Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she changed the caption
The engagement fishing is ramping up! We.arnt silly enough to think this was a mistake or a change of mind.

Sarah is milking the pregnancy baiting as much as possible. Squeezing what she can out of money maker 3 already.

She would love if the Outspoken girls discussed this. 🤢🙄

Reactions: 22
I've noticed Moo doesn't have many teeth. Is this normal? I've googled and it say they should well and truely by now?

Reactions: 9
I've noticed Moo doesn't have many teeth. Is this normal? I've googled and it say they should well and truely by now?
My children didn't get their milk teeth until the 12 month mark. Then they were late losing them. The did have most of their teeth by 2. All except the 2 year old molars.

Reactions: 8
I think it can be different for most kids. My daughter had all her teeth including her molars at 2. She got her teeth early. But I know some kiddos who don’t have many teeth that are 2

Reactions: 7
So she's going to film what she eats in a day, but the less eating disorder version, so in another words she making sure she showing us her not skipping meals.. so even she's even aware how many people use to copy her crappy diet and probably ended up with eating disorders..
I would consider Sarah an "expert" on eating disorders given she's been living with one for years, she would have a wealth of knowledge as living her best disordered eating life is a total vibe.

Reactions: 12
Please, no. No "conversations with my 2 year old" series. Cup Of Jo/Joanna Goddard does a "series" called "Toby and Anton in conversation" and it's inane and of zero interest to anyone who's not a blood relative. Also, I thought her kids weren't content??

Reactions: 26
“Auditory sensitive person” is that new? Can’t say I’ve ever heard her mention that before, surely her camping with the motorbikes would have been triggering if that’s the case.

Also being so dramatic about the palms being cut, bloody pathetic. Trust the experts Sarah, an actual expert not whatever you think you are. They probably need a good chop anyway.

Reactions: 16
Just some thoughts.
Can l add one?
*You stop exploiting your kids*
---
OK, let's grab the Almond Milk and let's get baking these nut free donuts.
Screenshot_20240424_203419_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240424_203653_YouTube.jpg

---
Oh wow they are also "sot" free, snot? 😉 unless you are making them with a toddler who has a runny nose.
(I realise its meant to be soy)
Screenshot_20240424_204707_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
“Auditory sensitive person” is that new? Can’t say I’ve ever heard her mention that before, surely her camping with the motorbikes would have been triggering if that’s the case.
She's mentioned it before but it was something pick me that made her ✨️quirky✨️. This is the first time she's mentioned it in a more serious way, about how she's been like it since childhood and that her parents found her difficult because of it.

For me, noise sensitivity gets worse when stressed or very tired. Some sounds are completely fine on a normal day but those same sounds can trigger me on a bad day. Often it can stem from a lack of control. I can be sensitive to a room full of loud people, but could then chill out listening to loud music because I'm in control of the music.

So when camping, they were outside where lots of different noises would have been expected. Plus she wanted to be there (despite claiming she was "forced").

Whereas the chainsaw likely set her off because she was stressing out that the gardeners were ruining her garden and felt she had no control over it.

Obviously this is just me speculating based off of my own experiences.

Reactions: 18
She's mentioned it before but it was something pick me that made her ✨️quirky✨️. This is the first time she's mentioned it in a more serious way, about how she's been like it since childhood and that her parents found her difficult because of it.

For me, noise sensitivity gets worse when stressed or very tired. Some sounds are completely fine on a normal day but those same sounds can trigger me on a bad day. Often it can stem from a lack of control. I can be sensitive to a room full of loud people, but could then chill out listening to loud music because I'm in control of the music.

So when camping, they were outside where lots of different noises would have been expected. Plus she wanted to be there (despite claiming she was "forced").

Whereas the chainsaw likely set her off because she was stressing out that the gardeners were ruining her garden and felt she had no control over it.

Obviously this is just me speculating based off of my own experiences.
Thanks for sharing your experiences, it’s always interesting and informative to get these perspectives.

Also just saw my typo, camping should have been campaign. The in poor taste one with the bushfires in the background and the motorbikes riding around up close to the ‘models’.
Note to self - proofread before hitting post, don’t be like Sarah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_8525.jpeg

Typical Sarah with no qualifications in anything throwing around the healthy, “nut free” labels.
Rather than “healthy”, she should call them Sarahs’s ED safe food donuts.
Also the amount of people in the comments asking ingredient questions. Why go on about perfecting and developing a recipe for 5 years but then not saying the exact ingredients?

Reactions: 26
Also just saw my typo, camping should have been campaign. The in poor taste one with the bushfires in the background and the motorbikes riding around up close to the ‘models’.
Note to self - proofread before hitting post, don’t be like Sarah 🤣
Campaign makes more sense! 😄 I'd say that would have been fine with her since she choose to include the motorbikes in the shoot.

This is of course depending on if she's telling the truth. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt atm but with her track record of lying I wouldn't be surprised if she's just making it up for attention.

Reactions: 6