Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Those sour peach lollies look identical to the funday (no sugar) sour peach hearts. (Probably because they are). So nice of you to give 2. 🙄
Yep I thiught the same. Order course she is giving him stupid sugar free lollies but all she is doing is giving him a taste for sweet things and having a little treat with his sad lunch. Which is fine in theory, great if he can enjoy them in moderation, but he doesn’t know it’s sugar free and she will not be happy if he just wants lollies with every meal.

Reactions: 7

cumcustard

VIP Member
I just feel bad that sarah commented on her video at all 😅 so unnecessary. Idk why she's upset that it's being spoken about here though - Sarah's the one who brought attention to this random woman on the internet because she's so thin skinned.
Yeah and this girl needs to understand that tattle is one of Sarah’s favourite places to be. It’s a full time hobbie of hers. Actually reading here is what she does most when it’s her work hour. She gets most of her advice and ideas from us.
I noticed that she’s suddenly used a bigger lunch box tonight for 🦊… sorry King 🦊 and he even gets an actual wrap cut into six small pieces to make it look bigger. Hi Sarah. 👋🏻

Reactions: 6

BotoxBish

Sis won’t have a fourth child after she has her 3rd. 3 is bloody hard not to mention how much she struggled when M was born.

savefloss

VIP Member
Is Sarah actually had a brain and read any research then she’d know males are scientifically proven to father female children as they get older, not male.…

This confused me so much. What is a „foodie“ day and how does it change your ring size? Like surely you don’t gain weight in your hands if you eaten more than usual in one day. She said it like it’s normal and everyone can relate.
Right like maybe if you were consuming a lot of sodium you’d retain water and be a bit more bloated but otherwise this makes no sense at all!

cumcustard

VIP Member
Why was she commenting on this video anyway? She must have soooo much time... It only has 1100 likes - honestly why does she care so much? I feel bad for the creator 😬 she's taking the negative attention pretty badly.
I don’t feel sorry for her. Firstly, you can’t post online on TikTok or any platform and then try to control what happens with what you post or control how it’s perceived. Unless you make it private and even then, it’s out there for everyone to see and comment on.
Secondly, all that was said about her TikTok here if you go back and look, was someone screenshotting what Sarah said then someone commenting after that about Sarah saying she’s Christian. So idk where she’s getting the ammunition hate stuff from to do with her TikTok.

Reactions: 5

Spanner14

VIP Member
Her house style is based on the trend at the time, and like all trends, it will become so out of style she’ll hate it, I honestly can’t see her lasting more than 5 years in that house before she moves into something that looks completely different.
Has she run out of bedrooms for all 3 kids? Where's M going to go? Into Fox's room?
It still stresses me out having the kids upstairs while they sleep downstairs. She's got the money she should definitely just move

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
LMAOOOO this is what my username is from. Her saying her nipples were like raspberries made from steel! They were MADE for breastfeeding.
I was contemplating throwing that in to, but i think if i wrote anymore about her boobs i would throw up, because we know more than any person ever should even in her personal life should know. 🥲

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Yeah maybe Bear or Wolf even if they are technically taken by influencers and also terrible names. Neither of those factors stopped Hannah polites from using Alaska.
I was going to say, surely not even Sarah would be bad enough to do another animal name, but then I remembered they call M, Moo, so who knows, maybe she will go for the animal trifecta 🐮

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
I will say that all my midwives said the same thing about me being statistically much more likely to have a third boy. But I don’t think it’s actually based on there being a scientific reason but simply the figures of what combos of kids people have. So whether it’s accurate or not it’s definitely a thing even medically trained people are saying.

Also predicting another biblical name, and maybe a silly middle name like Wolf or something surfy.

Just asked ChatGPT about a third baby name for my family and it didn’t get her name, but it did suggest her middle name 🫣

recoveryqueen

I don’t feel sorry for her. Firstly, you can’t post online on TikTok or any platform and then try to control what happens with what you post or control how it’s perceived. Unless you make it private and even then, it’s out there for everyone to see and comment on.
Secondly, all that was said about her TikTok here if you go back and look, was someone screenshotting what Sarah said then someone commenting after that about Sarah saying she’s Christian. So idk where she’s getting the ammunition hate stuff from to do with her TikTok.
I just feel bad that sarah commented on her video at all 😅 so unnecessary. Idk why she's upset that it's being spoken about here though - Sarah's the one who brought attention to this random woman on the internet because she's so thin skinned.

cumglaze

Is this bitch for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

A garlic crusher. A single garlic crusher is her ‘give away’…. Fuck Sarah, calm down you don’t want to go too overboard with your generosity.

Not even her shitty cookbook and a small hamper of her every day, can’t live without cooking essential.

Nope, just a single $10 garlic crusher.
She’s so generous 😂🫠

Reactions: 4