Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
'I had the opportunity to walk all day. I trained in the morning, I was going to go to a cafe and send some emails. I was taking a staff member out for lunch'
What is her LIFE.
She'd so a lot better off if she stopped pretending she worked hard and stopped trying to be relatable. Her life is a joke. The fact that she still looks so tired and haggard all the time is ridiculous when she works on average 3 hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The last 2-3 years weren't enough time to think about that? You are a boss babe billionaire but can't afford an actual marketing professional??
I work in digital marketing and I cannot fathom what you would need a Pinterest board for to make a marketing plan?! How would that help? That’s not how you plan marketing… it’s just random busy work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So does that mean it might actually be sent off for publishing?? I just wanna see it to how crap it is and absolutely not worth the money.
She said in a story a few weeks ago that the cookbook was now "out of her hands" at the publisher and to stay tuned for a publishing date.

However in today's stories, when she was talking about being snowed under with work (🤣) , she listed "finalising the cookbook" as something she was behind on, which is what she's been saying since January. She needs to finalise the cookbook before she can send it off to the publishers. But then she posted about making a Pinterest board for her cookbook marketing plan. So who knows where she's actually at with it. It's probably at the publishers and her saying "finalising the cookbook" was just her stock reply when talking about the cookbook. But until she officially announces a launch date I won't believe it's actually done.

Reactions: 18
I work in digital marketing and I cannot fathom what you would need a Pinterest board for to make a marketing plan?! How would that help? That’s not how you plan marketing… it’s just random busy work.
I do too and also was like WTF at this comment? Is she going to try and find a marketing plan template or something? It’s also offensive she thinks that’s all she needs to do! I don’t think her brand is strong enough anymore for her basic, lazy marketing so I’m interested to see what she comes up with/ how much of a flop it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She used a fresh bub M in her family photo in the book when she was saying she's nearly done. M is now what, 18m? He'll probably be near a pre teen by the time she releases it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So confused, did he have a skate boarding accident or did he break it at the gym.

and if she means he had a skateboarding accident at gym, who lets their child skateboard in a gym
She’s corrected herself thank god.

Reactions: 4
How many times is she gonna change her IG profile pic, is she having an identity crisis?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said in a story a few weeks ago that the cookbook was now "out of her hands" at the publisher and to stay tuned for a publishing date.

However in today's stories, when she was talking about being snowed under with work (🤣) , she listed "finalising the cookbook" as something she was behind on, which is what she's been saying since January. She needs to finalise the cookbook before she can send it off to the publishers. But then she posted about making a Pinterest board for her cookbook marketing plan. So who knows where she's actually at with it. It's probably at the publishers and her saying "finalising the cookbook" was just her stock reply when talking about the cookbook. But until she officially announces a launch date I won't believe it's actually done.
A pinterest board for her marketing plan? WTAF? No one working in Marketing is making a pinterest board or even looking at pinterest to create a marketing plan. This is WHACK.

SEZZY, if you're listening, the best thing you can do for yourself and your brand is SAY LESS about your non-existent job, and any kind of process related to a profession that requires WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (OR AT LEAST SOME KIND OF THIRD PARTY EDUCATION - READ A BOOK A LEAST).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s making a Pinterest board for her marketing plans because she’s probably saving all the “inspo” (content she is going to copy) for each of the upcoming scheduled posts

Reactions: 17
How many times is she gonna change her IG profile pic, is she having an identity crisis?
SmartSelect_20230801_165425_Instagram.jpg

I miss the funnier one but this one is so bizarre.
She's clearly curled half her head and left the rest straight, its a terrible angle and she looks like a Jehovah's witness

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.