Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember years ago when she first dropped her collection with WF when I was a fan and I would watch her merch sell out, and now they have so many product left from old launches.
Seems like people are realizing that white f0x is trash or she has lost her stans from buying her colabs.. opinions?View attachment 2672696
I think white fox is goin thruuuu it right now because they’re incapable of delivering on orders (I don’t think the fact they’re trash fast fashion matters much to their customer base)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't mean this in defense of Sarah, but I remember her first few launches too, and people were so excited to support her, but there's going to be diminishing interest in any kind of influencer collab when it becomes a regular thing and not a one-time special. She seemed to think she could slap her name on whatever and it would instantly sell out, but even if it were all good merch from an ethical, admirable influencer, there's going to be less interest eventually.

As an example, the Holo Taco brand from Simply Nailogical has gone from rabid fans collecting every single thing she puts out, to most people being like "wtf another launch so soon??" as she's churning them out now. They're all good quality polish, but now that there are hundreds of items, people aren't feeling the drive to collect like they were when it was just ~30 polishes or so.

Reactions: 12
Low-ee 😂 bahahahahaha, at least get the pronunciation correct on your $1600 + tote bag LOW-WEH-VAY(it’s Spanish) and also, change ya shoes love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Low-ee 😂 bahahahahaha, at least get the pronunciation correct on your $1600 + tote bag LOW-WEH-VAY(it’s Spanish) and also, change ya shoes love.
The bags felt like a show for her to end up with just her wallet surely and the shooooes! WHYYYY is she obsessed with them? She’s going to a “beach bar” so wear strappy sandals or something?! I cannot.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else remember that time when people were asking her if one of her wf launches were ethically made and she tried to pretend they were?

• Haha
  • Wow
The bags felt like a show for her to end up with just her wallet surely and the shooooes! WHYYYY is she obsessed with them? She’s going to a “beach bar” so wear strappy sandals or something?! I cannot.
As usual, Sezzy's fashion sense is non-existent 😂 She said it was a beach side place, so wear a light midi or maxi sun dress or even a romper with strappy sandals. Instead she chooses a big, boxy tshirt, tucked in to a mini skirt then clompy ass closed in shoes. Make it make sense.

Was your one comment alllllllll the DMs she received rudely pointing out her mistake? 😂 What a manic story....and on a Sunday! No social media on Sundays...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was your one comment alllllllll the DMs she received rudely pointing out her mistake? 😂 What a manic story....and on a Sunday! No social media on Sundays...
What the duck were those hand movements when she was completely manic talking about the kind and loving way to correct someone? I wish I knew how to screen record cos they were hilarious. She's so far up her own ass, it's insane.

And once again her holier than thou mother crap comes through too. YOU WILL LEARN THAT WHEN YOU'RE A MOTHER. Oh duck off. If you're going to take every opportunity to show off pieces from a particular brand, the LEAST you could do is research how to correctly pronounce the name of that brand. You self absorbed, moronic twit. If I was a rep from Loewe I'd DM her to stop showcasing that bag full stop. It's just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg I've never witnessed someone learning for the first time that other languages exist. Astounding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah can you pronounce “new money bogan”? Wonder if that dinner was gifted- unusual for her to tag a dinner spot- even more unusual for her to be out with a “friend”.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't this a bit rich coming from the girl who couldn't even get Esmi right? They literally corrected her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bwhahaha she's so mad 🤣🤣

Isn't this a bit rich coming from the girl who couldn't even get Esmi right? They literally corrected her?
Yep, they corrected her and she made a big song and dance about how embarrased she was but STILL continues to pronounce it wrong.

"I just call it how it is, I'm not an overthinker." Honey, I think you're simply not a thinker?

Is she drunk? Manic? Incapable of accepting the slightest bit of criticism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.