Sarah's Day #73 Liked by kjtilse and 1847 others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the reel, although I make focaccia pretty regularly and this recipe makes zero sense without the video.

“sloppy” is a term nobody wants to see in relation to food unless it’s a sloppy Joe. Yuck.

Spelling issues -
Warp = wrap
No = now
Forces = force

10-15 minutes - most focaccias take more like 30 minutes? I’m confused by this short length of time. How thin is she making the bread?

Her serving suggestions being a whole extra step seems strange.

PS - the recipe isn’t in her cookbook.. irrelevant.

I watched 30 seconds and her mix looks AWFUL. sloppy is correct, and that is NOT how it should look. Yuck yuck yuck.
Also in the ingredients list - lukewarm warm water, 4 gloved garlic and she has cracked salt as well as flakey sea salt?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact this thread has lasted 3 months shows how goddamn dull she's become

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So I skimmed through the vlog for the so called twisted bowel update and, lo and behold, it was a big fat nothing.

Basically, F kept getting stomach pains at night, which they thought was just a stomach bug or something he'd earen. Then, after the boat party on M's birthday, the pain got a lot worse. Made an appointment with a doctor and had the whole family pray over him (since they were all gathered for M's birthday). Doctor apparently said it could be a twisted bowel and to take him to hospital if the pain happens again. It never happened again. End story.

Personally, if the doctor actually suspected a twisted bowel I'd imagine they would have sent them straight to hospital. I'm also confused as to why they didn't just take him considering he was apparently screaming in pain. But maybe that was because the story had been exaggerated and they knew it wasn't actually anything serious and she just wanted some medical drama to bait.

Also, M was sick on his birthday but they still took him out on the boat on a very hot day. Needless to say he got worse and spiked a temp. Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So I skimmed through the vlog for the so called twisted bowel update and, lo and behold, it was a big fat nothing.

Basically, F kept getting stomach pains at night, which they thought was just a stomach bug or something he'd earen. Then, after the boat party on M's birthday, the pain got a lot worse. Made an appointment with a doctor and had the whole family pray over him (since they were all gathered for M's birthday). Doctor apparently said it could be a twisted bowel and to take him to hospital if the pain happens again. It never happened again. End story.

Personally, if the doctor actually suspected a twisted bowel I'd imagine they would have sent them straight to hospital. I'm also confused as to why they didn't just take him considering he was apparently screaming in pain. But maybe that was because the story had been exaggerated and they knew it wasn't actually anything serious and she just wanted some medical drama to bait.

Also, M was sick on his birthday but they still took him out on the boat on a very hot day. Needless to say he got worse and spiked a temp. Poor kid.
Wait so M was sick AND F had had stomach pains the night before and they still took them both out on the boat?! That is very on brand for Sarah, never let your kids being sick get in the way of you having a opportunity to post something on Instagram

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Was he also hallucinating 😅 totally fake news as soon as she says something dramatic it's always exaggerated for you youtube, F probably just had tummy ache kids just randomly get them, then poo and their fine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strict-eating Sez will use Fox’s night bellyaches as a reason to restrict his food even more. Didn’t her “naturopath” “diagnose” Malakai with a hundred food allergies? Now Strict will do the same for poor Fox. When he probably just needs some food that isn’t healthified and full of too much fibre and weird ingredients

Reactions: 20
Foxes stomach pains were probably hunger pains because they don’t eat a well balanced diet

Reactions: 24
Same day, 1 hour apart. They are either playing up the frenemy theories for engagement or are genuinely out to top one another at every turn. Both sound exhausting and highlight how inauthentic they are on social platforms.

IMG_8331.jpeg

IMG_8330.jpeg

---
Also, I’d put money on Sarah strategically lifting her crop because it is entirely translucent once wet/sweaty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Same day, 1 hour apart. They are either playing up the frenemy theories for engagement or are genuinely out to top one another at every turn. Both sound exhausting and highlight how inauthentic they are on social platforms.

View attachment 2857528
View attachment 2857529
---
Also, I’d put money on Sarah strategically lifting her crop because it is entirely translucent once wet/sweaty.
Both annoying but points to Beth for not flaunting a thigh gap.

Reactions: 22
Every single thing Sarah does is absolutely infuriating, annoying, disgusting, or embarrassing. I don’t think I can even hate watch anymore lol

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2857528
View attachment 2857529
---
I honestly get the feeling Beth does not give a duck about what Sarah does/posts and she's just doing her.
I think it's all one sided and Sarah copies her tbh haha

Reactions: 32

She also baited it in the preview she posted to promote the vlog. She’s a sick a twisted individual and needs to really needs to see a professional about what she is wiling to exploit of her children for money and attention.

Reactions: 16
Lol is she the last Sydney sider to visit the grounds of Alexandria?! I always forget how far out she lives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She also baited it in the preview she posted to promote the vlog. She’s a sick a twisted individual and needs to really needs to see a professional about what she is wiling to exploit of her children for money and attention.
Speaking of exploiting her kids, in her vlog 🦊 is trained to parrot off part of the ad for those kids activity boxes she gets sent. Talking about the discount code and thanking them for sponsoring the vlog. It gave me the ick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
New thread title suggestion: Loves the attention when her children are sick, everything she does gives us the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.