Sarahs Day #71 “Romanticises” sons hospital stay, can life get lower for Sarah’s Day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name by @Cookie626!

This thread title is in reference to when M was in hospital and Sarah decided to do a skincare routine to "romanticise" the non-romantic situation. Her words, not ours.

Recap:
  • Did the Curly Girl Method for a third time for all of two days.
  • Insisted she has naturally curly hair despite trying and failing the CGM.
  • Baited a possible CIN return and got a pap smear done after two years of avoiding it, never updated on the results.
  • Released Nourish Me, a top 10 recipe ebook for A$10. Six of the recipes are free on the Sunee website or Instagram.
  • Admitted to skipping lunch in a vlog. Then made a TikTok saying she NEVER skips lunch. Was called out in the comments where she admitted she still doesn't actually eat lunch.
  • Announced they're ready for moneymaker #3 and will start trying later this year. Considering Sarah has complained about getting her period and not having enough "intimate" time with Kurt, it's safe to say they're already trying.
  • M was admitted to hospital for 7 4 days with rotavirus. This saga was the height of Sarah's month and she milked the increased engagement for all it's worth.
  • Launched a 7 Day Project Comeback series. She abandoned the series after Day 4 because she's a busy mum and doesn't have time to finish it.
  • Claimed she doesn't go social media on Sundays, despite all those times she goes on social media on Sundays.
  • Admitted she got her lips filled with ✨ hyaluronic✨ filler.
  • Admitted to only working one day a week.
  • Admitted to hiring a cleaner.
  • Said she wished she was like her imaginary mum friends who give their kids iPads and don't care about it, completely ignoring the fact they gave F an iPad for his 3rd birthday.
  • Claimed she stopped breastfeeding two weeks ago (mid July).

Same old, same old. On with the next thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh wow, so I haven’t been keeping up to date with Sarah or the thread, but just happened to check tattle this morning for the first time in weeks and saw the new thread and title and thought “mmm not sure how I feel about using the word romanticising”, but then the fact that those were her own words?! She’s so vile I almost forgot how bad she was 🤢

Reactions: 25
Groundbreaking stuff over at her Pinterest board:

Marketing = a bunch of weird yoga Pilates* poses
*Sezzy doesn’t believe in the principles of yoga (a new thing apparently - she’s posted yoga related content in the past)

EDM’s: menus from weddings? What?

The board was created by Lauren Duncan who when googled appears to work for the Sunee marketing team so I assume this is the bullshit “work” she was doing for the cookbook?
adding 40 pins to a board on Pinterest LOL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Making meals for your friends but was on stories yesterday saying she was sick 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This looks SO BAD. No one cares what size you wear, as long as it's the right size for your body. No one is checking the tag girl, SIZE UP SEZZY.

Also her face on the YT thumbnail for this vid is so unattractive, why would she choose that image?

View attachment 2350715
Is it me or do her hands look off? Not only are they a different skin colour to the rest of her body but they also look unnaturally big, particularly the left one. Please don't tell me she's photoshopped them bigger to make her stomach/hips look smaller.

Reactions: 9
Id love to see this recipe. I can't imagine a 'quick weekday dinner" recipe of green curry includes anything that's in an actual Thai green curry
Screenshot_20230802_175803_Instagram.jpg

Also the aubergine looks like slugs

Also this is definitely beef, and if it is actually turkey, wtaf have they done too it
Screenshot_20230802_175827_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Id love to see this recipe. I can't imagine a 'quick weekday dinner" recipe of green curry includes anything that's in an actual Thai green curry View attachment 2351760
Also the aubergine looks like slugs

Also this is definitely beef, and if it is actually turkey, wtaf have they done too it
View attachment 2351759
That green curry 🤢 It doesn’t look anything like a green curry?! And there’s red chillies on top? You use GREEN chillies in green curry don’t you?! I’m not an expert but I make a super quick cheats version that’s basically just some ginger, green chilli, curry powder, and coconut milk. Looks nothing like that. And actually tastes nice.

The meat in the turkey bowls looks sooooo dry too.

Reactions: 13
Lips jump scare
---
Lips jump scare
I actually love seeing how big her lips are. She's slowly but surely fckng up her face and I'm here for it.

With her, I'm just the same way she's with her sick child: "I feel nothing"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A little afternoon sand play at the beach today 🙄

Why is Mal SO FAR away from her?
IMG_7890.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Superstar Sarah needs to dress incognito to go to the beach 🙄 whatever you delusional twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually love seeing how big her lips are. She's slowly but surely fckng up her face and I'm here for it.

With her, I'm just the same way she's with her sick child: "I feel nothing"
I think now she's admitted it she'll go all out with the size 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.