Sarahs Day #70 Lets son use a knife, Botox for life, announces her poop, how low can she stoop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cookie626 for the new thread title!

The first part of the title is in reference to Sarah letting F use a large chef's knife to chop up some fruit on his own while she storied with her back to him. But it's ok because she has been trained by professional chefs while working on Sunee and she's taught F to use claw fingers. Then filmed him failing to use claw fingers.

Other things of note from the last thread:

Went to Tasmania with Kurt's family for 4 days, claimed it was for 7 days, then announced she hadn't pooped for the 4 days she was away.

She also said she would upload mini vlogs (YT Shorts) everyday of the holiday, but then said she wouldn't be vlogging as she wanted to pReSeNt with her kids, proceeded to upload one Short, then abandoned the whole thing.

She spontaneously got her ears pierced at Lovisa which caused ear gate due to the method they pierce ears. She was her usual bitchy self at people in her comments and insinuated she had pierced her own ears with a needle as a teenager and survived. The new piercings are wonky.

Both Sarah and Kurt got baptised with their cult.

Started buying followers from the beginning of May. She mysteriously gained more than 10k followers over the course of a few weeks, despite not putting out any content.

Finally gave a cookbook update after she missed the Mother's Day release date. It should now, hopefully, maybe, one day be released in October. Maybe.

She's also started her rebrand into a full fledged mummy vlogger who is now apparently ok with using her kids for content.

Recently appeared on her stories, after days of hiding her face, with enlarged lips. However she denied she'd gotten fillers and claimed it was just windburn. Said she last got lip fillers a few months ago (for the activewear photoshoot) which was when she was still actively breastfeeding.

There's probably more as the last thread went on for nearly two months but I'm losing the will to live.

---------

Don't forget we have a Wiki. I've been adding and shifting some stuff around in there. There's now a page 2 which I have moved the Deep Dive section to. There's a lot more to do and it needs tidying up but everyone who can edit wikis is welcome to contribute.

We also now have a Sarah's Day gallery over in the Media section which anyone can contribute to (afaik). I've been uploading content to link in the wiki to save clogging up the wiki but anything Sarah related can be added.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
We finally made it to a new thread after 2 months of boring crap from her 🙃

Reactions: 34
Gotta admit it was a pretty funny thread title to get stuck on for 2 months though. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @Cookie626 for the new thread title!

The first part of the title is in reference to Sarah letting F use a large chef's knife to chop up some fruit on his own while she storied with her back to him. But it's ok because she has been trained by professional chefs while working on Sunee and she's taught F to use claw fingers. Then filmed him failing to use claw fingers.

Other things of note from the last thread:

Went to Tasmania with Kurt's family for 4 days, claimed it was for 7 days, then announced she hadn't pooped for the 4 days she was away.

She also said she would upload mini vlogs (YT Shorts) everyday of the holiday, but then said she wouldn't be vlogging as she wanted to pReSeNt with her kids, proceeded to upload one Short, then abandoned the whole thing.

She spontaneously got her ears pierced at Lovisa which caused ear gate due to the method they pierce ears. She was her usual bitchy self at people in her comments and insinuated she had pierced her own ears with a needle as a teenager and survived. The new piercings are wonky.

Both Sarah and Kurt got baptised with their cult.

Started buying followers from the beginning of May. She mysteriously gained more than 10k followers over the course of a few weeks, despite not putting out any content.

Finally gave a cookbook update after she missed the Mother's Day release date. It should now, hopefully, maybe, one day be released in October. Maybe.

She's also started her rebrand into a full fledged mummy vlogger who is now apparently ok with using her kids for content.

Recently appeared on her stories, after days of hiding her face, with enlarged lips. However she denied she'd gotten fillers and claimed it was just windburn. Said she last got lip fillers a few months ago (for the activewear photoshoot) which was when she was still actively breastfeeding.

There's probably more as the last thread went on for nearly two months but I'm losing the will to live.

