Sarahs Day #71 “Romanticises” sons hospital stay, can life get lower for Sarah’s Day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think where they stayed was far away from everything. They should have stayed at Denarau as there’s lots more to do there than just lay by the pool haha. Fiji is not like Bali or Thailand though, no street markets, big shopping centres or anything like that. Fiji is more for snorkelling and island tours. I went there years ago and we went on a really cool island tour, we even got to go to the island where Castaway was filmed and we also went through one of the Fijian villages. It was one of my favourite holidays!
I've been to Fiji twice and the second time my husband and I went to watch a local rugby match with one of the workers from our resort. We went with him on the bus and everything. It was so good seeing actual Fiji and not just the resorts. It allowed us to really get a feel for the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t look toned at all? I don’t fully understand her exercise routine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look toned at all? I don’t fully understand her exercise routine
I think she's just naturally average/stocky build so takes a whole lot of work to be slim with low body fat. Her whole exercise routine is to stay petite, not to be toned. To tone she'd have to eat more to help construct and then sculpt the muscle but she's been in a deficit for 10+ years now.

Reactions: 17
934896B7-047A-49AB-87C9-69FE154FF4EA.jpeg
Went on to Colin's Facebook to see what he had to say about the vote yesterday and came across this pic 😬I didn't know her veneers projected outwards like this!! The shape is really unflattering 😭 she must like them because I'm sure she could afford to get them redone 10x over!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Went on to Colin's Facebook to see what he had to say about the vote yesterday
Jinx, I was literally doing the same thing! I was shocked by the natchral photos she doesn't have control over. I can't believe she paid for those teeth!

IMG_6946.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jinx, I was literally doing the same thing! I was shocked by the natchral photos she doesn't have control over. I can't believe she paid for those teeth!

View attachment 2510753 View attachment 2510755
I don't remember the video but did she get the top layer shaved off for these veneers?

Cause either she didn't or they didn't take enough off 😬
If a dental business is trying to increase business with sponsors THEN MAYBE THEY'RE NOT THAY GOOD.

Reactions: 6
I don't remember the video but did she get the top layer shaved off for these veneers?

Cause either she didn't or they didn't take enough off 😬
If a dental business is trying to increase business with sponsors THEN MAYBE THEY'RE NOT THAY GOOD.
The overbite when she is smiling is terrible, I feel like her top teeth would get caught on her bottom teeth and she would need to open her mouth really wide when eating?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I am pretty sure her veneers were sponsored. She then used that sponsorship to get Kurt Invisalign. She should've just got Invisalign herself and then a crown on her cracked tooth

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something? Is the mole on her bottom lip swollen this week? Or is something different? 🤷‍♀️
I was gone for a couple of months busy at work and today I visited again and Im very happy that the energy is still hilarious here and good old melanoma moley isnt going anywhere. Crowd cheers!
---
1. Mally doesn't watch TV
View attachment 2445433
2. She's so bloody dramatic. Grow up. It's the FLU.
View attachment 2445431
3. Why is she reading her cookbook on some random stairs 😂
View attachment 2445432
And seriously all I care anout is that dirty broken step in the foreground, good gracious Kurt, what is wrong with you, get an education in composition and lighting, please. Using Sarahs money, buy a soul and put it in your photos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wow they’re so bad I thought they were natural! No way would someone pay to have teeth like that?!
Does anyone have a photo of before they were done? Were they even that bad to start with?
She's always had bigger teeth but they never stuck out like the veneers do. They literally shave your teeth down when you get veneers so she could have chosen any shape she wanted but stuck with the horse teeth...she has a youtube vid of the process, you can see her natural teeth. Here's a pic of the thumbnail

mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 12
She's always had bigger teeth but they never stuck out like the veneers do. They literally shave your teeth down when you get veneers so she could have chosen any shape she wanted but stuck with the horse teeth...she has a youtube vid of the process, you can see her natural teeth. Here's a pic of the thumbnail

View attachment 2512919
Ok this actually gives me a sense of relief. Odd, I know. But at least the veneers are similar to her natural tooth shape. I see what they tried to do but she wouldve benefited from sizing down in the length department

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2512919
She lengthened her secondary incisors instead of shrinking her primary ones which is not the way to go...

Reactions: 9
She lengthened her secondary incisors instead of shrinking her primary ones which is not the way to go...
Yeah it's wild to me! And they actually give you temporary ones while they have your permanent ones made...so she went home with these temporary ones and no one went...girl...maybe a lil smaller :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No one and I mean no one gives two flying fucks why you missed Pilates Sarah. She is so out of touch with reality if she honestly thinks anyone gives a tit whether she has worked out, not worked out. Sorry guys but I can't with boring basic witch today. I'm having a bad day and I think it's only fair I take it out on her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.