Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how Kurt is making more of an appearance in Sarah’s vlogs and reels? It’s almost like Sarah is trying to get back her peak fame, so she is pulling out all the stops with what worked before.

she is really struggling to stay relevant in the social media space.

maybe if she planned for the long term, instead of quick fix trends, she’d have a better outcome.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else noticed how Kurt is making more of an appearance in Sarah’s vlogs and reels? It’s almost like Sarah is trying to get back her peak fame, so she is pulling out all the stops with what worked before.

she is really struggling to stay relevant in the social media space.

maybe if she planned for the long term, instead of quick fix trends, she’d have a better outcome.
As we’ve seen, Sarah struggles to be an engaged mom when the cameras are rolling. You can’t sustain a “mommy vlogger” identity if you are meh at both being a mom and a vlogger. Kurt’s relationship with the boys seems to come more naturally, and he’s up for the “fun” stuff that Sarah can’t or won’t do. She or her manager(s) are probably pivoting to family vlogging since they need Kurt around to get more engaging content.

edit: Although Sarah isn’t owed any kind of grace or empathy, I want to be fair to her (and moms everywhere) by naming that we only see what she publishes. We can assume that she shows us her best (and we can all agree that her best is pretty underwhelming) but we don’t actually know what the parenting load or family dynamic looks like when she’s not recording.

Reactions: 15
She said she’s going to give us an update soon about why she’s stopped filing her workouts and what she eats, we already know darl. Cause your pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarah talking about why she stopped WIEIAD is absolute bs. She needed to stop because she was documenting how to have orthorexia 101. She was and still is damaging, (I remember one video where she worked out and ate baby spinach 2 eggs and alfalfa sprouts as her meal) and shouldn’t be posting these videos anymore.

She is really trying to go back to her original toxic ways to seem relevant to her younger audience. I hope people are able to see through it🫠

Reactions: 21
This story isn’t the flex she wants it to be. It simply shows how Focks doesn’t eat with his mouth closed and it sounds disgusting 🤮
Omg it’s so much worse than I imagined!
I have a son the same age and he has never eaten like that!? Imagine eating out dinner with them, you’ve need guard for your food so you don’t get half chewed bits of their meal on your plate 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry to double post, but I need to add, Sarah talks about how much she has changed with her food and talks about how her relationship with food has changed.
however, she contradicts herself, and very much has the mindset and language of her ED.
Saying she loves sourdough bread, but needs to “challenge herself” to not eat it for a week, because she wants to diversify her diet, is still ED talk.
We’ve seen this spiral, Sarah is finding any excuse to restrict. ED’s are restrictive and manipulative by nature, which is why getting professional help is so important.
a healthcare team would encourage her to add to her sourdough, not restrict it.

Reactions: 31
So gross posting your kid eating like that on public socials… you never know what creeps find appealing .. she’s just throwing her kids to the wolves

Reactions: 18
Sorry to double post, but I need to add, Sarah talks about how much she has changed with her food and talks about how her relationship with food has changed.
however, she contradicts herself, and very much has the mindset and language of her ED.
Saying she loves sourdough bread, but needs to “challenge herself” to not eat it for a week, because she wants to diversify her diet, is still ED talk.
We’ve seen this spiral, Sarah is finding any excuse to restrict. ED’s are restrictive and manipulative by nature, which is why getting professional help is so important.
a healthcare team would encourage her to add to her sourdough, not restrict it.
I thought the same thing while listening to her stories. She’s got 4 stories repeating over and over how sourdough is fine but she’s gonna challenge herself to not eat it. But it’s fine to eat!! She just needs to not eat it so much. BUT ITS FINE! it’s just that she eats too much. But there’s nothing wrong with it! She just wants to challenge herself.

Like, girl it’s okay to eat bread. One slice isn’t going to kill you. Even three slices is okay in a day I promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Everything about the way she eats her food is off-putting and bizarre to me; I'm surprised she wants to publicize it. Personally I really dislike watching people eat...

IMG_1403.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she's going to film what she eats in a day, but the less eating disorder version, so in another words she making sure she showing us her not skipping meals.. so even she's even aware how many people use to copy her crappy diet and probably ended up with eating disorders..

IMG_9677.png

Just for reference, this is from a dietitian(as seen here before)
This is the amount of ongoing learning heath professionals undergo after their 4+yr degree.
Sarah spouting information like she knows everything, when we know that everything that comes out of her mouth is bs.
Eating disorders are dangerous and can kill people, so the fact that this clinician sees people who have referenced Sarah and her habits is incredible dangerous.
sarah needs professional help and to stay out of the health space.

• Heart