---------

Don't forget we have a Wiki. I've been adding and shifting some stuff around in there. There's now a page 2 which I have moved the Deep Dive section to. There's a lot more to do and it needs tidying up but everyone who can edit wikis is welcome to contribute.

We also now have a Sarah's Day gallery over in the Media section which anyone can contribute to (afaik). I've been uploading content to link in the wiki to save clogging up the wiki but anything Sarah related can be added.
Excellent work 👏

Reactions: 7
that crop looks like the bonds crops from the early 2000’s that gave us teens sausage boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Excuse the weird crop as I didn't want M showing, but look at the table jump up in the background. This isn't the first time the furniture has glitched with whatever filter she uses on her stories #nofilter. Anyone know what she's using?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Of course she uses a damn filter on her own kids. No one's ever good looking enough when natural for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Some of the accounts she follows on TikTok are… interesting 🤧

Giving “tell me you’re surfing the alt right pipeline without tell me you’re surfing the alt right pipeline” energy

Reactions: 13
Some of the accounts she follows on TikTok are… interesting 🤧

Giving “tell me you’re surfing the alt right pipeline without tell me you’re surfing the alt right pipeline” energy
Of course she is, it’s very Christian conservative. I wonder how man would unfollow if they knew what her political views were.
---
Excuse the weird crop as I didn't want M showing, but look at the table jump up in the background. This isn't the first time the furniture has glitched with whatever filter she uses on her stories #nofilter. Anyone know what she's using?
She is using a slimming filter, has done that for a while now, it also slims her nose.
---
IMG_1137.jpeg

From her Dad‘s Facebook who post lots of stuff about Christianity and often forgets Australia is a secular country and Christianity is not the only religion.
Here, what’s infuriating is the tone of calling Aboriginal people „they“ and how Aboriginal people don’t need a voice in parliament.

Kurt and Sarah have shown immense disrespect for POC including Aboriginal people in Australia in the past. 100% she agrees with her father. This family is not a bunch of harmless nice regular white Christians who just live their life respecting others. They are often openly advocating for more conservatives laws against abortion, against equality and inclusion and discrimination based on their beliefs.

I absolutely despise Sarah’s Day as a business having such negative influence on young women and girls, exploiting her children and don’t get me started on her entitled bratty uneducated disingenuous personality as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Of course she is, it’s very Christian conservative. I wonder how man would unfollow if they knew what her political views were.
---

She is using a slimming filter, has done that for a while now, it also slims her nose.
---
View attachment 2214005
From her Dad‘s Facebook who post lots of stuff about Christianity and often forgets Australia is a secular country and Christianity is not the only religion.
Here, what’s infuriating is the tone of calling Aboriginal people „they“ and how Aboriginal people don’t need a voice in parliament.

Kurt and Sarah have shown immense disrespect for POC including Aboriginal people in Australia in the past. 100% she agrees with her father. This family is not a bunch of harmless nice regular white Christians who just live their life respecting others. They are often openly advocating for more conservatives laws against abortion, against equality and inclusion and discrimination based on their beliefs.

I absolutely despise Sarah’s Day as a business having such negative influence on young women and girls, exploiting her children and don’t get me started on her entitled bratty uneducated disingenuous personality as a whole.
How bleeping predictable that’s he’s anti the Voice. Of course Sarah is the same because she’s done her research and isn’t ill-informed like us peasants. I had wondered if she was going to mention the referendum, but she knows she’ll get hate because she knows her views are racist and antiquated. She’s always been a sly, money-focused racist, self-absorbed witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she's even using a slimming filter on her kids now. Her kids who are just 1 and 4 years old. That is digusting enough but it's even more disgusting when you then realise she calls the 1 year old fat, so much so she dresses him in cow outfits and the whole family has nicknamed him Moo Moo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her hair must look ridiculous in person. She's desperately piled it all up on to the top of her head to look like she's got hair
Screenshot_20230603_120722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.