Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the research work. I remember reading here that to top it off, her claim to being French is having some random ancestor come from... Jersey or Guernsey, which are BRITISH AND NOT FRENCH. THOSE ISLANDS NEVER WERE FRENCH. That knowledge is only a Wikipedia page away ffs.
That's right. She had a great grandparent with the surname de Jersey, that she automatically assumed was from Jersey, which she embarrassingly thinks is part of France.

On one hand, given her ignorance of most things geography, I can see why she/her family made the leap. She didn't completely make it all up. But that person was born in Tasmania. The line does eventually go back to Gurnesey via New Zealand, but that still doesn't make her French!

If you're gonna make claims to an ethnicity you like to fetishise, at least do your homework first.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What has she done to annoy the Daily Mail. Another unflattering article about her scoffing food in her Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember how angry and passive aggressive she was when she was pregnant with M? She’s been giving off those vibes.

Reactions: 17
What has she done to annoy the Daily Mail. Another unflattering article about her scoffing food in her Range Rover.
She’s such a bingeing baiter. Stuffing her face and emphasising how she’s sooooo hungry (like she always does when pregnant), and that there’s cheese in the meatballs (which we all know she’s mentioned a bazillion times she can OnLy hAvE wHeN sHeS pReGnAnT 🤮).

I honestly couldn’t give a flying duck if you’re pregnant or not, Sarah. But the mega witch attitude combined with faking a ‘TTC JoUrNeY’ and now the predictable pregnancy behaviours - none of this is giving fresh or interesting content.
Remember, you’ve played out this nontent twice before. It’s old and haggard, like you.

Reactions: 36
Sarah yesterday regarding her butchering the pronunciation of Loewe - “until you run into someone who goes that’s not how you say it”

Sarah today - once again mispronounces Esmi for the hundredth time even though she has been told by the brand how to correctly say it

One of the biggest idiots out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah yesterday regarding her butchering the pronunciation of Loewe - “until you run into someone who goes that’s not how you say it”

Sarah today - once again mispronounces Esmi for the hundredth time even though she has been told by the brand how to correctly say it

One of the biggest idiots out there.
The way she put the “eye cream” on got me and yeah same as the pronunciation - again! She’s insufferable

Reactions: 11
I'm betting she filmed that Esmi ad a while ago and is probably pissed we called it out and it was too late to redo it.

But as stubborn as she is for refusing to say the name correctly, Esmi are still signing off on her ads and don't appear to care she keeps getting it wrong even after correcting her. That's on them tbh. Sarah would soon start pronouncing it right if the money threatened to stop.

Reactions: 14
she’s so over the top and ✨quirky✨ like girl it’s enough, you’d have a lot more fans if you just settled down with a cuppa love

Reactions: 12
Imagine waiting for the squat rack at the gym and you look over and see this chick doing her ‘Pilates’ workout using it 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sarah’s Day #73 Ya trying for No.3 while drinking your Moët with the Gals carrying your Low-ee but #boy mum #french

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's too lazy to remain an influencer/YouTuber.
People want Christmas content over Christmas, in December. Not TWENTY DAYS later .
Yes everyone's deserves a holiday but that's not always possible as an influencer. She should've got this video out before new year.
Screenshot_20240112_100814_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.