Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Day #75: Pregnant with another bundle of cash, attacks the TTC community because she’s just that trash

• Heart
Reactions: 52
NGL - I think Beth 💩 all over Sarah. Less “I’m the only pregnant ham belly woman EVER!!”

Reactions: 9
All the bigger controversies are mind blowing but I just came here to say that putting one single layer of actual pasta in your lasagne is ED central. Try two layers Sezzy, give that baby more than 3 bites of carb per meal.

Reactions: 32
All the bigger controversies are mind blowing but I just came here to say that putting one single layer of actual pasta in your lasagne is ED central. Try two layers Sezzy, give that baby more than 3 bites of carb per meal.
She definitely put more than that, at least 3.
She just skipped filming the rest of the layers. You can see it in the final few moments / when she cut it.

Reactions: 3
She just skipped filming the rest of the layers. You can see it in the final few moments / when she cut it.
Looks pretty thin to me. She even wrote in the recipe 4 - 6 sheets of lasagne sheets. She used 4 in that layer she showed.
IMG_8658.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Actuall she put one layer of pasta and then a layer of pumpkin and a layer of zucchini. The finished product looked very dry and flat for a lasagne

Reactions: 8
Wait,
Did anyone else get a slew of really gross private messages from her telling them to get a life if they’re finding TTC so difficult? Holy moley… I feel I can’t share here or she’ll know who’s who. I’m guessing a lot of people messaged her by the stories. I didn’t even message her first, just got crazy messages from her 🫣
Wait a minute. You didn't message her first and she just started sending you nasty messages? Omg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
and this one, more recent!
To whoever made this. Thank you. It’s not being a hater, it’s refusing to be gaslit. Also- is she saying they tried for 4 months and also saying they conceived this baby on the 4th try meaning they’ve had sex FOUR times in FOUR months? I’m not shaming but surely if you’re seriously trying for a baby, you’d be doing the deed more than that.. if you actually loved/were attracted to each other 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
UPDATE EVERYONE
I’ve reached out to the outspoken girls and they have responded and said they will be doing a segment this Friday! If you have any screenshots of DMs or comment threads you think need to be discussed in regards to Sarah’s behaviour toward her followers, send them in!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
UPDATE EVERYONE
I’ve reached out to the outspoken girls and they have responded and said they will be doing a segment this Friday! If you have any screenshots of DMs or comment threads you think need to be discussed in regards to Sarah’s behaviour toward her followers, send them in!!!
Thankyou for the update, can't wait to see this!!

Reactions: 9
UPDATE EVERYONE
Well we all know Sarah reads here so everyone get ready for another health/family/pregnancy scare on the same day to draw in sympathy and bring attention away from any controversy 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Well we all know Sarah reads here so everyone get ready for another health/family/pregnancy scare on the same day to draw in sympathy and bring attention away from any controversy 🙄
Do we have a bingo card for this yet? Sarah has probably already seen your post and is brainstorming something as we speak!

Here’s some ideas for you Sarah:

• F or M are sick! Maybe we could sneak in a cheeky hospital trip?!
• Ooohhhh we could bait a miscarriage? You’re really good at that!
• You are suffering from a mysterious illness! Bonus points if you go to Sutho emergency department and take a photo with your hospital band.

Who knows what she might come up with! I’m on the edge of my seat! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do we have a bingo card for this yet? Sarah has probably already seen your post and is brainstorming something as we speak!

Here’s some ideas for you Sarah:

• F or M are sick! Maybe we could sneak in a cheeky hospital trip?!
• Ooohhhh we could bait a miscarriage? You’re really good at that!
• You are suffering from a mysterious illness! Bonus points if you go to Sutho emergency department and take a photo with your hospital band.

Who knows what she might come up with! I’m on the edge of my seat! 🍿
It’s getting close to Influenza A season isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's the biggest gaslighter I've ever come across, i don't how she can claim she had pcos and imbalanced hormones for years, then pretend she didn't bulid of whole yt channel off this basis which was a lie, the only reason she would struggle to conceive due to her lack of menstrual cycle her own fault because because she had ED, once her period returned she didn't struggle conceive at all didn't need any fertility help or anything.. biggest lair.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's the biggest gaslighter I've ever come across, i don't how she can claim she had pcos and imbalanced hormones for years, then pretend she didn't bulid of whole yt channel off this basis which was a lie, the only reason she would struggle to conceive due to her lack of menstrual cycle her own fault because because she had ED, once her period returned she didn't struggle conceive at all didn't need any fertility help or anything.. biggest lair.
This is the whole reason I started following her back in the day. Until I realised she is a bleeping idiot and knows nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.