Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only 14 chairs laid out for the workshop, plus the two coffee table chairs Sam is arranging off camera. 16 chairs. Did two more drop out overnight or did Kurt inflate the numbers to make the workshop sound more popular than it is 🤔 I hope they show more of it. I wanna know how many actually turn up.
They posted more photos and video of the workshop but I'm such a doubter, I fully assume it's just staff (seat fillers).

Reactions: 6
Guessing she's having an "intentional day off social media with her boyzz" that she's broken the last few weeks

Edit. Nevermind, she posted 1hr ago of her tropical resort backyard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are you showing us your yard like it hasn't been finished and on your insta stories for months.
Screenshot_20230730_102336_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_102341_Instagram.jpg

Also they didn't do anything exciting except add some plants she's killing and remove the nice patch of grass and replace it with dirt and stones.
---
The 'before' is actually 'half way through building work' to make it look more dramatic. It was literally the same before as it is now, sans some grass
Screenshot_20230730_102526_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are you showing us your yard like it hasn't been finished and on your insta stories for months.
View attachment 2343603View attachment 2343604
Also they didn't do anything exciting except add some plants she's killing and remove the nice patch of grass and replace it with dirt and stones.
---
The 'before' is actually 'half way through building work' to make it look more dramatic. It was literally the same before as it is now, sans some grassView attachment 2343608
“Our front and back yard is for sure our favourite place to hang out within our home”

So education was her uni degree yeah?

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They posted more photos and video of the workshop but I'm such a doubter, I fully assume it's just staff (seat fillers).
Yeah, looks like only 13 turned up in the end. So either 7 dropped out or Kurt inflated the numbers. Looking at the profiles he shared on his stories some of them are already professional photographers, so hardly need a beginners course. They probably went for networking opportunities instead of what they could learn. I doubt Kurt cares though, he still made bank for just 8 hours of work. I wonder how much he'll charge for the intermediate and expert courses? Cos you know he's planning them. $1000 & $1500? Would not surprise me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hoping that in that before photo, that little person bending over is an optical illusion and not sez dumping folks with the tradies. We know she did infact do that as she showed on stories, but I was hoping for a maybe a 1 time thing so she had some engagement
Also funny that's she constantly complaining of the demo next door when she's still doing demo on her place too.
That street would be so annoying to live on.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yikes: out of the mere 53 comments on that reel a good half of them are spam accounts.. Sarah’s engagement is awful, but I guess that’s what you get when you buy your followers 😏💁🏼‍♀️😂

Also - you’d think with a following of 1.2 million you’d have more than 2 followers (eagerly ask again) for an update on the long awaited and highly promised ✨home tour ✨ that’s been years in the making..

Reactions: 17
Hoping that in that before photo, that little person bending over is an optical illusion and not sez dumping folks with the tradies. We know she did infact do that as she showed on stories, but I was hoping for a maybe a 1 time thing so she had some engagement
Also funny that's she constantly complaining of the demo next door when she's still doing demo on her place too.
That street would be so annoying to live on.
Nope that's Fox. "He loved to help the tradies, and they were so good with him"

Reactions: 8
Sarahs Day #71: Engagement way down, except when she is capitalising on her child's health concerns.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, looks like only 13 turned up in the end. So either 7 dropped out or Kurt inflated the numbers. Looking at the profiles he shared on his stories some of them are already professional photographers, so hardly need a beginners course. They probably went for networking opportunities instead of what they could learn. I doubt Kurt cares though, he still made bank for just 8 hours of work. I wonder how much he'll charge for the intermediate and expert courses? Cos you know he's planning them. $1000 & $1500? Would not surprise me.
Ahaha why does this look like he’s giving a power point presentation to his year 10 English class? 😂 So ✨pRoFeShHanal✨ These two jokers’ whole life is Playschool.

Also, I bet half the attendees were Sezzy stans hoping that she’d drop in. (Poor them, Sez was too tired from her massive 1hr of work the previous week, so was out refilling her face, oops I mean cup).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2343603View attachment 2343604
---
The 'before' is actually 'half way through building work' to make it look more dramatic. It was literally the same before as it is now, sans some grassView attachment 2343608
But she doesn’t post on sundays

Reactions: 7
Taking your kids to work isn't a flex wasn't last week and isn't this week, by all means work when moo naps, but what stimulation are your kids getting while you work? Such a stingy bleep can afford 3 million house that she going knock down, but won't pay for daycare, so her kids can actually interact with other kids, educator's and do fun activities..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She can’t resist throwing in two stories to tit on Kurt and talk about how much better she is. If she’s not going to do any work today because she’s got a cold (not that she ever works normally) then she could still help Kurt by throwing in the laundry or tidying the kitchen while he’s playing with the boys.

Reactions: 20
She can’t resist throwing in two stories to tit on Kurt and talk about how much better she is. If she’s not going to do any work today because she’s got a cold (not that she ever works normally) then she could still help Kurt by throwing in the laundry or tidying the kitchen while he’s playing with the boys.
I am a single mum. I have to take care of my kid by myself even when I’m sick. She doesn’t realize how lucky she is that she has a partner that can stay home and take care of the kids while she is doing nothing. Instead she thinks it’s okay to post stories about how much better she is. If you don’t wanna ruin the energy, go to your partner and talk to him! Don’t post to your 1m followers for him to find later.

First mum-shaming her friends, now shaming her partner. Nice. Wonder how she still has any followers left.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gotta love her description of a busy work day. Answering emails and lunching with her staff 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So does that mean it might actually be sent off for publishing?? I just wanna see it to how crap it is and absolutely not worth the money.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.