Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, surely she just neglected to mention she went home to shower or there's a shower at the pilates place before the gyno and business meetings...surely :sick:

Also another day, another workout that could've been done at home (where there's a shower). At this point, it just seems that she wants to get out and away from parenting responsibilities as much as possible.

Reactions: 18
I love how she said she told the doctor she wanted to “promote healing it naturally” so she wanted to push her natchural health tit?

And typical Sarah dropping a “health problem” then disappearing and not updating her sheeple. Cue SORRY EVERYONE TO WORRY YOU IM FINE IM JUST SO BUSY BEING A BOSS MUM.

Reactions: 25
I live near the area she is from and most cafes are happy for their customers to return to the use of reusable cups.

Reactions: 7
Waits 5 hours to update people on the outcome... then “forgets” to actually update people on the outcome. Honestly, anything for a few extra views. She’s pathetic.
Lol why does she always have to state when something is GLUTEN FREEE like it might actually kill her to just say she’s eating a wrap (with barely anything in it)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to say, I absoloutely LOVE white kitchens and gold hardware, I am looking at building and this is 100% the style I have always wanted, so naturally I thought when seeing Sarah’s ‘sneak peaks’ of her kitchen that much to my demise I was going to love it... but, oh my god, her kitchen is HORRIBLE. Apart from the shaker style cabinetry, it is so not nice. That kitchen splash back is TERRIBLE and it looks so so bad in the photos she posts, her concealed rangehood looks so terribly done and weird on the wall, having the two cupboards hiding it and then the two flimsy timber shelves next to it (like what, I love timber shelves in kitchens but she is giving them a bad name) they look so odd and underwhelming.. why not add a couple going the same height to the rangehood cupboards?? Then that combined with the awful white oven, and the huge black gas burners that look SO out of place in that kitchen and really do not work with all the white / gold.... she has honestly done a terrible job. How did her stylist friend approve all of these choices? Her bench also could have used a waterfall island considering how she is all about aesthetics. Don’t know if it’s just me but wow she has completely turned me away from wanting white/gold 😂 I’m so glad sezzy built before me so I can use hers as an example of what doesn’t work... tbh I expected more from her, her kitchen in the apartment was honestly way nicer

Reactions: 25
I have to say, I absoloutely LOVE white kitchens and gold hardware, I am looking at building and this is 100% the style I have always wanted, so naturally I thought when seeing Sarah’s ‘sneak peaks’ of her kitchen that much to my demise I was going to love it... but, oh my god, her kitchen is HORRIBLE. Apart from the shaker style cabinetry, it is so not nice. That kitchen splash back is TERRIBLE and it looks so so bad in the photos she posts, her concealed rangehood looks so terribly done and weird on the wall, having the two cupboards hiding it and then the two flimsy timber shelves next to it (like what, I love timber shelves in kitchens but she is giving them a bad name) they look so odd and underwhelming.. why not add a couple going the same height to the rangehood cupboards?? Then that combined with the awful white oven, and the huge black gas burners that look SO out of place in that kitchen and really do not work with all the white / gold.... she has honestly done a terrible job. How did her stylist friend approve all of these choices? Her bench also could have used a waterfall island considering how she is all about aesthetics. Don’t know if it’s just me but wow she has completely turned me away from wanting white/gold 😂 I’m so glad sezzy built before me so I can use hers as an example of what doesn’t work... tbh I expected more from her, her kitchen in the apartment was honestly way nicer
I agree, those cabinets look weird and totally out of place.
Also, does she have a full on mirrored wall in the lounge or something? It doesn’t look like it’s a free standing mirror in the story. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Imagine living with this??!! (Im feeling bitchy today haha) even Sarah doesn’t seem impressed in the second one or is that her street face 😐

Also sorry for double post. I don’t usually comment much on her house style because style is such an individual thing, just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean much (try to stick to bigger issues like lies, harmful content but like I said I’m feelin bitchy RN) but honestly in that last picture below I thought she was in her old apartment for a second because all her stuff and the background is just sooo generic and bland and boring.

Attachments

She has been up since like what 6am, had a workout, I assume on an empty stomach and she had her first meal at 1pm. Please tell us again about your healthy and balanced relationship with food Sarah. That is not health.

Reactions: 32
I agree, those cabinets look weird and totally out of place.
Also, does she have a full on mirrored wall in the lounge or something? It doesn’t look like it’s a free standing mirror in the story. Wouldn’t surprise me.
Ab checks all day everydayyyyyyyy

Reactions: 9
Those ovens look terrible. It looks (we know its not) like she did a kitchen update but couldn't afford new ovens so left the old 90s ones in there. The cook tops would stand out less if she put in a black or stainless steel oven too.

Also this RUG 🤢🤢 someone said it looks like salmon....up going to 1 up on that. It looks like MOULDY salmon....🤢🤢 and she luuuuuuvvvvvs it.

Also this is straight from the cotton on website...its even called "animal speck" in their line.... cash grabbing grub. Cash Grub.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so weird how she lies about things that are so easy to catch. Like no shoes in the house when you can see them in her pictures/hear them when she walks up the stairs. Or no filters on stories and then uses them later that day. And preaching about being healthy and listening your body but not eating all day? And just blatant copying of other products/clothing. It’s so bizarre.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Waits 5 hours to update people on the outcome... then “forgets” to actually update people on the outcome. Honestly, anything for a few extra views. She’s pathetic.
FFS it's a chicken and salad wrap. Why does she have to reference GF?

My son has coeliac and he eats sandwiches and wraps.

Reactions: 19
Farrkkkkk! The kitchen is terrible! If you're spending that much money - the black-splash should have been stone! Those tiles are ok for a bathroom, but OOOFF in the kitchen it looks like its already dated it! It doesn't suit the cabinets.
I don't mind all the white, I like neutrals, then I can changed the colour inside whenever I want, accessories, furniture etc, but those black gas stove tops... holy tit did her interior designer friend really recommend those? Should have been flush with the stone tops, sleek. Those black gas hot plates are nasty. Good luck cleaning that. The white wall ovens has ruined it. Different white, looks dated. I've said it before, but that downstairs, living, kitchen, dining looks SMALL for such a big house! I still like their apartment better.
Elsas house is nicer. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
3A4CE601-921A-4BF0-846E-78D0541C46E0.jpeg

Wondering if any books go into these shelves, I mean do they own any? Besides kids ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.