Sarahs Day #71 “Romanticises” sons hospital stay, can life get lower for Sarah’s Day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’d like to see proof this naturopath actually said this, it’s probably just Sarah’s warped way of pushing her eating disorder onto the rest of the family

I’m gluten intolerant and the rest of my family still eat everything else that includes gluten, I don’t make my family miss out on food just because I can’t eat it
HES NOT SICK EVERY THREE WEEKS (Also fox is probs bringing home daycare diseases)
AND HE WASNT IN HOSPITAL SIX TIMES!!!!

Reactions: 25
Sarah probably counts a medical appointment that happens to be inside a hospital building as M being "in hospital" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had a friend from school who’s mum told him he had intolerances. He obviously didn’t understand the difference between an intolerance and an allergy so he walked around paranoid of even touching bread…
Meant he had a lot less friends because he was so difficult to be around.
he later found out that these weren’t allergies they were just intolerances and let’s just say he’s not that close with his mum anymore!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am actually shocked that she went to a naturopath for her one year old. I have two children, one of them has a metabolic disorder so he can only eat certain foods and it’s a rare genetic disorder. We never let our other child change his diet because his sibling can’t eat certain foods. We educate them both on the reasons why their diet may look different. She needs serious therapy around her issues with food and her obsession with naturopaths.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It
About the lettuce, from memory salad is not easily digestible. That’s all I’ve got for you. And is my memory based on some tit I saw on Instagram? Probably
Its not supposed to be, that’s the point it’s some water and indigestible fibre that keeps your bowel healthy 😂 duck this generation of idiotic women

Reactions: 17
I am actually shocked that she went to a naturopath for her one year old. I have two children, one of them has a metabolic disorder so he can only eat certain foods and it’s a rare genetic disorder. We never let our other child change his diet because his sibling can’t eat certain foods. We educate them both on the reasons why their diet may look different. She needs serious therapy around her issues with food and her obsession with naturopaths.
I just feel like F is going to grow up to resent M for their mothers choices and I hope that isn’t the case. Either way they’re both going to be the kid at a party (if they’re allowed to attend without Sezzy) gorging on things they wouldn’t normally have access to and making themselves sick from it. I knew someone like that, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone who had a metabolic condition that was a rare genetic condition, I can say it gets better. You’re a great parent for taking care of your child. I know it’s hard on you, but your child will grow up and be grateful for all you did to support them. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SARAH IS WHACK. The fact she's even putting this on the internet for other vulnerable mothers to absorb about their new babies, especially first time mums is so worrying. I am watching the YT as we speak and in fuckin shock. Lettuce and cucumbers, it's 99% WATER.

SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THIS WOMAN FROM THE INTERNET.
This. I actually found Sarah really only about a year ago when I was pregnant with my first baby. I was just looking for content around things to buy for having a baby etc and her content around that is fairly normal.

But you dig deeper and I was quite shocked to find out about the disordered behaviour and how little she seems to enjoy even being a mum. It would be easy to go down a rabbit hole with her where you think all this stuff is normal though when you’re a clueless first time mum like I was! Luckily I think I watched a mummy makeover video from her and stopped watching. It just made me feel weird.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.