Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what has actually happened to her 'team'? Tanika, Jae, Tahlia, Jess, Georgia, Dee....whoever else I'm forgetting. What happened to everyone? One by one they have disappeared with little or no explanation (except for Tahlia who moved to London). The warehouse seems to be empty apart from Kurt desperately advertising his photography course.
True, where is everyone? Remember the incredibly dreadful 12 Days of Christmas series with the HAMBELLY on full display that featured all of the HoG staff? Is anyone left? She never mentions the nutritionist, dietician, assistant, etc. Who is working at HoG anyway (the physical space)? And no mention of Tahlia's new adventures in London, nor her cousin Rhiannon who absconded to Europe as well (Berlin). But then again we know she 'hates hearing about other people's vacations" right?

Shall we place bets on Durt's photography workshop? How many people do we reckon paid for a spot? He said there are "only" 12 spots left but I can't imagine there were many more than 12 total since it's an intimate workshop...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shall we place bets on Durt's photography workshop? How many people do we reckon paid for a spot? He said there are "only" 12 spots left but I can't imagine there were many more than 12 total since it's an intimate workshop...
12 spots left now? A week ago there was only 10 🤭 I think there are 30 spots altogether. 30 x $500 = 15k. Even if there's only 18 people and he doesn't fill the remaining 12 spots that's still 9k in one day. Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2336804
Ahahahahahahahaha ummmm can we please discuss these PANTALOONS?!?! She really has zero bleeping clue.
Look, the pants are alot, but could actually be part of a cute outfit if styled well....with a little crop top or something. But our mate Sez decided to slap on her Uniqlo men's shirt and fugly socks and slides. Soooo not so cute lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
12 spots left now? A week ago there was only 10 🤭 I think there are 30 spots altogether. 30 x $500 = 15k. Even if there's only 18 people and he doesn't fill the remaining 12 spots that's still 9k in one day. Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it.
Who would want to learn from this talentless hack? He doesn’t even have teaching experience. Plus it’s marketed as a beginner workshop, but what beginner has $500 to spare on a workshop? That’s ridiculous for someone starting out. And 8 hours is way too long for a creative workshop. And why would you have the outdoor shoot at 1-3pm, when light is at its worst (right after a session about the importance of light).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe kurts trying to squirrel away some money from sez for when they inevitably blow up so hes overcharging these pointless sessions since this is "his thing"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe kurts trying to squirrel away some money from sez for when they inevitably blow up so hes overcharging these pointless sessions since this is "his thing"
Unless they have a prenup, he's entitled to at least 50%.

Reactions: 6
She FOR SURE made him sign a prenup. No way her greedy ass would let him have anything.
But he would be entitled to 50% of their assets since getting married (warehouse and new beach house)

Reactions: 17
She FOR SURE made him sign a prenup. No way her greedy ass would let him have anything.
But he would be entitled to 50% of their assets since getting married (warehouse and new beach house)
Prenups aren’t really a thing in Australia. They aren’t enforceable.

Reactions: 11
Plus we all know sez would go hard on kurt inna divorce, shs'd want everything for doing nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course, the bulk of her assets would be in her family trust that was set up before the marriage so she’d (rightfully I think) keep all that. Kurt would definitely experience a decline in standard of living in case of divorce. I’m sure that’s the only reason he’s sticking with it.

Reactions: 10
Kurt's never going to leave because he's gone hardcore religious and doesn't believe in divorce. He talked about it with Brenton on the podcast once. According to him, no matter how bad your marriage gets you just work through it, you don't get divorced. He's prepared to live in an unhappy marriage for the rest of his life in order to maintain the vows he said before God.

I've always wondered if this was why Sarah and her family pushed him into the church when they were having relationship problems after F was born. Kurt wasn't religious until then and now he's done a complete 180. He's even gotten baptised. Due to his newfound beliefs they've ensured he'll never leave her no matter how problematic she gets.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Kurt's never going to leave because he's gone hardcore religious and doesn't believe in divorce. He talked about it with Brenton on the podcast once. According to him, no matter how bad your marriage gets you just work through it, you don't get divorced. He's prepared to live in an unhappy marriage for the rest of his life in order to maintain the vows he said before God.

I've always wondered if this was why Sarah and her family pushed him into the church when they were having relationship problems after F was born. Kurt wasn't religious until then and now he's done a complete 180. He's even gotten baptised. Due to his newfound beliefs they've ensured he'll never leave her no matter how problematic she gets.
What issues did they have after Fox was born?
I literally can’t remember

Reactions: 2
What issues did they have after Fox was born?
I literally can’t remember
Sarah hasn't talked about it much, just that their relationship was on the rocks after having F. Kurt has said he struggled to bond with F at the beginning which probably didn't help. Kurt was away a lot during that time (probably because of their issues) which fuelled Sarah's struggling single mum narrative and victim complex. Anyone remember the Fragile Baby Bird and the locksmith incidents? All designed to get Kurt to rush back home to her but it never worked. More than once she ranted about his abandoning her to her fans which caused them to flood his IG with hate comments.

Then Sarah's parents encouraged them to find Jesus and they had couples counselling with their church and it got them back on track.

Reactions: 25
She had a beautiful social media free day yesterday, to soak up her boys. Conveniently timed, after her rant on Ig stories about how ”hard her life is” where she got called out on multiple websites. Looks like she was hiding again, because she did a crappy thing, and didn’t want to be cancelled.

Reactions: 21
There's only 14 chairs laid out for the workshop, plus the two coffee table chairs Sam is arranging off camera. 16 chairs. Did two more drop out overnight or did Kurt inflate the numbers to make the workshop sound more popular than it is 🤔 I hope they show more of it. I wanna know how many actually turn up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread name suggestion
Sarah's Day #71 hard life from #mumguilt, hyaluronic botox'd to the hilt, M in hospital for a "month", Kurt's photog class sucks

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.