Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2895366
Typical Sarah with no qualifications in anything throwing around the healthy, “nut free” labels.
Rather than “healthy”, she should call them Sarahs’s ED safe food donuts.
Also the amount of people in the comments asking ingredient questions. Why go on about perfecting and developing a recipe for 5 years but then not saying the exact ingredients?
She's linked it to her Web page. Obviously she didn't give the measurements and details to create traffic and engagement, that's a You Tubers "hack" and it drives me "nuts" free 😜

Reactions: 13
god i still so much want to tea on sarah and tanika’s friendship and professional relationship breakdown !!
---
i know its been years now but yeh 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
god i still so much want to tea on sarah and tanika’s friendship and professional relationship breakdown !!
---
i know its been years now but yeh 😂😂
Literally just came to say the same thing after seeing Tanika’s latest Insta post, she looks so happy. Got me wandering what type of insider knowledge she’s got on Sarah and if she’d ever share it

Reactions: 18
And nothing about Anzac Day either, standard.
She's lost so many brain cells from nourishing
starving her body that she would not even know how to spell ANZAC let alone understand the importance of this special day because there's no M E in ANZAC!
Screenshot_20240425_175236_Google.jpg

"We will remember them"

She's lost so many brain cells from nourishing
starving her body that she would not even know how to spell ANZAC let alone understand the importance of this special day because there's no M E in ANZAC!
View attachment 2896473
"We will remember them"
She's probably decided to keep her mouth shut since last year or two years ago she stuck her foot in it by posting/storying "Happy Anzac Day." She never has quite figured out how to post for non-positive or more serious holiday/event/disasters.

• Wow
  • Heart
She's probably decided to keep her mouth shut since last year or two years ago she stuck her foot in it by posting/storying "Happy Anzac Day." She never has quite figured out how to post for non-positive or more serious holiday/event/disasters.
That would be akin to posting "Happy 9/11 USA" or "Happy black Saturday" maybe she should be eating nuts instead of making everything nut free it might feed her brain.

• Heart
I definitely sent one in about FINALLY giving us the house tour lol
I wish I could have posted ”beauty things I have had done” which is a popular YT video, where beauty influencers open up about all the filler/botox, facials, nails, threading etc they have done. it’s often well received by their community

She would only be a matter of weeks pregnant so would still be able to suck it in. Maybe that's why they're finally doing the photo shoot cos it's her only chance

Reactions: 11