Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't surprise me she can't pronounce Loewe, because she also can't pronounce Esmi, even after the founder corrected her on socials months and months, maybe over a year ago. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 15
Sarah's fashion sense is still weird, if i was going to beach side bar id be wearing a flowly beachy sort of dress with some nice sandals, what's with the over sized shirt and ballet flats aren't the one! Hate those type of shoes did it the early 2000s looks like your literally going to ballet lesson 😂 all this money and it can't buy her one ounce of style!

Reactions: 17
Sarah’s day #73 Oui, Oui, Oui, eats gluten and dairy, baiting baby number 3, carrying her Loweeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Sarah has NEVER been able to laugh at herself, or say she is wrong. Never. Unless it allows her to boast in some way. She has never been able to say “ok I was wrong about that” or say she isn’t good at something. People who aren’t insufferable like her would come online and say “OMG I’m so silly I had no idea it was pronounced that way! How embarrassing!” Not Sarah. Absolutely awful personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She actually is French which makes it even more confusing
She once said she has 1/4 French ancestry, which meant she must have one grandparent who is full blooded French. Being a genealogy enthusiast I was curious and researched her family tree a while back with the public information Sarah and her family members have put online.

She does not have a French grandparent. She doesn't have ANY French ancestors. Her family tree stays in Australia for 5 or 6 generations before they all go back to England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sarah has NEVER been able to laugh at herself, or say she is wrong. Never. Unless it allows her to boast in some way. She has never been able to say “ok I was wrong about that” or say she isn’t good at something. People who aren’t insufferable like her would come online and say “OMG I’m so silly I had no idea it was pronounced that way! How embarrassing!” Not Sarah. Absolutely awful personality trait.
It's just bragging. She literally never even needed to say the brand name since its in huge print on the bag. And then she got to pull it out *again* after dinner.

Reactions: 14
That’s called narcissistic

Reactions: 19
I love how he did the 'how do you pronounce these words' thing but then typed out all the answers? Didn't make it any less confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She once said she has 1/4 French ancestry, which meant she must have one grandparent who is full blooded French. Being a genealogy enthusiast I was curious and researched her family tree a while back with the public information Sarah and her family members have put online.

She does not have a French grandparent. She doesn't have ANY French ancestors. Her family tree stays in Australia for 5 or 6 generations before they all go back to England.
Thanks for the research work. I remember reading here that to top it off, her claim to being French is having some random ancestor come from... Jersey or Guernsey, which are BRITISH AND NOT FRENCH. THOSE ISLANDS NEVER WERE FRENCH. That knowledge is only a Wikipedia page away ffs.

Plus as a French woman, I have to admit that it irks me to no end to see people (not just her) bleeping cosplay being even part French. Let me be snooty for a sec, but -- that woman is intellectually limited, is not cultured at all, and is the stereotype of a stupid beach blonde. She wouldn't be accepted even amongst the cagoles of Marseille or the pretentious assholes of Arcachon if we stick to beach towns. Get lost already, we don't want you here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.