Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wcj29

Not Sarah saying there’s only photos of Kurt and the boys when Kurt literally takes 100s of photos of her with them.
Babe, the people those stats refer to are us mums who have BARELY ANY, IF ANY PHOTOS AT ALL!
The way she is so out of touch 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

cumcustard

VIP Member
And she had the nerve to address the baiting for engagement comment someone left on her post. Isn’t this further proof? This is all a Sarahs Day business deal. All three pregnancies were for engagement. As we have stated time after time, this chick is so not maternal. Turkey basting money making is what it is. $$$

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I can’t with this cookie review 😂 They dislike them because they’re too sweet, too sugary, there is too much chocolate and they’re too gooey 🫠🤔
They’re used to “Sarahs famous chewy chic chip cookies” ( a name she gave them the very first batch she ever made, even though no one else aside from her and her toddler had tried them) which I’m sure are absolutely awful with 2 choc chips per cookie.

For Sarahs next taste and review, can she make something from her cook book and ask strangers to try it and give it an honest score.

The audacity to give a very popular business a low review because the huge cookie **checks notes** takes like an actual cookie!

Sarah has never had anyone other than her friends, family or someone on her payroll try her disgusting bastardised food.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cumglaze

25th June 2024 - Chicken Slop - “I would wife me”
26th June 2024 - Fish Slop - “I should wife me”

Sarah pls, not even your husband wanted to wife you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ashlee1904

So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!

cumcustard

VIP Member
LOL of course it’s a boy Sarah, not one person would be surprised. She would have milked it a lot more if it was a girl / not put it off.

I’m predicting a 4th pregnancy in a few years time (but really hope she accepts how overwhelmed she is and doesn’t do this)
I’m predicting a breakup before then. This third child will put a strain on their fragile marriage and she will become even more unbearable. Or Kurt will simply be hungry for real food. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Kids are mean, too. I really hope he will not be taunted at school for things like this. Not that Sarah gives a shit.
I was thinking the same. Just that last podcast she was bragging saying all Foxs friends watch him and they talk about it at school… so why upload that part with him literally crying over it being a boy? Weird. Strange. She’s delusional.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
@yikessarah 👏

I am bad at recaps, if someone would like to give one please go for gold. We are all on the absolute edge of our seats waiting for the announcement of the third money maker’s gender (hint hint it’s a boy).

• Haha
Reactions: 23

afterthegoss

I can’t with this cookie review 😂 They dislike them because they’re too sweet, too sugary, there is too much chocolate and they’re too gooey 🫠🤔

• Haha
  • Sad

Infoto

I shouldn’t be but I’m shocked she’s just giving one lone garlic crusher away 😂
It’s embarrassing
Like, you’re a millionaire thanks to these people, at least give away a few. Or a bundle with your cookbook etc. Or one per day for a weeks
or something that isn’t the stingiest thing I’ve seen an influencer do.
im shocked

• Heart
  • Haha
I highly doubt Kurt requested ANYTHING from her cookbook. She probably kept shoving it in his face yelling “COME ON, PICK ONE!!” until he finally gave in and said “ALRIGHT I DON’T KNOW, THE APPLE THING I GUESS?”

• Haha

marthamartyr

My entire reaction to her having a third boy: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Honestly 3 boys are my dream, but the satisfaction of her not having a girl content baby is pretty good 😂 there’s nothing wrong with three boys, but when you monetise your kids I’m glad she didn’t get a girl to have a whole new level of exploitation she hasn’t done
---
"It's not in my character to defend myself..."
* Tells infertile women to 'get a better hobby if TTC is so upsetting' *
Karma is a b*tch Sarah!! Shame.
---

Yeah I found that really, really sad. To film that and put it online too, the poor boy doesn't want the world watching him cry! She just used him as an excuse to sob over it herself and blamed 'felling bad for F'. Poor kid.
His face was covered, so did he actually cry or was it her allowing herself to cry 😂

• Heart

android_x

Going into the office to handle “life admin.” She is beyond cooked.

Edit to add: omg, did she go in to film the bit about vacation planning because the photo album company expects a husband-wife duo for this ad and the office is the only place she can get enough time to film with Kurt?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

lurk111

um her last post. husband had ADHD … like do they all have fake diagnosis’s 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

cumglaze

Not me feeling pretty chuffed that my 2.5 year olds lunch is substantially better than Sezzy’s empty container for her 5 year old 🫠
(Normally not this neat, just wanted to show all the options he gets)

Attachments

• Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Kurt says “i think its a boy. I want to say ‘girl’ tho because i want it to be a girl”. i guess hes disappointed too.
I just watched some of the video now, so yeah, he confessed he wanted girl before hand.

And her doing that balloon thing, knowing Focks was going to be upset is just horrible. They should have sat the boys down and had a private family chat over some icecream or something. But no sez, she needs that content!+

BUT the most exciting part of the while video.. Abby makes an appearance!! #justiceforAbby