollerblades, not 3 sons. 🤯
---
What?! He’s, what, 5 or something? He doesn’t value “women” he just thinks having a sister would be fun. Jesus.

IMG_3538.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

cumglaze

It’s kinda sad to me that she’s not just announced the baby’s gender, but also shown 🦊 getting upset, spoken about gender disappointment/being disappointed that she would never have the mother daughter relationship etc.

That child is 1000% going to watch that video and see all that, I feel like she could have just kept those conversations separate / offline and had them with family and friends instead.

Gender disappointment is real and I get it, but this could have been handled in a way that wouldn’t impact those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

cumglaze

LOL of course it’s a boy Sarah, not one person would be surprised. She would have milked it a lot more if it was a girl / not put it off.

I’m predicting a 4th pregnancy in a few years time (but really hope she accepts how overwhelmed she is and doesn’t do this)

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ilikecars55

I feel so sorry for Fox having that moment on the internet forever. I have two brothers and for both of them I was gutted, always wanted a sister. Having that moment shown to them and to me now I’m a grown up would have been horrible. Just give the kids some fucking privacy makes me so upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Focks having that moment put up on the internet where he is clearly upset. Do they realise the internet is forever? Will that third boy see that one day and realise his older brother is sad because he didn’t come out with a vagine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

cumcustard

VIP Member
I think Noah. Because Noah sent out a dove after the flood to see if the water had receded enough to open the ark.
---
Maybe Noah Valentine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If I were Kurt I'd be booking a vasectomy ASAP. The way she keeps saying it's the last 'planned' baby is super weird. Like, it's a given that if they are both still fertile there is a non-zero chance (depending on contraception etc) of another, but for her to say it out loud definitely makes me think she's hoping for it/might try to engineer it. Can you imagine a 4th baby, the 'oopsie' and it's another boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

overinfluenzas

Is this bitch for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

A garlic crusher. A single garlic crusher is her ‘give away’…. Fuck Sarah, calm down you don’t want to go too overboard with your generosity.

Not even her shitty cookbook and a small hamper of her every day, can’t live without cooking essential.

Nope, just a single $10 garlic crusher.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The thing is, she could literally just jump on stories and say, “it’s a boy!! in about three seconds. She’s dragging it out for engagement and to make money from YouTube views. I know it’s her business and she can do what she likes, but stans in the comments shouldn’t pretend it’s because she’s just so busy and overwhelmed and couldn’t possibly find time to announce the gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 35