Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot with her "woe is me, people take my stuff out of context" rant.

She has, for years, bashed western medicine. She has refused western medicine multiple times. She has not just refused it and said that it's her personal choice.. no, she has gone out of her way to make videos about it, explain her choices (i mean.. it's not really explaining when you're just saying that you don't want tOxIC stuff in your body but we'll say explain for the sake of it), constantly mentioning why "naccchural" is better, CREATED PRODUCTS aka capitalising on that very same concept (poopy powder). For the love of god, she bashed doctors who helped bring her son into this world safe and sound!! Like how can you say that "i'm not a doctor, i'm not telling anyone what to do", when for years you have made your platform about holistic living. To over a million people. You are constantly sharing this message. You make videos about it, you capitalise off of it. Your job is literally to influence people and that is the information you put out there.

Bish, the context is there. Like very much so. You didn't heal your cervix naturally, it regressed on its own. It's impossible to prove that your "healthy" eating and poopy drink had anything to do with it. So yes, people are going to take it "out of context".

influencing is influencing. You cannot pick and choose what and how and when you influence. You're an influencer, you have an influence, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. So over this influencer BS honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Agree with all the white oven comments. Not a fan. At least a stainless steel or black oven would add some contrast??? White appliances (dishwashers, fridges, washing machines aside) look so retro. And if that’s not the aesthetic you’re going for, they just look cheap. Ovens and microwaves look terrible in white, maybe that’s just my opinion. The gold for me still looks weird. It’s not the right kind of gold or brass colour to work, and I find that brassy look is so much nicer in older houses, not new. I’m not the biggest fan of black hardware but I prefer it to gold... silver is much more neutral and classic.

I even think instead of that hideous shelf and cabinetry to hide the tiny range hood would have been better if they got a big range hood instead of a compact one. My parents have a really nice smeg one, And I love it being a feature of the kitchen, it looks great. Only downside to it is the cleaning/polishing

Reactions: 10
I agree, those cabinets look weird and totally out of place.
Also, does she have a full on mirrored wall in the lounge or something? It doesn’t look like it’s a free standing mirror in the story. Wouldn’t surprise me.
I think its just a free-standing mirror, from the little peak I saw on her stories. Haven't watched the vlog though so I might have missed something.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think its just a free-standing mirror, from the little peak I saw on her stories. Haven't watched the vlog though so I might have missed something.
Wouldn't this be really dangerous with a toddler running around? It can slide/tip easily if he bumps into it..

Reactions: 6
So 1. Good work not using filters and 2. When she walks from downstairs to upstairs with her phone and tea in her hand you can clearly tell she doesn’t walk through a baby gate or anything blocking the top of the stairs.

And look I’m clinging onto my last piece of tin foil but I rekon she waited to do her health update fight till the end so she could get people clicking through her stories. As now she has updated she’s been pretty quiet, so many people would have clicked through the cooking project stuff trying to find out what happened.

4AD86D88-332A-49CB-B56D-0E4BF6919255.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't this be really dangerous with a toddler running around? It can slide/tip easily if he bumps into it..
They've both proven how little they care about Fox's safety by the lack of ANY baby proofing in the house. They didn't have any in the apartment either, but at least they had no stairs in that place.

Reactions: 13
Is MaddIe even working with them still? She’s hardly been in the Reno series or mentioned

it’s not really even a Reno series. she marketed it As a “series” and did a Special intro, I thought it would be like Mr Kate’s OMG we bought a house series but Sarah’s been so lazy with it!

Reactions: 15
Sounds like her cooking project is a rip off of the JS Health App. It's all such bullshit. She hasn't worked hard solidly for two years on it. Remember when all shr would order was uber eats cos she couldn't be bothered. Barely ever see her testing recipes it's all just been given to her by the nutritionist and she whacks her name on it. Will be really interested to see how long this venture lasts. I give it 12 months max. Every other thing she has done she loses interest in, she has no grit. Protein balls, fruit n nut mix, didnt follow through with her Sweat It Re Load she lasted a week.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sounds like her cooking project is a rip off of the JS Health App. It's all such bullshit. She hasn't worked hard solidly for two years on it. Remember when all shr would order was uber eats cos she couldn't be bothered. Barely ever see her testing recipes it's all just been given to her by the nutritionist and she whacks her name on it. Will be really interested to see how long this venture lasts. I give it 12 months max. Every other thing she has done she loses interest in, she has no grit. Protein balls, fruit n nut mix, didnt follow through with her Sweat It Re Load she lasted a week.
Exactly she can't beh-bothered following through with much of her own stuff hence why she relies on collabs predominantly. She seems way out of her depth releasing this cooking product and I can't see the same functionality a fitness app gives in tracking workouts etc when I can just google a damn potato salad recipe. Maybe she should launch Sarah's Web MD and Symptom Checker app instead since she suffers and self diagnoses so many health problems...it will let you nAtcHuraLly cure everything with camu powder and manuka honey! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is MaddIe even working with them still? She’s hardly been in the Reno series or mentioned

it’s not really even a Reno series. she marketed it As a “series” and did a Special intro, I thought it would be like Mr Kate’s OMG we bought a house series but Sarah’s been so lazy with it!
You remember the intro and outro for the first few with maddie in, I think they dumped her. Which is why there is no intro now.

Reactions: 12
You remember the intro and outro for the first few with maddie in, I think they dumped her. Which is why there is no intro now.
Sarah claimed she had dinner with Maddie a few weeks ago.. when she complained about having a late night because she was home at 10. I say claimed as there were no pics. Guess they're still bEsT fRiEnDs?

Reactions: 5
Well Madi doesn’t follow Sarah on insta don’t know if she ever did. Sarah follows her though. Find it weird since they are supposedly best friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Farrkkkkk! The kitchen is terrible! If you're spending that much money - the black-splash should have been stone! Those tiles are ok for a bathroom, but OOOFF in the kitchen it looks like its already dated it! It doesn't suit the cabinets.
I don't mind all the white, I like neutrals, then I can changed the colour inside whenever I want, accessories, furniture etc, but those black gas stove tops... holy tit did her interior designer friend really recommend those? Should have been flush with the stone tops, sleek. Those black gas hot plates are nasty. Good luck cleaning that. The white wall ovens has ruined it. Different white, looks dated. I've said it before, but that downstairs, living, kitchen, dining looks SMALL for such a big house! I still like their apartment better.
Elsas house is nicer. Sorry.
I believe Scuzz stopped paying into the interior designer at some point and just started winging the details herself because the designer probably suggested some accent colors or modern designs rather than all white 70s with gold trim. It seems unrefined and random with nothing to break up the blinding neutral or discern personality. I feel starved for visual interest and she blew her shot with that dull painting that's just not something I'd wish to stare at very long. If I had her money I'd buy a beautiful painting that really moved me, and had a story not just plunk down a wad for some trendy pop artist to produce on demand so money is the inspo and clout is the purpose. There's no spiritual connection in the selection and once again proves Scuzzy has no soul.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.