Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first photo with the black flares is charlotte or an old photo and the second photo Sarah is facing away but you can see the thickness in her waist and back which shows that she is pregnant
Could go either way, being her 3rd pregnancy and having anorexia she could "pop" really early and have a noticeable bump or like me who was 19 weeks pregnant absolutely no weight gain, no bump and no idea l was even pregnant, l was around 27 weeks before l even showed. So she could easily be 12 weeks with no obvious signs. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
she has got to be surely ! or else she woukd still be giving us period updates 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how far along do we think she is? i have a feeling an announcement could be coming tonight

Reactions: 7
15 weeks on Tuesday…approximately 😝 (if we go off the last time she told us she had her period)
Or 11 weeks on Tuesday if she did in fact have another period but not mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
15 weeks on Tuesday…approximately 😝 (if we go off the last time she told us she had her period)
Or 11 weeks on Tuesday if she did in fact have another period but not mention it.
I was going to say around 12 weeks or less so lm going with your second guess.

Reactions: 5
how far along do we think she is? i have a feeling an announcement could be coming tonight
I feel like it’ll be a few days of silence except for pre-filmed ads content posted and then it’ll be surprise, “weRe soOo bLessEd” amongst insensitive TTC comments from her about her new moneymaker and how they’re SOoO hApPY.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I reckon she could be 15 weeks if we’re going by her last period mention, given she was hell bent on telling us about every monthly bleed. She might have wanted to wait until after the NIPT results (which would have picked up Moo’s potential genetic abnormality) this time over if Moo does actually have a trisomy condition. Usually you can get those tests from 10 weeks and takes up to 2 weeks for results. And then also gives sex if she’s wanting to bait for that 😂

Reactions: 12
And if she had lost her period for another reason (like under-eating) she would be telling people that too but as she is not we can only assume pregnant.
I understand her wanting to keep it quiet until testing after M but then don't keep dropping hints of 3 boys, mentioning babies or your period and trying in the first place

Reactions: 13
I feel like it’ll be a few days of silence except for pre-filmed ads content posted and then it’ll be surprise, “weRe soOo bLessEd” amongst insensitive TTC comments from her about her new moneymaker and how they’re SOoO hApPY.
100%. And she would have filmed her taking pregnancy tests for the past few months and will include all of them where she's crying because they're negative and clips of her praying

Reactions: 33
We keep saying money maker but.. is it? Like do the kids keep her relevant? I assume she was more interesting or had some kind of.. attraction? Strategy? Before kids. Spoiler: it was promoting ED, lol.
But I think since having kids she seems more lost than ever. Can’t say if that would still have been the case as she aged / her Stan’s aged (and potentially developed their frontal lobe)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I brightened the image, you can see the pulling in the tummy and how far back she put her hips. She has to be pregnant. Where I am the genetic testing is 12&16 weeks I think. So maybe in a few weeks we will get the confirmation
Girl never skips a chance to body check. She’s always in a crop that barely fits her tiny boobs and her abs must always be out. The fact she’s full coverage means she is for sure pregnant

Reactions: 27
Why do you think she would she be withholding it? I thought she would jump at the chance once she got that positive line
She’d never do a Kylie Jenner until baby is born would she?

Reactions: 8
Why do you think she would she be withholding it? I thought she would jump at the chance once she got that positive line
She could easily hide the pregnancy, especially going into winter. She has been wearing big jumpers, only show her body top up, hiding her face. She’s also avoiding her usual barre sorry Pilates classes (🙄) to avoid big classes where her regulars know her. She’s been posing very specifically.

Hiding her pregnancy until late term means that she could do a big reveal and shock the internet which would mean a big return money wise.
It could also backfire, as people could interpret it as diet culture and how she tried to look skinny and misrepresent pregnancy, and how her brand was always to be “real and raw” with her sissy’s she could lose her loyal fans.

Reactions: 19
She’s building suspense and engagement. She is literally reliant on pregnancy to gain any engagement these days, it’s all she has left

Why does she keep posting videos of herself eating when she looks like that? 🤢 I know she can’t help how she looks but I’d be so embarrassed if that’s how I looked eating lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I brightened the image, you can see the pulling in the tummy and how far back she put her hips. She has to be pregnant. Where I am the genetic testing is 12&16 weeks I think. So maybe in a few weeks we will get the confirmation
Nah she always stands this stupidly to give herself a thigh gap.
She probably is preggers but this isn't a clue
---
If she's only 12ish weeks that is a very good reason to not tell anyone. It's still early and risky.

Plus she likes us looking for clues 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’d never be able to hold it in and surprise everyone like Kylie did. She loves to brag about pregnancy things too much. She’ll def do a ‘I was pregnant this whole time but you can’t tell because I’m so skinny’ post or two because she’s a smug mole.

• Haha