Sarah's Day #73 Liked by kjtilse and 1847 others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's giving me anxiety seeing their tents set up so close to open water with kids around...but I've never camped before...is this normal?!

Reactions: 13
It's giving me anxiety seeing their tents set up so close to open water with kids around...but I've never camped before...is this normal?!
That was my first thought too 😬

You should never really camp that close to the water regardless of whether you have kids or not, especially if that's a river or lake, in case of a flood.

Reactions: 12
That was my first thought too 😬

You should never really camp that close to the water regardless of whether you have kids or not, especially if that's a river or lake, in case of a flood.
I live in BC Canada and there are so many campgrounds along the water and at least here it’s perfectly normal. I’ve never heard people talk about floods etc here but that could just be a location thing and maybe AUS is different? I’d still be watching the little ones like a hawk though

Reactions: 4
I’d hate to go camping with an influenza. I’m sure her friends will enjoy her shoving her vlog camera in their faces the whole time.

Reactions: 9
I’d be less concerned about flooding and more concerned that the kids would get in the water without an adult looking. It feels so unnecessarily dangerous, especially at their ages.

Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she “lure” Kurt in at the beginning of their relationship by saying she was a cool girl who loved camping etc ???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can just see the vlog title now “this did not go as planned! Camping downpour” And a thumbnail of her in some rain with the kids that she took right before hopping in her car to go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can just see the vlog title now “this did not go as planned! Camping downpour” And a thumbnail of her in some rain with the kids that she took right before hopping in her car to go home.
(And of course that the whole thing was Kurt’s idea / Kurt’s fault, which will be brought up many many times in the vlog)

Reactions: 11
Legs do not look like that in HER photos and look at that tummy. Looks pregnant for sure.

Reactions: 32
Why did they post it? What was the context? I doubt she'd be pleased her true form is now out there.
They said influencers don’t just visit the bondi store but influencer Sarah goes to cronulla. Some tit like that. It was from 5 days ago they posted it
---
They said influencers don’t just visit the bondi store but influencer Sarah goes to cronulla. Some tit like that. It was from 5 days ago they posted it
There we go

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her content is so boring. Where is she ? She never insta stories anymore showing her face or chatting unless it’s an ad. Makes me wonder if there are many people who still follow her from years back .. shes a shell of her old self.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.